8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Dont Touch My Bom
keikari-haiku
Dont Touch My Bom
I Am The Best & I Love You

I'm pretty sure the video for I am the Best totally set the bar high for all other female Kpop groups. Plus it's such an awesome song!
Also I like your Siggy ^^

I think that 2NE1, Wonder Girls, and SNSD set the standard for female K-pop.

Well SNSD are like the queens of Kpop and the Wonder Girls have totally set the bar as far as crossing over to the states is. But yup they are defiantly the big three when it comes to female kpop groups.

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
For me it's a tie between 'Lonely' and 'It Hurts'. I'm also liking 'I Love You', too. (:

If I had to choose a favorite 2ne1 music video it would have to be, well it would be difficult because almost all their videos are awesome, but I think I'm more partial to "It Hurts" because it has this Tim Burton-esque feel to it. The song is also very beautiful. I love it!

Yes! I completely agree, "It Hurts" does have that Tim Burton feel to it, probably the reason why I like the video so much. It is a beautiful song indeed. I love Dara's hair in the video, it makes my frizzy mess of what I call my head of hair look normal. Lol.

Dara is so awesome! She's never afraid of doing crazy things with her hair, like when she shaved half her head. No matter what she does she still looks pretty. ^^
But I agree I'm definitely biased to that video cuz of the Tim Burton feel, too bad it's underrated.

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Binjouku
Can't nobody & I am the best are cool songs 3nodding heart

Not to mention some of the best music videos too! 3nodding

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
elitsu
i am the best.

heart heart heart

Gracious Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Millionaire 200
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
For me it's a tie between 'Lonely' and 'It Hurts'. I'm also liking 'I Love You', too. (:

If I had to choose a favorite 2ne1 music video it would have to be, well it would be difficult because almost all their videos are awesome, but I think I'm more partial to "It Hurts" because it has this Tim Burton-esque feel to it. The song is also very beautiful. I love it!

Yes! I completely agree, "It Hurts" does have that Tim Burton feel to it, probably the reason why I like the video so much. It is a beautiful song indeed. I love Dara's hair in the video, it makes my frizzy mess of what I call my head of hair look normal. Lol.

Dara is so awesome! She's never afraid of doing crazy things with her hair, like when she shaved half her head. No matter what she does she still looks pretty. ^^
But I agree I'm definitely biased to that video cuz of the Tim Burton feel, too bad it's underrated.

Just one of the few reasons why she's my favorite member of 2ne1. (:
I don't understand why people don't like that video more. It plays in so well with the song. :/

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

I don't understand why people don't like that video more. It plays in so well with the song. :/

Not to mention the song is very beautiful, it shows a vulnerable side of them that we rarely get to see. Plus it shows off their vocals beautifully. Not to mention they have pretty awesome costumes in that video. And Bom in blue hair!

Gracious Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Millionaire 200
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

Not to mention the song is very beautiful, it shows a vulnerable side of them that we rarely get to see. Plus it shows off their vocals beautifully. Not to mention they have pretty awesome costumes in that video. And Bom in blue hair!

Yup I completely agree. It's one of my go to songs when I'm feeling down. It helps a lot. Heh, Bom can pull of anything. I'm so jealous! >.<

Nindoge's Wife

Fashionable Genius

7,125 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
keikari-haiku
ChocoHeartMacchiato
I Love You, Fire, I Don't Care, Go Away, I Am The Best, etc.. <3

Hard to choose just one huh? lol

Yep! They're just too great xDD

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

Yup I completely agree. It's one of my go to songs when I'm feeling down. It helps a lot. Heh, Bom can pull of anything. I'm so jealous! >.<

It's one of my go to songs too! ^^
I think Bom should've kept the blue hair for a longer time. She could probably pull off any hair color but I liked the blue lol

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
ChocoHeartMacchiato
keikari-haiku
ChocoHeartMacchiato

They Are! blaugh

Nindoge's Wife

Fashionable Genius

7,125 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
keikari-haiku
ChocoHeartMacchiato
keikari-haiku
ChocoHeartMacchiato

They Are! blaugh

Yeah too bad they don't really have any new stuff lately..

Gracious Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Millionaire 200
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

Yup, I'm with you there!

I think Bom should've kept the blue hair for a longer time. She could probably pull off any hair color but I liked the blue lol

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

Yup, I'm with you there!

I've been meaning to say this, your avi is awesome ^^

Gracious Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Millionaire 200
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

Yup, I'm with you there!

I've been meaning to say this, your avi is awesome ^^

aww hehe, thanks. I like yours, too! (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas