Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Prophet

Bornes

Christopher Lee (now famous for playing Gandalf) did the voice. Amazing guy.

Christopher Lee played Saruman. Sir Ian McKellen played Gandalf.

Edit: Oops, someone already said it. I should read more carefully. Lol

Hmmmm....Can't think of any good quotes right now. Just song lyrics. Lol
Wait!
"Alas! Poor Yorick, I knew him well." -Hamlet, Hamlet

Hygienic Member

maybe i'm missing you
Akira:
Colonel Shikishima: Enough! Open up your eyes and look at the big picture; You're all puppets of corrupt politicians and capitalists. Don't you understand, it's utterly pointless to fight each other.

Holes:
Zero: I'm not stupid, I know everyone thinks I am, I just don't like answering stupid questions

yum_tea
Hahahaha! You think this is the real Quaid? It is. *pew pew pew*

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Dr. Strangelove: mine fürhrer...... I CAN VALK!

Miss Skelly's Waifu

Feline Bookworm

13,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Charlie, from Hit & Run:

"This is the only moment you need to be worried about. There's no yesterday, there's no tomorrow, there's just right now. You're not late for anything, you're not gonna miss anything, you're exactly where you're supposed to be. And you're exactly who you're supposed to be. You're absolutely perfect. And whatever happens today, is exactly what's supposed to happen."

I always go back to it when I'm going through a bad moment.

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Tyler Durden "Welcome to Fight Club. The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: you DO NOT talk about Fight Club! Third rule of Fight Club: someone yells "stop!", goes limp, taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule: only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule: one fight at a time, fellas. Sixth rule: No shirts, no shoes. Seventh rule: fights will go on as long as they have to. And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."

Tipsy Reveler

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tipsy 100
Amadeus - "This was a music I'd never heard. Filled with such longing, such unfulfillable longing, it had me trembling. It seemed to me that I was hearing the very voice of God."

Apocalyptic Raider

Lord Humungus: There has been too much violence. Too much pain. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Give me your pump, the oil, the gasoline, and the whole compound, and I'll spare your lives. Just walk away and we'll give you a safe passageway in the wastelands. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror.

That's from the best movie ever made, Mad Max 2.

Evil: If I were creating the world I wouldn't mess about with butterflies and daffodils. I would have started with lasers, eight o'clock, Day One!

My second favourite quote. From Time Bandits, which is the second best movie ever made.

Liberal Receiver

Azorii's Wife

Wheezing Sophomore

Donnie Darko

Donnie: First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario - It just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have reproductive organs under those little white pants. That's what's so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. What's the point of living... if you don't have a d**k?

Donnie: Oh, please, tell me, Elizabeth, how exactly does one suck a ********?
Elizabeth: You want me to tell you?
Donnie: Please, tell me.

Donnie: What happens if tell Mom and Dad about this, Sam?
Samantha Darko: You'll put Ariel in the garbage disposal.
Donnie: Goddamn right I will.

Donnie: Well, life isn't that simple. I mean, who cares if Ling Ling returns the wallet and keeps the money? It has nothing to do with either fear or love.
Kitty Farmer: Fear and love are the deepest of human emotions.
Donnie: Okay. But you're not listening to me. There are other things that need to be taken into account here, like the whole spectrum of human emotion. You can't just lump everything into these two categories and then just deny everything else.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Watchmen

Jon Osterman: Reassembling myself was the first trick I learned. It didn't kill Osterman... did you really think it would kill me? I have walked across the surface of the Sun. I have witnessed events so tiny and so fast they can hardly be said to have occurred at all. But you, Adrian, you're just a man. The world's smartest man poses no more threat to me than does its smartest termite.

Dan Dreiberg: What happened to us? What happened to the American Dream?
Edward Blake: "What happened to the American Dream?" It came true! You're lookin' at it...

Adrian Veidt: I'm not a comic book villain. Do you seriously think I would explain my master stroke to you if there were even the slightest possibility you could affect the outcome? I triggered it 35 minutes ago.

Jon Osterman: A live human body and a deceased human body have the same number of particles. Structurally there's no difference.

Rorschach: You see, Doctor, God didn't kill that little girl. Fate didn't butcher her and destiny didn't feed her to those dogs. If God saw what any of us did that night he didn't seem to mind. From then on I knew... God doesn't make the world this way. We do.

And I'm to lazy to post more

Familiar Poster

I know what you're thinking, did I fire 5 shots or 6?

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Delightful_FOOL
Bornes

Wait!

sweatdrop

That's actually a misquote, a common one but one none the less.

The actual line is 'Alas! Poor Yorick, I knew him Horatio'.

Tipsy Prophet

Pilotslover
Delightful_FOOL
Bornes

Wait!

sweatdrop

That's actually a misquote, a common one but one none the less.

The actual line is 'Alas! Poor Yorick, I knew him Horatio'.

That's right. I always forget the Horatio bit. sweatdrop

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Delightful_FOOL

It's sort of like 'Beam me up Scotty' people confuse the truth with what they commonly hear (Because Shatner's Kirk never said it I do believe!).

It seems like everyone forgets the Horatio, poor Horatio! XD
Velvet Overkill

Donnie Darko

Donnie: Well, life isn't that simple. I mean, who cares if Ling Ling returns the wallet and keeps the money? It has nothing to do with either fear or love.
Kitty Farmer: Fear and love are the deepest of human emotions.
Donnie: Okay. But you're not listening to me. There are other things that need to be taken into account here, like the whole spectrum of human emotion. You can't just lump everything into these two categories and then just deny everything else.

And where can Kitty Farmer shove her ideas? =D One of my favourite movies.

Pilotslover
Delightful_FOOL

It's sort of like 'Beam me up Scotty' people confuse the truth with what they commonly hear (Because Shatner's Kirk never said it I do believe!).

It seems like everyone forgets the Horatio, poor Horatio! XD

It's a bit like "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" that people spout, when it's actually "Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." And poor Horatio sad That pun-addicted guy on TV ruined the name... him and his silly shades.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff