• Flatterer 200
Hinata, Temari, Mei, Tsunade & Konan <3

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Anko.

Shame that she's almost never around, and now she's incapacitated/dead.
hinata iz da greatest. heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Hygienic Genius

My favorite female character is definitely Tsunade. She’s not only the best medical ninja she’s also a badass fighter thanks to her regeneration techniques. I believe she is the strongest female as well followed by Mei and Konan. But out of those… tough one. I guess right now I’d say Ino for making Obito her b***h. TWICE.

Genius

Hinata_Daisy
User Image
Naruto GIRLS 4EVER

HINATA!

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
my favorite Girl character is Sakura. love her biggrin

Quotable Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Temari is my favorite. She kicks a** and has a bitchin brain to go along with her good looks. She knows how to analyze a tight situation, maybe not quite as well as Shikamaru can, but she knows her way around a battlefield. Hinata is my second favorite out of that list. She is a very sweet and beautiful character. She may be weak in the beginning and very timid, but she wasn't really raised in a very encouraging family so it was either she be timid or a jerk like Neji. Unless she was a prodigy like Neji or at least had a great amount of skill she was thought of as useless and told so by everyone. So ya. Not a great environment to grow any real form of confidence in yourself.

But for the sake of the topic I consider Temari a strong willed, independent woman and my favorite. 3nodding biggrin

Tasty Sweetheart

27,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Tenten is perfect in every way imaginable
*points to sig*

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
Hinata biggrin biggrin biggrin

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Out of the choices, I would say Temari. Not quite sure why but I just love her! heart
Tiggette
I used to like Sakura, but she's become a lot of wasted potential as a character. Like, with the speech about everyone watching her from the sidelines early in the series from that point on... well when has that happened? She had one major battle and then was assigned to jack s**t.

I'd have to go with Temari. Just cause she seems... well she doesn't irk me like the rest of them do.

whoa what? what do you mean? she had alot more then just "one fight"! her healing Ninjutsu is top notch, and she has saved so many lives!

I love Temari too tho, can't argue there, that chick is cool!

...but Sakura is as well. ( remember she was just a little bud that bloomed in that chapter, she has done lots of cool things after that moment. I know, cuse I'm like...her biggest fan. xd

I know just about everything she has done, or tried to do. and many things she has done well.

In the things she hasn't done well, overall..her heart was in the right place. and that's what makes her a Heroine. ( not just winning battles, heart is more important. )

Does that make sense? sweatdrop

Ps, I'm going to facepalm at myself if I already replied to you over this comment and just forgot about it...oh man, I can so see myself doing that....sorry if this is one of those moments... gonk

Invisible Seeker

8,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
fancynancy11
Tiggette
I used to like Sakura, but she's become a lot of wasted potential as a character. Like, with the speech about everyone watching her from the sidelines early in the series from that point on... well when has that happened? She had one major battle and then was assigned to jack s**t.

I'd have to go with Temari. Just cause she seems... well she doesn't irk me like the rest of them do.

whoa what? what do you mean? she had alot more then just "one fight"! her healing Ninjutsu is top notch, and she has saved so many lives!

...but Sakura is as well. ( remember she was just a little bud that bloomed in that chapter, she has done lots of cool things after that moment. I know, cuse I'm like...her biggest fan. xd

I know just about everything she has done, or tried to do. and many things she has done well.

In the things she hasn't done well, overall..her heart was in the right place. and that's what makes her a Heroine. ( not just winning battles, heart is more important. )

Ps, I'm going to facepalm at myself if I already replied to you over this comment and just forgot about it...oh man, I can so see myself doing that....sorry if this is one of those moments... gonk

It's alright, I don't really remember you replying to it the first time haha

See, the main thing that annoys me about what she has become is that she embodies the weaknesses of any group she's in. She's always the one who gets beat up and left unconscious(Strangled by Gaaras sand, knocked out by Naruto's 3 tailed form, can't remember anything else off the top of my head) and she's a medical ninja. A ******** medical ninja, that is obligated to sit on the side lines and not get hurt.

Don't get me wrong, nurses are pretty darn important, but the fact that almost every ninja that has medical abilities in the series is female(aside from Kabuto) really irks me. Not every woman is a medical ninja, but every medical ninja(that isn't fodder) is female(Tsunade, Sakura, Rin, Shizune, Ino at times).

It contributes to the stereotype nowadays that women should stay in supporting roles and that men are only men when they're on the front lines kicking a** directly. I feel like we only get a taste of Sakura doing that when she makes a big deal screaming HEY GUYS IM STRONG AND DOING STUFF.

Friendly Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Tayuya and Kin.
Sound Ninjas FTW
Tiggette
fancynancy11
Tiggette

It's alright, I don't really remember you replying to it the first time haha

See, the main thing that annoys me about what she has become is that she embodies the weaknesses of any group she's in. She's always the one who gets beat up and left unconscious(Strangled by Gaaras sand, knocked out by Naruto's 3 tailed form, can't remember anything else off the top of my head) and she's a medical ninja. A ******** medical ninja, that is obligated to sit on the side lines and not get hurt.

Don't get me wrong, nurses are pretty darn important, but the fact that almost every ninja that has medical abilities in the series is female(aside from Kabuto) really irks me. Not every woman is a medical ninja, but every medical ninja(that isn't fodder) is female(Tsunade, Sakura, Rin, Shizune, Ino at times).

It contributes to the stereotype nowadays that women should stay in supporting roles and that men are only men when they're on the front lines kicking a** directly. I feel like we only get a taste of Sakura doing that when she makes a big deal screaming HEY GUYS IM STRONG AND DOING STUFF.

true... ; - : I wish people weren't so mean about that, It's not her flaut, well...to me, she has done plenty...and well, the 1st Hokage was a Medical ninja wasn't he? Tsunade learned that regeneration skill from him...but yeah, that only brings it up to 2 male Medic ninjas. but I prefer to look at it like...there is more women being medical ninja cuse they are MORE skilled! emotion_awesome

There is no reason to assume their are more female medically ninja's because they are "weak" I refuse to believe that!
Tsunade is tough, so is Chiyo, and Shizune can do some damage with Posion....etc...

I think the fact that Kishimoto made so many tough medical ninja's was to stop to bashing on them.

but that's my opinion, as far as I know, Kishimoto doesn't even OWN a computer.( or so I have heard).lol..but still, he probaly still gets fan-mail... sweatdrop

I understand your point tho! don't get me wrong...this is just my way of countering it! feel free to use it anytime! cool

cuse your not alone in that feeling, for me, I hate it when the medical ninja's get bashed. stare

I fall in love with the whole "medical ninja" stuff during Tsunade's fight with Kabuto...that was so cool. emotion_kirakira

I wish they would show Sakura fighting more often.... gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces