Where am I?! 0.37307692307692 37.3% [ 97 ]
Total Votes:[ 260 ]
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 >

Romantic Businessman

10,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
Obviously enough, post here your favorite quotes from movies, tv, and music... Double points for something taken out of context! Such as one of my favorites...
"Take it off Harry! Take it off right now!" ~ Hermine - Harry Potter & the Deathly Hollows Pt. 1. Why, you might ask? Because by giggling to myself at the sexual innuendo I proceeded to make my friend bust out laughing, and thus caused many, many people int he theater to look at us strangely.

6,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I don't believe it! She drags me all the way from Billingsgate to Richmond to play just about the weakest practical joke since Cardinal Wolsey got his knob out at Hampton Court and stood at the end of the corridor pretending to be a door!

- Lord Edmund Blackadder

Romantic Businessman

10,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
Ha, that works.
A few truly awesome quotes.

"If God had wanted you to live he would not have created ME!"
- Soldier

"It's time to kick a** and chew bubblegum, and I'm all outta gum."
- Duke Nukem
"I'm not mean, I just get paid to do mean things."
- Agent Tex
"Do you see what happens, Larry!? Do you see what happens when you f**k a stranger in the a**!?"
- Walter Sobchak
"Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads."
- Doc Brown
"You want forgiveness? Get religion." - Peter Parker to Harry Osborn in Spiderman 3 - Scene: Their next encounter, when he's got the symbiote. - End: Freddy Kruger comes to mind, well s**t, they aren't best buds no more *spoiler* -> Actually Harry sacrifices himself to save Peter near the end of the movie when he has to fight off Venom, Sandman, and try to save Mary Jane. Its quite sad, take note that he's the second goblin to die in that movie series and it kind of takes off any possibility of a new goblin. Eddy Brock died, so Venom and Carnage are no longer possible for a Spiderman 4. Sandman eventually just goes away and doubtfully would return as a villain. Notice how that series of movies killed off a lot of villains and most villains created other villains, which meant Hollywood pretty much wrecked it. Possible good news, a new Web Slinger is in the works, a revamp. Lets pray to the honorable monkey Jesus that this time, Hollywood does its s**t right mrgreen

"Naw man that ain't me" - From the like a boss video right when asked if at one point he said that he sucked his own d**k. o3o

"Just going to stand there and watch me burn?" (My thoughts: "Question: Are you a b***h?" wink

Oh and Samuel has always kicked my laugh box with this:

Gambino Entrepreneur

8,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
"Hey, you don't know me. Do these make me look gay" Romeo Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day

"Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?!?!?" Jamers Carter Rush Hour 1

"I can't believe I flew 3000 miles for this s**t!" Lee and James Carter Rush Hour 2

Romantic Businessman

10,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
Video's broke, but some great quotes all around. :'D

Generous Hunter

10,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
"Good evening. I am crash and these are the boys." -Crash
"Is that GIRL a guy too?" -Steven
"Yes!!" -Crash

From Scott Pilgrim: Precious Little Life by Bryan Lee O'Malley

Romantic Businessman

10,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100

Anxious Conventioneer

I have more....
I just forget them. D;
But these.. I copy/pasted right from FB.

And.. they happen to all be from HP? Yeah, I took out the ones that weren't, since your post was from Harry Potter. o.o

"To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."

"Humans have a knack for choosing precisely the things that are worst for them."

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."

"It’s the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more."

“Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”

- Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Romantic Businessman

10,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
Very nice. :'D

4,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Juba: What do you say to them?
Maximus: To my son - I tell him I will see him again soon. To keep his heels down while riding his horse. To my wife... that is not your business.
-------------------------------------
Maximus: Ancestors, I ask you for your guidance. Blessed mother, come to me with the Gods' desire for my future. Blessed father, watch over my wife and son with a ready sword. Whisper to them that I live only to hold them again, for all else is dust and air. Ancestors, I honor you and will try to live with the dignity that you have taught me.
------------------------------
Maximus: Three weeks from now, I will be harvesting my crops. Imagine where you will be, and it will be so. Hold the line! Stay with me! If you find yourself alone, riding in the green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled. For you are in Elysium, and you're already dead!
[Cavalry laughs]
Maximus: Brothers, what we do in life... echoes in eternity.
-------------------------------
Godfrey of Ibelin: I once fought two days with an arrow through my testicle.
--------------------

4,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Northern Spires
I don't believe it! She drags me all the way from Billingsgate to Richmond to play just about the weakest practical joke since Cardinal Wolsey got his knob out at Hampton Court and stood at the end of the corridor pretending to be a door!

- Lord Edmund Blackadder

Tipped for the Blackadder awesome
"The Hammer is my p***s" Captain Hammer from Dr. Horrible's Singalong Blog

"Welcome to the aftermath, peace!! But... not really..." Dr. Horrible from the same.

Prophet

"We should drop a piano on her. Well, it always works for that creepy cartoon rabbit when he's running from that nice man with the speech impediment." - Anya Jenkins (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff