Oh My Boo's Wife

Sir Fatcat

21,665 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
methbusters
She said it's bc her car is messed up
idk seems vague and after all the other times it's like o ok I was expecting dis

☙ ☙☙ ❦❧ ☾♝☽ ❦❧ ☙☙ ☙
neutral hope she gets a new car then.
You should document the day when your actually plans go through with her, it could be monumental. XD
Kennstro
methbusters
Kennstro
methbusters
Kennstro
at least your friends actually make plans instead of not inviting you at all but its still messed that they call last minute and say nvm

yeah it's nice but then I wonder if she had the intention of hanging out at all???

I have no idea all i had were school friends so f#!k em aha

this is an old friend from school and so it's like trying to reunite but nah

oh kinda how when i finsihed school in December then walked the stage in May during those 5 months out of school none my friends HMU yet when it was graduation day they wanted to hang, then later that day no one called so its whatever lol.
wow people really suck but you're better off without them exclaim
Arkphyre
methbusters
She said it's bc her car is messed up
idk seems vague and after all the other times it's like o ok I was expecting dis

☙ ☙☙ ❦❧ ☾♝☽ ❦❧ ☙☙ ☙
neutral hope she gets a new car then.
You should document the day when your actually plans go through with her, it could be monumental. XD

right like it'll be a glorious day when the sun shines bright, new life begins, and the universe is put back in balance whee

Newbie Newb

14,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
methbusters
Kennstro
methbusters
Kennstro
methbusters
Kennstro
at least your friends actually make plans instead of not inviting you at all but its still messed that they call last minute and say nvm

yeah it's nice but then I wonder if she had the intention of hanging out at all???

oh kinda how when i finsihed school in December then walked the stage in May during those 5 months out of school none my friends HMU yet when it was graduation day they wanted to hang, then later that day no one called so its whatever lol.
Word.. cuz when their broke they expect me to pay for what they planned.. ahah yeah right nice try though xD
Kennstro
methbusters
Kennstro
methbusters
Kennstro

Word.. cuz when their broke they expect me to pay for what they planned.. ahah yeah right nice try though xD
wow they're such douchecanoes talk2hand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces