Where am I?! 0.37307692307692 37.3% [ 97 ]
Total Votes:[ 260 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 >

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
The way is shut. It was made by those who are dead, & the dead keep it. The way is shut. - Leader of the Dead Men of Dunharrow, Return of the King

Sometimes I think I was born backwards. You know, come out my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. The people I should love, I hate. And the people I hate... - Effy Stonem, Skins

I'm Katie ******** Fitch who the ******** are you? - Katie Fitch, Skins

I know you're lonely, I think you want someone to want you. Well, I do want you! So, be brave & want me back! - Emily Fitch, Skins

Interesting Hunter

Oh my goodness. My favorite would have to be....
"Holy rainbow Batman! I can't see!" -Robin- Batman(1960s) whee
"When a woman gives birth to a crack baby you do not buy her a puppy!"

I don't know if anyone will know where this is from... but it's hilarious smile
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
"Sorry, but I'm an old fashioned gal. I was raised to believe that men dig up the corpses and the women have the babies." -Buffy Summers

"Tact is just not saying true stuff. I'll pass." -Cordelia Chase

"I worship Beelzebub. I do his biddings! Do you see any goats around? No! 'Cause I sacrificed them!" -Willow Rosenberg

"Yes, men like sports. Men watch the action movie, they eat of the beef, and enjoy to look at the bosoms." -Xander Harris

"On the plus side you've killed the bench, which was looking shifty." -Daniel "Oz" Osbourne

"Nothing can defeat the p***s! [looks around] Too loud, very unseemly." -Xander Harris

"And remember, if you hurt her I will beat you to death with a shovel. A vague disclaimer is nobody's friend. Have fun!" -Willow Rosenberg

"I for one didn't want to start my day with a slaughter... Which really just goes to show how much I've grown!" -Anya Jenkins

"Yeah, I could do that, but I'm paralyzed with not caring very much." -Spike

"Trying to send him to a specific place is sort of like, like... trying to hit a puppy by throwing a live bee at it. Which is a weird image and you should all just forget it." -Willow Rosenberg

"I know this ritual! The ancient shamans were next called upon to do the hokey pokey and turn themselves around!" -Buffy Summers

"That'll put marzipan in your pie plate, bingo!" -Buffybot

"We do not joke about eating people in this house!" -Buffy Summers

"I, Anya, promise to... love you, to cherish you, to honor you, but not to obey you, of course, because that's anachronistic and misogynistic and who do you think you are, like a sea captain or something?" -Anya Jenkins

"Who you gonna call? ...God, that phrase is never gonna be usable again, is it?" -Spike

...in my pants.
"One day I finally got the courage to ask my mom why God got so angry with his children. 'I don't know,' she said pulling up my covers, 'Guess he just got tired of all the bullshit."

7,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
"I'm pumping as fast as I can" -Grant Imahara Mythbusters

"Well, it seems once again you're caught between a rock and a crazy place." -Leonard
"Oh, I hate when that happens." -Sheldon The Big Bang Theory
“There's no way, *no* way that you came from *my* loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!” - Sheriff Buford T. Justice: Smokey and the Bandit

"I'm here to chew bubblegum and kick a**. And I'm all outta bubblegum"- Nada: They Live

"Why don't you relax, drink your orange juice, and shut up, Delgetti" -Steve Mcqueen: Bullitt

“Here's the plan: When we get to the pass, we're gonna put on our fish costumes, pass out the Vaseline an' an extra ration o' rum for the men. That should do it.” -Rubber Duck: Convoy

“It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses”. . . “Hit it” -The Blues Brothers

And for something a little more serious

"Didja know that loneliness will kill you deader than a 357 Magnum? Didja know that?" -John Wintergreen Electra Glide in Blue

Romantic Businessman

10,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
All great quotes. :'D

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
"I will kill him very, very dead and leave him for the stormwings" Lady Knight
"You fool of a Took!" Lord of the Rings
Shut your fat arse, Rayvie! I can't even go to the store to get a pack of smokes without runnin' into nine guys you've fu cked

- boondock saints

Romantic Businessman

10,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
Keep 'em rolling.
"This friend of mine, Marnie, and me we went to this cheesy bar in Hollywood and we just thought, "let's pretend to be these slutty girls who are looking to get picked up, even though we're not." And we ended up talking to these two frat guys but like, 30. And they were all into their bodies and cologne, very well groomed. And we ended up going back to one of their places. And I think one of them was, like, almost retarded, or else he was really drunk, because he didn't make any sense. And they got out this video camera and Marnie and I, we did this kind of striptease. And it was crazy, because we were still playing these girls, but there we were, showing our breasts.
And then we ran out of there pretty fast. We were total freaks."

"that's like the stupidest story I have ever heard...bye"
-Greenberg

Romantic Businessman

10,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
"Fish. Right on."-Ula, 50 First Dates

"Sweat dripping down my balls/Now all you bitches crawl."-Margaret, The Proposal (when she chants in the woods with Andrew's grandma)

"You're a freak."-Andrew, The Proposal

Generous Hunter

10,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Duke walks up to pinball machine.
Pinball machine is called STEEL BALLS
Duke says "I can't afford to play myself" -Duke Nukem

"Hey, Amazon.ca, is that the online bookstore or whatever, right?" -Scott
"Yep." -Steven
"What's the website for that?" -Scott