• Popular Thread 100
Disney 365 o: I just heard that rofl

Hot Rot's Prince

Hardened Member

12,200 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
As much as I love the princess films I've always been partial to their more obscure titles. My favorite characters are probably Merlin from The Sword in the Stone, Basil from The Great Mouse Detective, and Milo Thatch from Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

Lonely Phantom

spoonybard111
As much as I love the princess films I've always been partial to their more obscure titles. My favorite characters are probably Merlin from The Sword in the Stone, Basil from The Great Mouse Detective, and Milo Thatch from Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

I ******** love Merlin. He's my s**t.

Hot Rot's Prince

Hardened Member

12,200 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Mindless Devil
spoonybard111

Amen.
User Image

Lonely Phantom

spoonybard111
Mindless Devil
spoonybard111

Amen.
User Image

rofl
Omg. That's hilarious.

1,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Beauty and the Beast is my favorite! But my favorite character has to be Peter Pan! cool
Beauty and the Beast heart
My favorite Disney movie is "Beauty and the Beast." It seems I'm not the only one.

Melodious Gentlewoman

25,990 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
I can't decide between every single Disney movie that I've seen and loved! BTW, does anyone have any codes for the Disney Movie Rewards that they're not gonna use? cat_sweatdrop

Lonely Phantom

Krazy Kelster
My favorite Disney movie is "Beauty and the Beast." It seems I'm not the only one.

You are indeed not the only one!

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
i like trains

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
ganna have to say the hunchback is one of my favorites

Liberal Genius

dragonlover5

That's my favorite of all time heart
I mean the songs are intense in this film, probably my favorite disney soundtrack too, for disney songs they were beautifully written I mean most disney songs are but these songs, I think, top them all lyric wise

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
starsies
dragonlover5

That's my favorite of all time heart
I mean the songs are intense in this film, probably my favorite disney soundtrack too, for disney songs they were beautifully written I mean most disney songs are but these songs, I think, top them all lyric wise

this movie has the best songs i think and was one of the darkest disney films I thought dreamworks made it at first XD

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
ILoveYewKc xDD
Disney 365 o: I just heard that rofl

i aprove of your sig

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff