Total Votes:[ 188 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Kokoro Isabi
fancynancy11
Kokoro Isabi
1. HINATA!!
2. Temari
3. Tenten

[LOLed at the "ugly" comment above Sakura. I don't know, she's just really annoying. My ABSOLUTE LEAST favorite character].
. But she is far from ugly .....and she isn't annoying, if your a fan if hinata, if you can put up with her, then Sakura should be a breeze..... xd .

HA YEAH a breeze alright. A breeze out of someone's rear end. She's annoying to me... And to others, but it's a personal opinion.

are you talking about Hinata or Sakura? cuse the moment you mentioned a fart, my mind wondered to Hinata.... lol

yeah sure.. your opinion, that's nice... rolleyes talk2hand

I mean what I said, If you can put up with Hinata, ( and I salute you for that ) then Sakura is easy to like. ( she is just as kind, and isn't a Mary-sue, no offense to Hinata-lovers... sweatdrop Unless you just got a thing about Tsundere girls, which is most likely the case... call it a feeling.. ninja

Friendly Explorer

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Doesn't seem like a lot of Karin fans are out there, but as of late, Karin is my favorite female. I also like Sakura and Kushina.

Friendly Conversationalist

Hinata >.<
they look in a hentai heart in a orgy with each other oh yeeeaaaahhh
fancynancy11
Kokoro Isabi
fancynancy11
Kokoro Isabi
1. HINATA!!
2. Temari
3. Tenten

[LOLed at the "ugly" comment above Sakura. I don't know, she's just really annoying. My ABSOLUTE LEAST favorite character].
. But she is far from ugly .....and she isn't annoying, if your a fan if hinata, if you can put up with her, then Sakura should be a breeze..... xd .

HA YEAH a breeze alright. A breeze out of someone's rear end. She's annoying to me... And to others, but it's a personal opinion.

are you talking about Hinata or Sakura? cuse the moment you mentioned a fart, my mind wondered to Hinata.... lol

I mean what I said, If you can put up with Hinata, ( and I salute you for that ) then Sakura is easy to like. ( she is just as kind, and isn't a Mary-sue, no offense to Hinata-lovers... sweatdrop Unless you just got a thing about Tsundere girls, which is most likely the case... call it a feeling.. ninja

Well you said "Sakura should be a breeze", which obviously means I'm talking about Sakura... I'm sure you already knew that.
Well your opinion is very different from mine. I'm not going to argue about who you like, who I like, who's annoying, blah, blah, blah. There will never be an end to the pointlessness.
And sorry to disappoint you, but your feeling is completely wrong... LOL I don't even know how you got to that conclusion from my dislike of one character from one series. Good luck with that logic!
Kokoro Isabi
fancynancy11
Kokoro Isabi
fancynancy11
Kokoro Isabi
1. HINATA!!
2. Temari
3. Tenten

Well you said "Sakura should be a breeze", which obviously means I'm talking about Sakura... I'm sure you already knew that.
Well your opinion is very different from mine. I'm not going to argue about who you like, who I like, who's annoying, blah, blah, blah. There will never be an end to the pointlessness.
And sorry to disappoint you, but your feeling is completely wrong... LOL I don't even know how you got to that conclusion from my dislike of one character from one series. Good luck with that logic!

lol I lack alot of things, most common being the skill to handle different opinions... sweatdrop don't worry about it, I was just a crab. redface
fancynancy11
Kokoro Isabi
fancynancy11
Kokoro Isabi
fancynancy11
Kokoro Isabi
1. HINATA!!
2. Temari
3. Tenten

lol I lack alot of things, most common being the skill to handle different opinions... sweatdrop don't worry about it, I was just a crab. redface

All is fine 3nodding

Dangerous Genius

GIVE ANKO MORE LOVE
i would have to say konan... not only is she beautiful but has one epic jutsu and is one of the strongest femails.

Interesting Genius

Shadowy Rogue

16,215 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Out of all of them its Hinata however my Second is Sakura and TenTen

Invisible Seeker

8,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I used to like Sakura, but she's become a lot of wasted potential as a character. Like, with the speech about everyone watching her from the sidelines early in the series from that point on... well when has that happened? She had one major battle and then was assigned to jack s**t.

I'd have to go with Temari. Just cause she seems... well she doesn't irk me like the rest of them do.
you didnt have my acctual favorite so i voted for karin, my favorite is actually Anko
Piercless
Dedr- Oh wait...

Invisible Detective

9,325 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Konan the barbarian beyotch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff