Welcome to Gaia! ::

My emotions aren't really effected by alcohol, except maybe I'm more loving.
That's it...
Contagioned
dollarbillblues
Contagioned
why do people feel like different dependent on the type of alcohol they drink

like if i think about it, sure, but i doubt it's actually dependent on the type of drink

I wouldn't think so. I never get depressed or angry really unless whiskey is involved though. Except for one time I got really pissed off after drinking cheap vodka but that doesn't count because I was provoked. This is more about random mood changes. I dunno why whiskey does it.

only time i've cried while drunk/wasted was when i drank a bunch of vodka and rum, at least i think it was rum. i vaguely remember a pirate on the bottle when my friends had to steal it from me

i've done both individually too and never like felt emotional, so i dunno what that means

It means don't mix them.
Come to think of it I've drank whiskey by itself and been fine. Come to think of it, it actually really only has been when I've drank other things in the same night that its ******** with me.
Huh.
PUSTULE
That's it...

Do you try to hug everyone

Smoker

dollarbillblues
Contagioned
dollarbillblues
Contagioned

like if i think about it, sure, but i doubt it's actually dependent on the type of drink

I wouldn't think so. I never get depressed or angry really unless whiskey is involved though. Except for one time I got really pissed off after drinking cheap vodka but that doesn't count because I was provoked. This is more about random mood changes. I dunno why whiskey does it.

only time i've cried while drunk/wasted was when i drank a bunch of vodka and rum, at least i think it was rum. i vaguely remember a pirate on the bottle when my friends had to steal it from me

i've done both individually too and never like felt emotional, so i dunno what that means

It means don't mix them.
Come to think of it I've drank whiskey by itself and been fine. Come to think of it, it actually really only has been when I've drank other things in the same night that its ******** with me.
Huh.

yeah my friends usually just get a single bottle of one thing unless it's over like 4 people, so i guess the mixing is the common factor
Contagioned
dollarbillblues
Contagioned
dollarbillblues
Contagioned

It means don't mix them.
Huh.

yeah my friends usually just get a single bottle of one thing unless it's over like 4 people, so i guess the mixing is the common factor

I've mixed vodka and rum and been fine. Or vodka and tequila.
I generally don't if it's just me, but if I'm drinking by myself I don't have a ton of w/e I've decided to have anyway. If I'm with a few people we tend to have a couple of bottles though and they'll both be different things. Or we'll be at someone's house/apartment and they have enough laying around they might as well just open up a liqour store.

Versatile Explorer

Contagioned

dollarbillblues

What you guys both don't realize is that the really bad thing about alcohol is that the effects in you can be a gambling game and it doesn't matter how strong the alcohol is, one isn't worse than the other. They are have the same effects.
The Wholly Of Nothingness
Contagioned

dollarbillblues

What you guys both don't realize is that the really bad thing about alcohol is that the effects in you can be a gambling game and it doesn't matter how strong the alcohol is, one isn't worse than the other. They are have the same effects.

Well I mean common sense tells me it's not that any of them are safe when it comes to that.
I'm just kind of avoiding things I've had that trigger w/e, but I try to avoid anything that can trigger that type of thing anyway.
I mean to be fair, last time I got depressed while drunk I was already in a state of mind where I probably shouldn't have drank anyway. So I'll probably see what happens again with whiskey at some point.
It's just the slightly paranoid part of me tells me I should avoid it for now I guess.

Smoker

that's why you mix it with weed

weed cancels out alcohol's effects right

weed is completely safe
Contagioned

weed is completely safe

weed is so harmless
rolleyes

in all srsness though sometimes I actually prefer stoned to drunk. Probably generally tbh.
I just can't smoke right now because being responsible and looking for better jobs that will probably test me upon hire/if I get hired.
No big deal though, honestly.

Smoker

dollarbillblues
Contagioned

weed is completely safe

weed is so harmless
rolleyes

in all srsness though sometimes I actually prefer stoned to drunk. Probably generally tbh.
I just can't smoke right now because being responsible and looking for better jobs that will probably test me upon hire/if I get hired.

i'd honestly always prefer to be on marijewana than on alcohol, since i don't do stupid things unless it was consciously

and don't wake up the next day feeling like s**t
Contagioned
dollarbillblues
Contagioned

weed is completely safe

weed is so harmless
rolleyes

i'd honestly always prefer to be on marijewana than on alcohol, since i don't do stupid things unless it was consciously

and don't wake up the next day feeling like s**t

A good way to not wake up feeling like s**t is to not get dehydrated. Pretty sure that's what a lot of the feeling like s**t is from. At least some of it. A lot of people just drink alcohol the rest of the night and nothing else. Especially if people are drinking beer. At least liquor tends to get mixed.

Also I want to note if it's quality stuff I prefer it. If not then meh.
Like I said, I can't smoke it atm anyway though. Which isn't a big deal to me since I can live without stuff like this fairly easily.

Hygienic Humorist

PUSTULE
That's it...

yeah Alcohol makes me a big mushy softy puss.

Fashionable Cat

Luna Thoth
Alcohol makes me a big mushy softy puss.
pffffffff like you aren't already
dollarbillblues
I want some doom with scary as ******** women fronting the bands. Because it can be pretty cool.

Also what's your favorite kind of rum?
I had some pretty awesome stuff called Kraken.

You should check out Weight of Light by Serpentcult, Heavy as ******** with female vocals.

Kraken I remember being good as far as rum goes, and I do prefer weed to alcohol, though I'm off substances for the time being.

Rich Capitalist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces