Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dr. Handsome
Winter Ice
Yeah... are you being emo? razz Hello Hitler is cute. dramallama

If you would have any perception, or whatsoever you would know that Hitler has got nothing to do with emo, so please think before you say something because it only makes you look stupid.

Haha, oh dear. You are the one who know is going to look like the idiot. I was talking to my friend, asking them if they were emo, it had nothing to do with Hitler and for all anyone knows me may have been the crying tears of blood type, who isn't these days, huh?
Dr. Handsome, I fear that if you go to far with this, you will be dealing with forces you do not understand, and certainly ones you can not throw your thunderpants at.
Dr Jones, Dr Jones, Calling Dr Jones. Take these muggles away. smile
Dr. Handsome
Winter Ice
Dr. Handsome
Winter Ice
Yeah... are you being emo? razz Hello Hitler is cute. dramallama

If you would have any perception, or whatsoever you would know that Hitler has got nothing to do with emo, so please think before you say something because it only makes you look stupid.

Haha, oh dear. You are the one who know is going to look like the idiot. I was talking to my friend, asking them if they were emo, it had nothing to do with Hitler and for all anyone knows me may have been the crying tears of blood type, who isn't these days, huh?

Whatever, just stop teasing someone else. She hasn't done anything to offend you in anyway, but the two of you had to act like idiots.
That's pretty retarded, if you ask me, so no, I don't look more like an idiot than you. rolleyes

You have no idea at all of the situation, so sit in the corner and say nothing, like a good little girl. smile
Umm, I seem to have missed a few things while I was off pretending to be cool..

You're ability to judge people really sucks, Dr.

But you find that to be true of most doctors..
Haha yes, most Doctors have no clue, so I am not really shocked. smile
Dude, I think you're pants are on too tight.
Oh yeah, I also meant to tell you, Tom sends his love. biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My fishcat went and ran away
'Cause he ate my catfish the other day
emo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I can assure you that we are both doing just fine in life. smile

I'm sorry I can't sya the same for you, because as they say... Arguing on the internet is like running a race in the speical olympics. Even if you do win, you're still retarted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff