Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yeah, John wants to be humane? Wtf dogs won't stop barking now, the werewolves are coming in this evil hour, and I am a little scared. emo
Oh no. surprised I'll try and call them off!
Thanks! I am not ready to die, I like forever. smile
Welcome to gaia, we like to rob you good.
Hahahaha Robe them gaias good, yo!
fo' feals boo!
I need to feed. twisted
Pirate Patch Ballerinas Circlet Thank You Letter for June 2006 Witch Shoes

Nicoledemort generated a random number between 1 and 666 ... 510!

I never said you were here to win. You are, however, arguing over the internet like a little child. And it doesn't take a genius to know that you’ve done it before and that you will do it again.

People like you are really predictable. I didn't know that typos and not knowing how to spell were the same thing or that making typos makes one mentally challenged. I guess that means everyone in the world who has ever typed anything is a retard, doctor? Because I can say for sure that I know no person who has typed everything 100% correctly. :/

I just think it's funny how hypocritical you are. You started arguing with us, telling us not to make fun of other people yet what have you done? You called us stupid, you called us losers, you called me retarted..If you want to prove a point why not take a mature approach? I guess this is just another example of a “do as I say, not as I do” situation.

You can prove a point without degrading someone else. You are a grown man, do you not have anything better to do then interrupt two people having a bit of fun so you can get off on an argument?

Well, I’m not going to waste any more time talking with you.

Have a nice life.

4,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Winter Ice
I was not talking about myself, if you were smart you would know who the master is. Mich Hale indeed. heart
No, the only master is the Dark Lord. eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces