Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh my... I didn't realize I'd been around so long. I've been to every event except the first ball and easter egg hunt...

I feel old...

I joined September 11, 2003 domokun

edit: actually I feel very privaliged to have seen gaia grow and expand as much as it has...
<3 *claps*
Thanks.

Yes, being able to see how GAIA's changed over the last two years has been very educational and fun; I'm definitely a fan of the addition of a storyline.
This is an absolutely wonderful thread! heart
NICE.

You win. <3
You need to change the latest Annual ball to Anniverserary.

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
yaaa.....I love this....I missed it all and so much make sense now.......I love you heart
nice thread and info ya got there. hee hee

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
sweatdrop mine has ALL the events http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6061262 sweatdrop

edit: thats counting valentines releases since they were meant for the day
Awesome thread! This one should be stickied >.>;

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
biggrin wow, that was extremely well thought out. I've been on Gaia for a while, but I always missed the storylines... they certainly are intriguing,

I hope you get stickied as well ^^
I hope my head turns out to be more like the un-avatar version instead of these annoying expressions next halloween...

My anger might do good though.
wow this thread is really nice, and the way that you did it with html is impressive, the words wrapped around the pics add a touch of professionalism (is that a word? sweatdrop )
I was just thinking that someone should do something like this...and thank you for doing it...this should be a sticky
Great job, I hope this gets stickied.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces