Where am I?! 0.37307692307692 37.3% [ 97 ]
Total Votes:[ 260 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 19 >

Romantic Businessman

10,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
Sorry, I left my flamethrower in my other purse.

~Dorthy, Golden Girls.

Romantic Businessman

10,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research. - Sherlock Holmes from Sherlock

Romantic Businessman

10,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." ... Harvey Dent

"Why So Serious? " ...The Joker

Romantic Businessman

10,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
Umy
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." ... Harvey Dent

"Why So Serious? " ...The Joker

Perfect. :'D I was wondering when someone would post those.

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Where is the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing? They have passed like rain on the mountain, like wind in the meadow. The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow. How did it come to this? ... Theoden King

Simbelmyne. Ever has it grown on the tombs of my forebears. Now it shall cover the grave of my son. Alas, that these evil days should be mine. The young perish and the old linger. That I should live to see that last days of my house... Theoden King

heart heart heart Theoden King heart heart heart

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
I know this isn't perverted but.........

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, but today is a gift, that's why it's called the present." - Master Oogway

"Say you damn articles, Mr. Wang!"; "Not cow! Moose! Moose you imbecile!" - Lionel Twain a.k.a. Truman Capote (Murder by Death)

Romantic Businessman

10,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100

Questionable Borg

ChristinaKY
Sorry, I left my flamethrower in my other purse.

~Dorthy, Golden Girls.
Or, pretty much any Rose quote. smile

Especially. "This is just like the only Scandivan saying, 'you can put two fish in a purse but don't expect them fight; it may loose something in the translation."

Romantic Businessman

10,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
Random. :'D
Quote:
"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. [laughs] Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me 'V'."

Quote:
"Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."

Quote:
"Good evening, London. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine — the security of the familiar, the tranquility of repetition. I enjoy them as much as any bloke. But in the spirit of commemoration, whereby those important events of the past, usually associated with someone's death or the end of some awful bloody struggle, are celebrated with a nice holiday, I thought we could mark this November the 5th, a day that is sadly no longer remembered, by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat. There are of course those who do not want us to speak. I suspect even now, orders are being shouted into telephones, and men with guns will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Adam Sutler. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent."

Basically this whole movie.

6,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
LDS Knight
"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. [laughs] Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me 'V'."

"Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."

"Good evening, London. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine — the security of the familiar, the tranquility of repetition. I enjoy them as much as any bloke. But in the spirit of commemoration, whereby those important events of the past, usually associated with someone's death or the end of some awful bloody struggle, are celebrated with a nice holiday, I thought we could mark this November the 5th, a day that is sadly no longer remembered, by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat. There are of course those who do not want us to speak. I suspect even now, orders are being shouted into telephones, and men with guns will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Adam Sutler. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent."

Basically this whole movie.
The graphic novel makes the film look like Fred: The Movie.

Romantic Businessman

10,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items