• Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

I agree, no one should try to copy them, it just wouldn't be the same lol. Yeah me too, I mean if you think about it, they sort of have changed from their debut, but not that much. They're still their sweet selves. biggrin But yeah I hope they don't change too much from where they are now. They're perfect the way they are. (: Haha, I can just imagine it.. the both of us being such fangirls haha, but yeah if they made eye contact I would just melt right then and there haha. Since they're probably all used to it, they may not think so much about it and hopefully smile cause they know their loved. Haha and yeah, Im sure they would be very nice to us. biggrin

OMG! Yes I can totally imagine us being fangirls together lol but I know they would just be sweet to us. They're probably use to it by now xD But I have so much respect for them they actually are nice to their fans and take the time to wave at their fans. Some idols won't even do that. BB are just nice guys like that ^^
But yeah they have changed but in a good way. But they somehow managed to keep their original style of when they debuted. I think they have evolved their style, they look much more mature since they're debut. And they still look good ^^

If you think about it, since BB calls their fans VIPs which stands for Very Important Person, or Very Important People, you and I are very important people to BB. xD We all should feel special. (: But yeah, I'm glad they're so nice.

You know, I never thought of it that way but you're absolutely right! We are very important, at least to BB. They know that we love them ^^

Haha yeah I was thinking about it last night.. I often do stuff like that before I fall asleep.. xD

Yeah, I think about stuff like that too lol Have you seen GD's new hair style?

Gracious Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Millionaire 200
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

I agree, no one should try to copy them, it just wouldn't be the same lol. Yeah me too, I mean if you think about it, they sort of have changed from their debut, but not that much. They're still their sweet selves. biggrin But yeah I hope they don't change too much from where they are now. They're perfect the way they are. (: Haha, I can just imagine it.. the both of us being such fangirls haha, but yeah if they made eye contact I would just melt right then and there haha. Since they're probably all used to it, they may not think so much about it and hopefully smile cause they know their loved. Haha and yeah, Im sure they would be very nice to us. biggrin

OMG! Yes I can totally imagine us being fangirls together lol but I know they would just be sweet to us. They're probably use to it by now xD But I have so much respect for them they actually are nice to their fans and take the time to wave at their fans. Some idols won't even do that. BB are just nice guys like that ^^
But yeah they have changed but in a good way. But they somehow managed to keep their original style of when they debuted. I think they have evolved their style, they look much more mature since they're debut. And they still look good ^^

If you think about it, since BB calls their fans VIPs which stands for Very Important Person, or Very Important People, you and I are very important people to BB. xD We all should feel special. (: But yeah, I'm glad they're so nice.

You know, I never thought of it that way but you're absolutely right! We are very important, at least to BB. They know that we love them ^^

Haha yeah I was thinking about it last night.. I often do stuff like that before I fall asleep.. xD

YES! Lol one of the reasons why I love twitter! haha I absolutely love his new hair color.. but that guy needs to watch out or all his hair will fall out from all of the hair color. xD I think he should keep this new style for a while.. it's just so.. him! xD

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

YES! Lol one of the reasons why I love twitter! haha I absolutely love his new hair color.. but that guy needs to watch out or all his hair will fall out from all of the hair color. xD I think he should keep this new style for a while.. it's just so.. him! xD

Honestly, I'm surprised that his hair hasn't fallen out xD It's almost as even he dyes his hair a different color every week! Yet his hair looks healthy. It still looks soft and shiny not dry and brittle. If any other normal person dyed their all the time like GD their hair would be gone xD lol I agree with you, he needs to keep this style at least for a while. It looks so good on him! And like you said, it so him!
What do you think about Dae's new hair color???

Gracious Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Millionaire 200
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

Honestly, I'm surprised that his hair hasn't fallen out xD It's almost as even he dyes his hair a different color every week! Yet his hair looks healthy. It still looks soft and shiny not dry and brittle. If any other normal person dyed their all the time like GD their hair would be gone xD lol I agree with you, he needs to keep this style at least for a while. It looks so good on him! And like you said, it so him!

Lol I agree, I would be very sad if it did fall out though.. But yeah you're right, it does look like he's taking very good care of it. I color my hair once every 4 or 5 months..maybe? Lol idk but yeah I'm sure if I were to color my hair as often as he does my hair would be dead.. haha. Does Dae still have the blue-ish/sliver color, or did he change it? Cause I haven't seen a recent pic of him.

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

Lol I agree, I would be very sad if it did fall out though.. But yeah you're right, it does look like he's taking very good care of it. I color my hair once every 4 or 5 months..maybe? Lol idk but yeah I'm sure if I were to color my hair as often as he does my hair would be dead.. haha. Does Dae still have the blue-ish/sliver color, or did he change it? Cause I haven't seen a recent pic of him.

I've only died my hair once a long time ago but I had a friend who constantly dyed her like GD and her hair ended up horrible! It's a good thing GD has stylists that take good care of his hair.
OMG! Dae has changed his hair! Like seriously changed his hair! IT'S GREEN!!!!

Gracious Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Millionaire 200
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

I've only died my hair once a long time ago but I had a friend who constantly dyed her like GD and her hair ended up horrible! It's a good thing GD has stylists that take good care of his hair.

Dang, that's scary. Lol I've only colored my hair three times I don't want to imagine what my hair would look like if I did that. I would need professionals to do it for me lol. GD's stylists are really amazing, I kind of want them to do my hair now haha.
Green!!! Awww, I want a picture xD My goodness he is really being brave with his colors, kind of proud of him for taking risks like that, not a lot of people could pull off green, same goes for hot pink and mint haha.

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

Dang, that's scary. Lol I've only colored my hair three times I don't want to imagine what my hair would look like if I did that. I would need professionals to do it for me lol. GD's stylists are really amazing, I kind of want them to do my hair now haha.
Green!!! Awww, I want a picture xD My goodness he is really being brave with his colors, kind of proud of him for taking risks like that, not a lot of people could pull off green, same goes for hot pink and mint haha.

Yeah it was kinda scary, but it was kinda her fault. She bleached her hair one too many times. I would love to have GD's stylists! Omg! I can only imagine what they can and would do to my hair! It'd be so awesome!!!! ^0^
GD's stylist are one of a kind xD
Yes! Dae has GREEN hair! Look!!!!!
User Image
I love how TOP photo bombed that pic lol xD

OMG Dae is being totally risky now days! He catching up to TOP and GD when it comes to crazy hair colors lol
First he started with the white hair, then the blue/grey silver hair and now BAM! Green hair xD lol
Seriously, I thought GD and TOP were the only ones who could pull off hair colors like blue, pink, red, and white but now here's Dae with is neon lime green hair! Watch out world! Dae is taking risks! With his hair xD lol

Gracious Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Millionaire 200
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

Yeah it was kinda scary, but it was kinda her fault. She bleached her hair one too many times. I would love to have GD's stylists! Omg! I can only imagine what they can and would do to my hair! It'd be so awesome!!!! ^0^
User Image

OMG Dae is being totally risky now days! He catching up to TOP and GD when it comes to crazy hair colors lol
First he started with the white hair, then the blue/grey silver hair and now BAM! Green hair xD lol
Seriously, I thought GD and TOP were the only ones who could pull off hair colors like blue, pink, red, and white but now here's Dae with is neon lime green hair! Watch out world! Dae is taking risks! With his hair xD lol

Oh wow, I don't think I could ever bleach my hair.. I would be afraid haha, which means I guess I wont be having any crazy hair colors anytime soon. Omg, yes, I would love to see what they could come up with to make my hair look fabulous! Yes ma'am, they're one of a kind! Well.. I guess you do kinda need to be one of a kind when you're working with GD's hair. xD

LOL TOP is such a dork! And Dae still has such an innocent smile! (:

But OMG I'm in love with it!!! I think Dae is close to becoming my number one out of BB! I absolutely love that color on him, and it's my favorite color too! Such a plus.. my goodness, Daesung is really proving that he isn't a little kid anymore. I cannot get over just how good that color looks on him. I am very impressed. ^^
Haha, I'm really kind of glad that he is stepping out of what seemed to be his comfort zone and taking risks that none of us really saw coming. I'm proud of DaeDae. Hehe. I know what you mean, I mean I'm used to seeing blonde or white hair on Kpop idols but the moment I saw TOP's mint hair I was like wow, I never thought ANYONE could ever pull off mint hair! Haha I was wrong. But seriously. And I know what you mean, I too thought that GD and TOP were the only two that would be able to pull such colors, I love how brave they are xD. I love how all of BB has taken some kind of risk of being criticized with their looks. I mean I know a lot of people in Korean didn't agree with TOP's mint hair at first. Before that, I had originally thought that only Jrock Visual Kei members could pull crazy colors, wrong again!

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

User Image

Oh wow, I don't think I could ever bleach my hair.. I would be afraid haha, which means I guess I wont be having any crazy hair colors anytime soon. Omg, yes, I would love to see what they could come up with to make my hair look fabulous! Yes ma'am, they're one of a kind! Well.. I guess you do kinda need to be one of a kind when you're working with GD's hair. xD

But OMG I'm in love with it!!! I think Dae is close to becoming my number one out of BB! I absolutely love that color on him, and it's my favorite color too! Such a plus.. my goodness, Daesung is really proving that he isn't a little kid anymore. I cannot get over just how good that color looks on him. I am very impressed. ^^
Haha, I'm really kind of glad that he is stepping out of what seemed to be his comfort zone and taking risks that none of us really saw coming. I'm proud of DaeDae. Hehe. I know what you mean, I mean I'm used to seeing blonde or white hair on Kpop idols but the moment I saw TOP's mint hair I was like wow, I never thought ANYONE could ever pull off mint hair! Haha I was wrong. But seriously. And I know what you mean, I too thought that GD and TOP were the only two that would be able to pull such colors, I love how brave they are xD. I love how all of BB has taken some kind of risk of being criticized with their looks. I mean I know a lot of people in Korean didn't agree with TOP's mint hair at first. Before that, I had originally thought that only Jrock Visual Kei members could pull crazy colors, wrong again!

I could never bleached my hair either, I'd be to afraid of the consequences lol plus I like my hair lol But it would be nice to see what his stylist come up with xD And you're right, you definitely have to be on a whole 'nother to work with GD.

TOP is a dork! A cute, hot, sexy dork xD and Dae, he'll always be the innocent one of the group ^^

But seriously I was surprised when he came out with the green hair because Dae never seemed like the type who would pull off or even try crazy colors like that but I works so well for him! But I guess we should of expected it since he did the bleach blonde hair and silver hair, those were just warm ups for his sexy green hair xD Honestly I think this is a sign of maturity from him. He looks so good! GD and TOP better watch out, DaeDae is the new hair color in town lol xD
All we need now is Ri and Tae to dye their hair lol Although I can't picture them in any other hair color than their own but then again I didn't expect Dae's green hair and he looks so good I'm sure Ri and Tae would look good too. ^^
When I first saw TOP's mint hair I was like "Thart's crazy! But he looks good!" lol I don't understand why anyone would be against TOP's mint hair, he look so good in it! But then again I guess it's not exactly normal for Kpop idols to do that. It's expected from Jrock and Visual Kei members but not from Kpop members. But BB has changed all that and now it's not crazy when a K idol does it ^^ They are so brave for doing what they do! They take a lot of criticism but they never let it stop them. Even if people don't like them they should at least respect them for their crazy sometimes not accepted fashion risks.

Gracious Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Millionaire 200
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

User Image

I could never bleached my hair either, I'd be to afraid of the consequences lol plus I like my hair lol But it would be nice to see what his stylist come up with xD And you're right, you definitely have to be on a whole 'nother to work with GD.

TOP is a dork! A cute, hot, sexy dork xD and Dae, he'll always be the innocent one of the group ^^

But seriously I was surprised when he came out with the green hair because Dae never seemed like the type who would pull off or even try crazy colors like that but I works so well for him! But I guess we should of expected it since he did the bleach blonde hair and silver hair, those were just warm ups for his sexy green hair xD Honestly I think this is a sign of maturity from him. He looks so good! GD and TOP better watch out, DaeDae is the new hair color in town lol xD
All we need now is Ri and Tae to dye their hair lol Although I can't picture them in any other hair color than their own but then again I didn't expect Dae's green hair and he looks so good I'm sure Ri and Tae would look good too. ^^
When I first saw TOP's mint hair I was like "Thart's crazy! But he looks good!" lol I don't understand why anyone would be against TOP's mint hair, he look so good in it! But then again I guess it's not exactly normal for Kpop idols to do that. It's expected from Jrock and Visual Kei members but not from Kpop members. But BB has changed all that and now it's not crazy when a K idol does it ^^ They are so brave for doing what they do! They take a lot of criticism but they never let it stop them. Even if people don't like them they should at least respect them for their crazy sometimes not accepted fashion risks.

Haha yes agreed, I do like my hair the way it is, too.

Oh yes, I think that's one reason for him being so sexy, cause he is a dork haha. I guess that's why they call him "The Smiling Angel" in the group. Hehe this pic is now my background on my computer ^^. Haha I saw the performance on youtube and when he came out I pretty much died because of the utter cute/sexiness. But yeah you're right, we should have seen it coming haha, it was only a matter of time until he jumped to the TOP and GD level of hair colors. There is a lot of maturity in Dae now and he's not afraid to do what he wants with his hair, because I'm sure he knows that everyone will love it in some way. And yeah, GD and TOP should be proud of him, haha. Oh haha yes, Tae and Ri need to dare to walk on the wild side for once hehe, I'm anxious to see what they come up with xD I want one them to pull off purple..lol I think it would be great. I know what you mean, Ri is the one person I cannot see a different hair color than his natural one. Tae when he had his mohock, he at one time had the ends blonde.. but that's about it.
I kinda thought someone had dumped a bunch of mint colored icing on his head and made it look like hair xD I was like whoa that's pretty cool. I hope that other Kpop idols can gain inspiration from BB when it comes to their style choices and wont care what people say about it, I'd like to see more idols do more that just bleach blonde or silver. Different hair colors is something I have really come to like when it comes to visual kei. I think they are the biggest risks when it comes to fashion xD. I'm really happy that BB has confidence to pull the choices they make, and you're right, I think they should be respected. ^^

Chatty Businesswoman

i really love go away and i love dancing to can't nobody<3

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx
keikari-haiku
xChibiGrimreaperx

User Image

Haha yes agreed, I do like my hair the way it is, too.

Oh yes, I think that's one reason for him being so sexy, cause he is a dork haha. I guess that's why they call him "The Smiling Angel" in the group. Hehe this pic is now my background on my computer ^^. Haha I saw the performance on youtube and when he came out I pretty much died because of the utter cute/sexiness. But yeah you're right, we should have seen it coming haha, it was only a matter of time until he jumped to the TOP and GD level of hair colors. There is a lot of maturity in Dae now and he's not afraid to do what he wants with his hair, because I'm sure he knows that everyone will love it in some way. And yeah, GD and TOP should be proud of him, haha. Oh haha yes, Tae and Ri need to dare to walk on the wild side for once hehe, I'm anxious to see what they come up with xD I want one them to pull off purple..lol I think it would be great. I know what you mean, Ri is the one person I cannot see a different hair color than his natural one. Tae when he had his mohock, he at one time had the ends blonde.. but that's about it.
I kinda thought someone had dumped a bunch of mint colored icing on his head and made it look like hair xD I was like whoa that's pretty cool. I hope that other Kpop idols can gain inspiration from BB when it comes to their style choices and wont care what people say about it, I'd like to see more idols do more that just bleach blonde or silver. Different hair colors is something I have really come to like when it comes to visual kei. I think they are the biggest risks when it comes to fashion xD. I'm really happy that BB has confidence to pull the choices they make, and you're right, I think they should be respected. ^^

Dae will always be the smiling angle no matter how mature he gets xD but id you think about it all BB members are kinda immature. What with Ri always trolling around and spilling secrets, Tae always finding a way to dougie , GD with all his duck face selcas, and TOP well we all know that TOP will forever be a 5 year old lol but I think that's what makes them so lovable! They're so highly talented and sexy yet they don't take them selfs too seriously. They can be their cute, adorable, dorky selfs with out fear of what people will think of them. It's just a sign of their confidence which I can respect ^u^
I think Ri can totally pull off yellow hair and Tae can probably pull off blue but I would love to see TOP in purple hair! Not just purple but like a light purple, lilac color. I think he would look so good in it! ^v^
I would also like to see Tae's mohawk back. I think he's letting the braids get a little out of control. Unless he's planning to do something with his hair o.O But whatever he does I'm sure I'll like it ^^
I'm pretty sure they are inspiring many kpop idols even further ones. But I'm pretty sure they have changed the rules in what kpop idols can wear and especially what color hair they can have lol
However I don't think kpop will ever reach the level of style of visual kei idols xD

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
uncertainty-complex

I love go away! I always blast it from my car stereo sing it (badly) when I'm driving especially when I'm stressed lol But when I have accomplished something that's when I sing Can't nobody (badly as well) lol

Chatty Businesswoman

keikari-haiku
uncertainty-complex

I love go away! I always blast it from my car stereo sing it (badly) when I'm driving especially when I'm stressed lol But when I have accomplished something that's when I sing Can't nobody (badly as well) lol

i CANNOT pronounce korean to save my life. i end up just singing when they put in their little english phrases and go "nanana" during the other parts, except for maybe two or three words. :p thank god they made an english version of can't nobody

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
uncertainty-complex
keikari-haiku
uncertainty-complex

i CANNOT pronounce korean to save my life. i end up just singing when they put in their little english phrases and go "nanana" during the other parts, except for maybe two or three words. :p thank god they made an english version of can't nobody

Yes my Korean pronunciation is pretty horrific lol I try but I really shouldn't lol that being said I am so grateful that they did release an english version of Can't Nobody because it save me the embarrassment of looking like a fool trying to sing in korean lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff