Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Conversationalist

Favorite Movie: The Lion King and The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Favorite Character: Dug from Up

Best Movie: Beauty and the Beast. It's not my favorite, but that thing is still a damn masterpiece.
Worst Movie: 101 Dalmatians. I just didn't like it that much. I thought it was kind of boring and overall a bit weak for a Disney film.

Lonely Phantom

General Snicker-Doodle

Best Movie: Beauty and the Beast. It's not my favorite, but that thing is still a damn masterpiece.
Worst Movie: 101 Dalmatians. I just didn't like it that much. I thought it was kind of boring and overall a bit weak for a Disney film.

I love the Lion King. Not a huge fan of The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
Beauty & The Best is an amazing masterpiece. 3nodding
& I liked 101 Dalmations. But I've also seen worse Disney movies so.... lol

Shy Conversationalist

Mindless Devil
General Snicker-Doodle

The Hunchback of Notre Dame has a lot of flaws (I fracking hate the gargoyles), but what it does well it really does well. The art is amazing and some of the music is just fantastic. Both my all time favorite Disney song and my all time favorite villain song are in it. It's a personal preference, but I know it's not the best Disney movie ever. Haha.

I wish I liked 101 Dalmatians more than I did, but alas, it just didn't strike me. It wasn't a part of my Disney collection as a kid, so I didn't really have a nostalgic view to back it up. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't as striking as other Disney movies I remember, either. Kinda "meh" overall.

Liberal Genius

Mindless Devil
stef_loves_stars
Mindless Devil
stef_loves_stars
Favorite movie: "The Hunchback of Notre Dame"
Favorite character: Tinkerbell
Best movie: "Snow White and the seven dwarfs"
Worst Movie: "Tangled" stare

Tinkerbell is a b***h. Lol. & I wasn't too fond of Tangled either.

That's why I love her and yea it was annoying talk2hand

Lol, yes it is. & that's why I dislike her. She's selfish & I don't like selfish people.

lol you're right but she's just being a girl, she cut the vintage princess crap and acted like a true real jealous woman lol, idk she's just real to me and she's so cute <3

I forgot to put worst disney character and I have to say Rapunzel....yes I disliked that movie that much lol

Lonely Phantom

General Snicker-Doodle
Mindless Devil
General Snicker-Doodle

The Hunchback of Notre Dame has a lot of flaws (I fracking hate the gargoyles), but what it does well it really does well. The art is amazing and some of the music is just fantastic. Both my all time favorite Disney song and my all time favorite villain song are in it. It's a personal preference, but I know it's not the best Disney movie ever. Haha.

I wish I liked 101 Dalmatians more than I did, but alas, it just didn't strike me. It wasn't a part of my Disney collection as a kid, so I didn't really have a nostalgic view to back it up. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't as striking as other Disney movies I remember, either. Kinda "meh" overall.

Yeah, I can see where you are coming from with 101 Dalmatians. I liked it but it wasn't one that popped.

Lonely Phantom

stef_loves_stars
Mindless Devil
stef_loves_stars
Mindless Devil
stef_loves_stars

Lol, yes it is. & that's why I dislike her. She's selfish & I don't like selfish people.

lol you're right but she's just being a girl, she cut the vintage princess crap and acted like a true real jealous woman lol, idk she's just real to me and she's so cute <3

I forgot to put worst disney character and I have to say Rapunzel....yes I disliked that movie that much lol

Tink is cute but it's her attitude that turns me off. I just can't get past how unbelievably annoying she is to me. Lol. Idk why. But then again, I hate Peter Pan. Everything except Neverland. lol
I'm not a huge fan of that movie either. I watched it once to see what it was like but I'll never watch it again.
I don't want to see the new one that came out at all...Brave...I think...that's what it's called.

Liberal Genius

General Snicker-Doodle
Mindless Devil
General Snicker-Doodle

Hunchback is my favorite movie from them because I love that story, the real victor hugo version is amazing and omg it's not for kids lol but disney did improve two things of the classic tale, Esmeralda isn't so man desperate and weak and Phoebus isn't a douche lol well he is but not as big as the original one is, yes the gargoyles were annoying but that's typical disney lol they just had to, I think it's a cute version, the music was amazing, the animation, I love Esmeralda lol I wish I was Esmeralda <.< lol another good thing is Clopin is a funny guy and not so evil like in the book lol ooo and quasi isn't deaf, he can hear and talk clearly lol I mean "hell fire" that song is just intense, Disney did great it's not one of those big classics like "Little Mermaid" or "Cinderella" but it's good overall

I like 101 dalmatians and as a kid I would dose off, it was really slow, it's part of my collection both the animated and live action one but I still have a soft spot for it mostly because of the chubby dalmatian who says "I'm hungry mother, I really am" (x

Liberal Genius

Mindless Devil
stef_loves_stars
Mindless Devil
stef_loves_stars
Mindless Devil
stef_loves_stars

Tink is cute but it's her attitude that turns me off. I just can't get past how unbelievably annoying she is to me. Lol. Idk why. But then again, I hate Peter Pan. Everything except Neverland. lol
I'm not a huge fan of that movie either. I watched it once to see what it was like but I'll never watch it again.
I don't want to see the new one that came out at all...Brave...I think...that's what it's called.

You have to see "Brave" I mean I know it's fast paced and has weak spots but It's 10x better than "tangled" and you will love Merida, I mean I loved her she deserves to be part of the disney princess group, if flipping rapunzel was added to the group she needs to be in then, it's a good movie and it's the typical princess tale told differently

Lonely Phantom

stef_loves_stars
Mindless Devil
stef_loves_stars
Mindless Devil
stef_loves_stars

You have to see "Brave" I mean I know it's fast paced and has weak spots but It's 10x better than "tangled" and you will love Merida, I mean I loved her she deserves to be part of the disney princess group, if flipping rapunzel was added to the group she needs to be in then, it's a good movie and it's the typical princess tale told differently

Yeah, idk how I feel about watching it. The commercials didn't draw me in & the girl looks ridiculous. Her hair is just...too much. Idk.
Mindless Devil
serena9003
Favorite character: Jasmine
Least favorite character: Ursula
Favorite movie/s: Mulan & Hunchback of Notre Dame
Least favorite movie: Cinderella II

I can honestly say I have never seen Cinderella II. I wanted to, but I never got around to it. Is it really that bad?

same here! i didn't even know that there was a cinderella II. if you have watched it, if i may ask, how was it? Is the movie good?
Favorite Disney movie/character?
Favorite Disney Movie: Any pixar movies are my favorite.
Favorite character: Donald Duck (He's so cute when he gets angry)
Best/worse Disney movie?
Worse Disney Movie: Bambi (It's too depressing. Bunnies were cute though)
Least favorite character: (Ursula is actually very sexy and charming woman. Even with a human mode, she was gorgeous.) I would say Hugo from Hunchback Notre Dame.

Lonely Phantom

Candydrops123
Mindless Devil
serena9003

I can honestly say I have never seen Cinderella II. I wanted to, but I never got around to it. Is it really that bad?

same here! i didn't even know that there was a cinderella II. if you have watched it, if i may ask, how was it? Is the movie good?

I have never watched it. Aha. But, if you go through the rest of these replies someone explained what it was about. & apparently there's a 3rd Cinderella as well. I haven't seen that either but it sounds better then the 2nd one.

Lonely Phantom

Blood Ciel
Favorite Disney movie/character?
Favorite Disney Movie: Any pixar movies are my favorite.
Favorite character: Donald Duck (He's so cute when he gets angry)
Best/worse Disney movie?
Worse Disney Movie: Bambi (It's too depressing. Bunnies were cute though)
Least favorite character: (Ursula is actually very sexy and charming woman. Even with a human mode, she was gorgeous.) I would say Hugo from Hunchback Notre Dame.

Ursula is very gorgeous in human form, just not as the seawitch. She sings one of my favorite songs from that movie though. biggrin
& Bambi is depressing but I think The Fox & The Hound is even more of a downer then Bambi.
Mindless Devil
Candydrops123
Mindless Devil
serena9003

I have never watched it. Aha. But, if you go through the rest of these replies someone explained what it was about. & apparently there's a 3rd Cinderella as well. I haven't seen that either but it sounds better then the 2nd one.

Seriously! There is a third Cinderella. Woah~ so many cinderellas. Haha
Thanks. Might watch the trailer later, if it's good then I might download it...? Haha
Mindless Devil
Girl With The Windex Eyes
Mindless Devil
Girl With The Windex Eyes
Favorite Disney Movie : Aladdin
Favorite Character: I dunno, I guess Aladdin
Worst Disney Movie: Little Mermaid 2

The Little Mermaid 2 sucked. I hate Ariel's daughter.

I think I kind of liked it as a kid, but looking back on it, it sucked.

Yeah, I didn't even like it then. Lol. & I watch it now & it irritates & disappoints me.

Yeah, its just the same story, just in reverse.. plus.. some of the stuff doesn't make sense and the acting isn't that good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff