User Image

Tenten. Used to cosplay her. emotion_bigheart

lunaloon's Bae

Exploratory Lionheart

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Sakura would probably be mine. Her character development is really refreshing- I love how she's just a normal girl with mostly normal abilities for the world she lives in. smile
henata is sexy

Desirable Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Out of the ones suggested, Karin. But I really like Tayuya, too.
Lil Ototo
User Image

None.
They all suck imo.
.u . User Image

User Image

~If you see this text, I'm using my desktop and therefore am currently capable of doing more things on the internet, but quote me for a quicker reply, please?~

This.LOL.
except maybe Kushina.

Quotable Genius

Tsunade is the best female character. She's got the intelligence, the strength, the healing power, the leadership, the resolve, and she doesn't take s**t from anyone. She simply commands respect. You can imagine if you completed a mission and she put a hand on your shoulder and said "well done," you'd burn with pride. Not many female characters would make you feel that way.
Hinata definitely. I've liked her since the very first time she appeared in the Manga. That's not to say that I don't like the others though, Hinata is just my fav female character along with being in my top 5 from the entire series.

Shirtless Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
HINATA OBVIOUSLY, SHES AWESOME! I LOVE HER SHY PERSONALITY, I WISH 99% OF THE GIRSLS IN THE WORLD WOULD TAKE SOME TIPS FROM HER XP

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
Konan and Temari are my favorites
94SasukeUchiha
HINATA OBVIOUSLY, SHES AWESOME! I LOVE HER SHY PERSONALITY, I WISH 99% OF THE GIRSLS IN THE WORLD WOULD TAKE SOME TIPS FROM HER XP

really? why? xd talking to her would be SO ackward, she is kinda hard to like for that very reason...lol.. I like cheerful sweet girls better.

User Image

I have tried to get along with shy girls in real life too, it's very hard and kinda odd when they just stare ... neutral
94SasukeUchiha

So waif, wallflower doormats? Nice to know.

Shirtless Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
fancynancy11
94SasukeUchiha

really? why? xd talking to her would be SO ackward, she is kinda hard to like for that very reason...lol.. I like cheerful sweet girls better.

User Image

I have tried to get along with shy girls in real life too, it's very hard and kinda odd when they just stare ... neutral

sweet personalitys are nice 2, but that definatly isnt sakura, that pic you used doesnt mean anything, lol! Im not a big fan of using images to explain what im saying but i dont need no picture to say sakura will pulverise someone lol xD! And ya i get along with the shy girls much better, probably cause im also pretty shy in real life... Anyway thats not the point Hinatas personality is awesome to me, you may disagree agree to that, but i for one love her sweet and Innocent shy personality... xD
sakura, hinata, and temari are my favorites. sakura for her growth as a character, hinata for the mess she had to put up with and her sacrifice for naruto, and temari because giant fans are awesome.
94SasukeUchiha
fancynancy11
94SasukeUchiha

User Image

sweet personalitys are nice 2, but that definatly isnt sakura, that pic you used doesnt mean anything, lol! Im not a big fan of using images to explain what im saying but i dont need no picture to say sakura will pulverise someone lol xD! And ya i get along with the shy girls much better, probably cause im also pretty shy in real life... Anyway thats not the point Hinatas personality is awesome to me, you may disagree agree to that, but i for one love her sweet and Innocent shy personality... xD
What do you mean, that image is Sakura,you make it sound like she is mean or something ,you know Sakura is the kind of person who would comfort you and gave you flowers in a hospital. Hinata Isn't any sweeter then Sakura ,far as I can tell they are alot like,only sakura is more cheerful and smiles more. Meh doesn't make sense, Sakura was shy when she was a kid, are u saying u only like shy girls? So if hinata ever got over her shyness like Sakura did....would you still like her? Sorry fir asking I just don't get the logic.
fancynancy11
Kokoro Isabi
1. HINATA!!
2. Temari
3. Tenten

[LOLed at the "ugly" comment above Sakura. I don't know, she's just really annoying. My ABSOLUTE LEAST favorite character].
. But she is far from ugly .....and she isn't annoying, if your a fan if hinata, if you can put up with her, then Sakura should be a breeze..... xd .

HA YEAH a breeze alright. A breeze out of someone's rear end. She's annoying to me... And to others, but it's a personal opinion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff