Total Votes:[ 260 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 >

Romantic Businessman

10,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
Roboradia
"Well, let me know if 'real power' wants a magazine or something." - Nick Fury, The Avengers (2012)

Love it. >w<

Greedy Fatcat

5,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
“-Do you expect me to talk?
-No, Mr Bond. I expect you to die!”

"Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible c**t... me. " ~Snatch

"-Big man in a suit of armor. Take that away -- what are you?
-Uh, genius billionaire playboy philanthropist." ~Avengers

"Driver chooses the music shotgun shuts his cakehole." ~Supernatural

"-Anything to declare?
-Yeah don't go to England". ~Snatch

"It's just a flesh wound!" ~Monty Python and the Holy Grail

I could go on forever if I could remember them atm. Plus there's tons of games/Internet vids stuff too. ;P
Quote? more like a passage right here:

"Good evening, London. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine- the security of the familiar, the tranquility of repetition. I enjoy them as much as any bloke. But in the spirit of commemoration, thereby those important events of the past usually associated with someone's death or the end of some awful bloody struggle, a celebration of a nice holiday, I thought we could mark this November the 5th, a day that is sadly no longer remembered, by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat. There are of course those who do not want us to speak. I suspect even now, orders are being shouted into telephones, and men with guns will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Adam Sutler. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent. Last night I sought to end that silence. Last night I destroyed the Old Bailey, to remind this country of what it has forgotten. More than four hundred years ago a great citizen wished to embed the fifth of November forever in our memory. His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you then I would suggest you allow the fifth of November to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me one year from tonight, outside the gates of Parliament, and together we shall give them a fifth of November that shall never, ever be forgot. " - V for Vendetta

Dapper Conversationalist

"What're you gonna do, shoot all of us?"

"No, Ace. Just you."

One of the most badass, suspenseful mexican standoffs in movies, and the final "******** you" is given by a ten year old with a .45. Classic.

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
"dont be stupid be a smarty, come and join the natzi party!!!" -----> the producers

Romantic Businessman

10,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
dragonlover5
"dont be stupid be a smarty, come and join the natzi party!!!" -----& the producers

Wha? owo

Wheezing Lunatic

Yanchovich
Very nice. :'D

your signature is one the most amazing things i've ever seen in my entire life

Wheezing Lunatic

I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse. -The Godfather

A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. FA-FA-FA-FA-FA-FA-FA. -The Silence of the Lambs

I'll have what she's having. -When Harry Met Sally

Does Barry Manalow know that you raided his wardrobe? -The Breakfast Club

There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a s**t. -The Shawshank Redemption

My momma always said life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get. -Forrest Gump

Happiness only real when shared. -Into The Wild

Can't rain all the time.. -The Crow

Heeeeere's Johnny! -The Shining

Romantic Businessman

10,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
Inkmind
Yanchovich

Haha, thank you sir.

Wheezing Lunatic

Yanchovich
Inkmind
Yanchovich

Haha, thank you sir.

my mind exploded and then put itself back together every time i saw that

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Yanchovich
dragonlover5
"dont be stupid be a smarty, come and join the natzi party!!!" -----& the producers

Wha? owo

the producers...its a musical
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Romantic Businessman

10,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
Inkmind
Yanchovich
Inkmind
Yanchovich

Haha, thank you sir.

my mind exploded and then put itself back together every time i saw that

I felt about the same, I blame the internet for such epicosity.

Romantic Businessman

10,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
dragonlover5
Yanchovich
dragonlover5

Wha? owo

Ohh, I see. owo

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Yanchovich
dragonlover5
Yanchovich
dragonlover5

Wha? owo

Ohh, I see. owo

its pretty amusing

Romantic Businessman

10,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
dragonlover5
Yanchovich
dragonlover5
Yanchovich
dragonlover5

Wha? owo

Ohh, I see. owo

its pretty amusing

Sounds like it would be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out