Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Kaldelar

It's a bit like "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" that people spout, when it's actually "Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." And poor Horatio sad That pun-addicted guy on TV ruined the name... him and his silly shades.

I must thank you because I didn't know that one and I love things like that!
The full quote is quite awesome.

LOL! YAHHHHH!! (sorry, had to!).

Invisible Phantom

Malibu's Most Wanted~
PJ: If you jacked it, how come you got a receipt?
B-Rad: I stole that too.
The Avengers ~
Some chick: Director Fury, the council has made a decision.
Nick Fury: I recognize the council has made a decision. But given as it's a stupid a** decision, I've elected to ignore it.

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
Tony Stark: It's good to meet you, Doctor Banner. Your work on anti-electron collisions is unparalleled - and I'm a huge fan of the way you lose control and turn into an enormous green rage-monster.
Bruce:...Thanks.

Laughed so hard. So freaking hard.

Loki: I am a GOD, you dull creature, and I will not be bullied by -
(five seconds of utterly one-sided asskicking)
Hulk: Puny god.

This made me think it was Banner speaking and not the Hulk. O_O

"People from your world have so much to lose. Now, you think because your mommy and your daddy got shot, you know about the ugly side of life, but you don't. You've never tasted desperate. You're... you're Bruce Wayne, the Prince of Gotham - you'd have to go a thousand miles to meet someone who didn't know your name. So don't... don't come down here with your anger trying to prove something to yourself. This is a world you'll never understand, and you always fear what you don't understand."
— Carmine Falcone

This is what Bruce failed to realize: He was so busy with his own loss that he couldn't see beyond his grief and anger.

"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
— Harvey Dent

By far, my favorite movie quote, and one of my favorite 2 quotes. This ironic, painful quote pierces the heart every single time, when you think about the movie.

Dangerous Regular

"You do not know pain- you do not know fear! Tonight, you shall have manflesh!" (I always hear this in my head with the word 'manflesh' echo-fading out.)
"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early- he arrives precisely when he intends to."

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"Say hello to my little friend" emotion_brofist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers