Favorite movie/s: Mulan & Hunchback of Notre Dame
Least favorite movie: Cinderella II

Lonely Phantom

serena9003
Favorite character: Jasmine
Least favorite character: Ursula

I can honestly say I have never seen Cinderella II. I wanted to, but I never got around to it. Is it really that bad?

15,450 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
Mindless Devil
serena9003

I can honestly say I have never seen Cinderella II. I wanted to, but I never got around to it. Is it really that bad?

I thought it was boring, It just feels more like a television show instead of a movie. The movie is three different stories being told by the mice. The first story is of Cinderella adjusting to royal life. Which this storyline isn't too terrible. The second story is boring, it is all about Jaq and how he wanted to become human. The third part was about Anastasia, Cinderella's step-sister, finding love. I didn't like the third part too much. Cinderella III is a lot better than Cinderella II.

Lonely Phantom

serena9003
Mindless Devil
serena9003

I thought it was boring, It just feels more like a television show instead of a movie. The movie is three different stories being told by the mice. The first story is of Cinderella adjusting to royal life. Which this storyline isn't too terrible. The second story is boring, it is all about Jaq and how he wanted to become human. The third part was about Anastasia, Cinderella's step-sister, finding love. I didn't like the third part too much. Cinderella III is a lot better than Cinderella II.

I haven't seen the third one either. Wow, I feel out of the loop.
& that sounds like a boring movie. I think I'd probably only be interested in the first story.

15,450 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
Mindless Devil
serena9003
Mindless Devil
serena9003

& that sounds like a boring movie. I think I'd probably only be interested in the first story.

I have a niece that loves Disney so I have seen most of the newer movies. Cinderella III is really good though. Cinderella's stepmother steals the fairy godmother's wand and uses it to go back in time before the step-sisters try on the glass slipper. It shows what would have happened if the slipper had fit someone else.

Lonely Phantom

serena9003
Mindless Devil
serena9003
Mindless Devil
serena9003

I have a niece that loves Disney so I have seen most of the newer movies. Cinderella III is really good though. Cinderella's stepmother steals the fairy godmother's wand and uses it to go back in time before the step-sisters try on the glass slipper. It shows what would have happened if the slipper had fit someone else.

Hm, sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out sometime. biggrin
Favorite Disney movie Beauty and the Beast
character Bell
Best Disney movie ummm ? Lady and the Tramp
Disney worse movie High School Musical

I don't really get into people on tv singing unless it's a concert.... heart
Favorite Disney Movie : Aladdin
Favorite Character: I dunno, I guess Aladdin
Worst Disney Movie: Little Mermaid 2

Lonely Phantom

MissBunnyLove2014
Favorite Disney movie Beauty and the Beast
character Bell
Best Disney movie ummm ? Lady and the Tramp
Disney worse movie High School Musical

I don't really get into people on tv singing unless it's a concert.... heart

I saw Beauty and The Beast on broadway & it was amazing. Best disney movie ever I think. Lol.

Lonely Phantom

Girl With The Windex Eyes

The Little Mermaid 2 sucked. I hate Ariel's daughter.
Mindless Devil
Girl With The Windex Eyes

The Little Mermaid 2 sucked. I hate Ariel's daughter.

I think I kind of liked it as a kid, but looking back on it, it sucked.

Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Edward 100
donald duck
best movie is beauty and the beast
The Fox and the Hound <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff