Welcome to Gaia! ::

That guy has no idea at all, and he was trying to be all hard core, but totally lacks the ability. If you want to try and destroy people, you do have to pay attention to what they are saying, or give up.
I wonder what will happen, on this hour of evil that is now open to our minds?
domokun heart surprised

Right you are, Harry! twisted
Winter Ice
That guy has no idea at all, and he was trying to be all hard core, but totally lacks the ability. If you want to try and destroy people, you do have to pay attention to what they are saying, or give up.

For your information, I don't have the need to try to be hardcore. rolleyes
I was simply saying that you didn't have to act like morons towards other people. The two of you might think it's funny, but you should really grow up instead. Fine, I might have made a mistake somewhere, but I wasn't wrong about you teasing her, because you can't deny that you didn't do it.
Just leave people alone, especially when they haven't done anything to harm you in any way.
wahmbulance eek dramallama
I don't know but I feel a boogie coming on.
Nicoledemort
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I can assure you that we are both doing just fine in life. smile

I'm sorry I can't sya the same for you, because as they say... Arguing on the internet is like running a race in the speical olympics. Even if you do win, you're still retarted.

If you would have payed any attention, I am not here to 'win'.
Besides, you might want to learn how to spell when pointing things out,
it makes you look like less of a retard. :3
Dr. Handsome
Winter Ice

I was simply saying that you didn't have to act like morons towards other people. The two of you might think it's funny, but you should really grow up instead. Fine, I might have made a mistake somewhere, but I wasn't wrong about you teasing her, because you can't deny that you didn't do it.
Just leave people alone, especially when they haven't done anything to harm you in any way.

The art of having a best friend, is that you will act in ways that are funny and that not everyone understands, ie you in this case. You are boring and I am going to ignore you now. smile
I wonder if Tom or John, want to step in and clear the deck for a while? I don't know if John would do things like that, but Tom might. razz
Winter Ice
Dr. Handsome
Winter Ice

The art of having a best friend, is that you will act in ways that are funny and that not everyone understands, ie you in this case. You are boring and I am going to ignore you now. smile

Fine, have fun. lol
If giving someone noodles is considered being mean then lock me because I am a guilty as charged.

Sure, I might have done it with a bit of force but have you looked at me lately? I'm a fricking Werewolf. We're not exactly known for being gentle.
Oh but you are the cutest werewolf I know, a vampire and a werewolf, what odd friends we make, but the best. Nothing like blood and guts around the campfire. heart
Winter Ice
I wonder if Tom or John, want to step in and clear the deck for a while? I don't know if John would do things like that, but Tom might. razz

I think Tom would.. razz John would probably be a Doctor Party Pooper, though. xp
Winter Ice
Oh but you are the cutest werewolf I know, a vampire and a werewolf, what odd friends we make, but the best. Nothing like blood and guts around the campfire. heart

Awllll! crying Good times!

That reminds me, I still have a bit of Mary in the fridge. Would you like some?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff