Favorite character: Stitch
Best movie: Up
Worst: most of the sequels are kinda blah

Lonely Phantom

Errant Wrath
Mindless Devil
FeatherDark
Tangled biggrin

Everyone is saying this movie & I wasn't a big fan of it.

0.o

Really? I thought it was great, I love Rapunzel.

Yeah, I mean...it was cute but I just...wasn't too hip on it. I liked when they let all of the lantern things go though. It was really pretty.

Lonely Phantom

Vagabondage
Love 101 Dalmatians. Hate Snow White. Damn broad is a 1955 house wife. stare

rofl Omg. That seriously made me lol.
Snow White sucks ballz.

Tipsy Hunter

8,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Mindless Devil
Errant Wrath
Mindless Devil
FeatherDark
Tangled biggrin

0.o

Yeah, I mean...it was cute but I just...wasn't too hip on it. I liked when they let all of the lantern things go though. It was really pretty.

Yea, I wish I'd seen it in three d for that one part it would have been spectacular.

Lonely Phantom

Errant Wrath
Mindless Devil
Errant Wrath
Mindless Devil
FeatherDark
Tangled biggrin

0.o

Yea, I wish I'd seen it in three d for that one part it would have been spectacular.

Yeah, I gotta agree. But I didn't even bother to go see it in theaters. Waited till my friends little brother got it on DVD. Lmao.
serena9003
Mindless Devil
serena9003
Favorite character: Jasmine
Least favorite character: Ursula
Favorite movie/s: Mulan & Hunchback of Notre Dame
Least favorite movie: Cinderella II

I can honestly say I have never seen Cinderella II. I wanted to, but I never got around to it. Is it really that bad?

I thought it was boring, It just feels more like a television show instead of a movie. The movie is three different stories being told by the mice. The first story is of Cinderella adjusting to royal life. Which this storyline isn't too terrible. The second story is boring, it is all about Jaq and how he wanted to become human. The third part was about Anastasia, Cinderella's step-sister, finding love. I didn't like the third part too much. Cinderella III is a lot better than Cinderella II.

I agree, the third is MUCH better. But, I didn't mind Anastasia's story too much. I thought it was actually pretty cute. What bugged me was when the third movie completely and totally overlooked it. But no, the one about Jaq? Weird and poorly written indeed. T.T
Favourite Disney movie. Damn, that's a hard choice. DX It's between any of the following: Aladdin, Nightmare Before Christmas, The Black Cauldron, Finding Nemo, Enchanted, Tangled, or Princess and the Frog. As for favourite character, Belle, easily. Simply because she's a badass who didn't put up with anyone's s**t. In that era, man. Took some guts. XD

Invisible Lunatic

17,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Favorite classic Disney movie- Between The Little Mermaid and Aladdin
Favorite newer Disney movie- Between Tangled and Enchanted
Favorite classic character... Maybe Belle? And Genie
Favorite newer character... Prince Edward, Flynn Ryder and the horse. That horse is freaking hilarious. smile

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
been watching alot of mickey mouse clubhouse with my 8 month old son. he loves that show.
yea i like it all xp

Lonely Phantom

light senluc
yea i like it all xp

emotion_brofist

Lonely Phantom

I am so thrilled this is still getting replies. blaugh

Chatty Dabbler

2,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200