Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
ok I'm going

but I must say one more thing! Menchi is The best!!!
blaugh heart

yah!!!!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
-=begins barking the song mince sings at the end of every episode=- <don't bug me, I have only read the first volume of the manga.. I have a poor supplier>

at the end of eppisode 26, that girl that usually translates minche crawls out with a chain on her neck and sings the song in japanese while mince in in the bubble in the corner, holding the book, and barking in translation! ^_^ have you seen ep. 26? its really really weird...
wow, that is so awesome. now I really gotta find a place where I can rent anime. here in Indy, we have to buy it, there's no where to rent any anime v.v it sucks..

indy?
Indianapolis

you could try www.Netflix.com they have a very good selection.
yeah go there

Sparkly Phantom

17,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
-=begins barking the song mince sings at the end of every episode=- <don't bug me, I have only read the first volume of the manga.. I have a poor supplier>

at the end of eppisode 26, that girl that usually translates minche crawls out with a chain on her neck and sings the song in japanese while mince in in the bubble in the corner, holding the book, and barking in translation! ^_^ have you seen ep. 26? its really really weird...
wow, that is so awesome. now I really gotta find a place where I can rent anime. here in Indy, we have to buy it, there's no where to rent any anime v.v it sucks..

indy?
Indianapolis

but then don't I hafta pay like, thirty bucks a month or something, or can I even rent at all? and If I do hafta pay, then how do I get my parents to do it? xd
i like eggs

Sparkly Phantom

17,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
Quote:
i like eggs
how random...
Quote:
Quote:
i like eggs
how random...
o.o NEVAH
you all bore me.... stare
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

indy?
Indianapolis

but then don't I hafta pay like, thirty bucks a month or something, or can I even rent at all? and If I do hafta pay, then how do I get my parents to do it? xd

it's only 17 bucks now. you tell your parents that for a small monthly fee, they can rent up to 3 dvds at a time for as long as they want, watch them as much as they want, without fear of overage or late charges. the selection is huge. they even have tv series. find out what old series your mom or dad likes and see if Netflix has it. My dad LOVES Space Battleship Yamato (Starblazers in America),which was made in the '60s. he has the first season, but it's hard to find the second and third. but Netflix had all three seasons. there isn't a movie we wanted that Netflix didn't have. and they are never late for delivery. we love it.

Sparkly Phantom

17,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
I really need to get rid of the mistletoe over my head -.-

Sparkly Phantom

17,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
thanks, I'll try it.-=blows a kiss=-