Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rocky horror picture show, ''I'm just a sweet transvestite, from trans-sexual, transilvania-ha-ha.''

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
"Oh, I survived. Brilliant. Love it when I do that."
- Dr Who

Sparkly Vampire

This is all I can think of right now...

"SAY. WHAT. AGAIN."

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

"Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ******** big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ******** fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing ******** junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ******** brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?" - Mark Renton from Trainspotting.

"I'mma get Medieval on yo' a**."- Mr. Wallace after getting raped on Pulp Fiction.
"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" - GWTW
"E.T. phone home" - E.T.
"As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again." - GWTW
"No wire hangers, ever!" - Mommie Dearest.
"This is all I know of Mary - that she is my death and I am hers." - The Tudors.
That's pretty much all I could think of.

Hallowed Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Landa: I propose to you, any disease a rat could spread, a squirrel could equally carry. Yet I assume you don't share the same animosity with squirrels that you do with rats, do you? But they're both rodents, are they not? And except for the tail, they even rather look alike, don't they? Ha! However interesting as the thought may be, it makes not one bit of difference to how you feel. If a rat were to walk in here right now, as I'm talking, would you greet it with a saucer of your delicious milk?
LaPadite: Probably not.
Landa: I didn't think so. You don't like them. You don't really know why you don't like them; all you know is you find them repulsive.
-Inglorious Basterds-
'you're a ******** inanimate object!'
Bornes

... Consequently, King Haggard is also my favorite antagonist of all time.
Christopher Lee (now famous for playing Gandalf) did the voice. Amazing guy.

Ian McKellan played Gandalf, Christopher Lee was Saruman. And the voice of Death in the Discworld movies.

For me, it's probably anything said by Dr Manhattan and almost the entire movie Dogma, but I'll single out this gem for you:

Serendipity: I'm responsible for nineteen of the twenty top-grossing films of all time.
Bethany: Nineteen?
Serendipity: Yeah, the one about the kid, by himself in his house, burglars trying to get in and he fights them off? I had nothing to do with that one. Somebody sold their soul to Satan to get the grosses up on that piece of s**t.
Harry Callahan: I know what you're thinking - "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

---

Princess Leia: Why, you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking Nerf herder!
Dolce Rogue
"Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ******** big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ******** fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing ******** junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ******** brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?" - Mark Renton from Trainspotting.

"I'mma get Medieval on yo' a**."- Mr. Wallace after getting raped on Pulp Fiction.

Both of those movies. So much win blaugh
I really like this conversation from Legend of Bagger Vance, myself:

Cmdr_40K's Wife

Doting Darling

14,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Married 100
Rhett Butler: No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.

Shameless Gawker

Hermione: Holy cricket, you're Harry Potter! I'm Hermione Granger. And... you are?

Ron: Ron Weasley.

Hermione: *disgusted look* Pleasure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas