The Rolling Stones 0.099744245524297 10.0% [ 39 ]
Pink Floyd 0.1457800511509 14.6% [ 57 ]
Led Zeppelin 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 69 ]
Total Votes:[ 391 ]

Core[Charger]
JessieWings
Core[Charger]
Bump 2260

Yeah well if you arent desperate for gold now id save them for like 7 months or more.

Yeah. I'm not really desperate... I mean, I'm sort of questing but they can wait. I'd much rather get the gold later, I think. Bump 1,006.
Bump 2261

Yeah makes sence, but I dont think Im gonna be needing my OMG Hat in 7 months because it will be WAY to expensive razz

Yeah, that's why I was so desperate to get my kitty yesterday (and consequently earned 4,000g without any help from pink links). If there's a limited amount of something, the price will only go up and up. Bump 1,007.
Bump 2264

Yeah... but also whether its in demand, like if noone likes something noones going to buy it.
Core[Charger]
Bump 2264

Yeah... but also whether its in demand, like if noone likes something noones going to buy it.

That as well. I think the masks were really silly-looking.

But I'm sure SOMEONE missed out somewhere and wants one. Bump 1,008.
Bump Bump!!! Bump Bump!!! Bump Bump!!! Bump Bump!!! Bump Bump!!! Bump Bump!!! Bump Bump!!! Bump Bump!!! Bump Bump!!! Bump Bump!!! Bump Bump!!! Bump Bump!!! Bump Bump!!! Bump Bump!!! Bump Bump!!! Bump Bump!!! Bump Bump!!! Bump Bump!!! Bump Bump!!! Bump Bump!!! Bump Bump!!! Bump Bump!!! Bump Bump!!! Bump Bump!!! Bump Bump!!! Bump Bump!!! Bump Bump!!! Bump Bump!!! Bump Bump!!! Bump Bump!!!
JessieWings
Core[Charger]
Bump 2264

Bump 2269

Me to they look retarded, thats why I sold them immediately-- but then again the hats looked like dildos and they're like 1.3k now razz
Core[Charger]
JessieWings
Core[Charger]
Bump 2264

Bump 2269

Me to they look retarded, thats why I sold them immediately-- but then again the hats looked like dildos and they're like 1.3k now razz

Hehe. Maybe I will sell the baskets now. Bump 1,009.
Bump 2270

Casio please keep the bump like the size you just made it, before you stretched the page and thats really annoying.
Bump 2271

Yeah well either way is good, it will probably raise-- just need to ask yourself ifyou want to wait.
Bump 2272

In 6th months it will about double in price... eh' not so good considering with that 3.5k you make now you can buy a letter and it will like quad razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff