Welcome to Gaia! ::

where are you from? smile

Wealthy Kitten

3,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Does any Know how i would get gaia cash without paypal lol??? that and how do i make gold

Wealthy Kitten

3,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Sabeez

Im from Houston lol wbu?
_Porcalain Heart Yui_
Sabeez

Im from Houston lol wbu?

I'm from finland.

Invisible Explorer

_Porcalain Heart Yui_
Ello im Yui and im new here, lol idk really how this works so im just gonna wing it a lil razz

A lil about me.
im a pretty outta the box kinda girl
i luv anime,manga cosplays, and raves
i likwe meeting new people, always lol

Petpieves
i cant stand fake people, be yourself thats all i ask <3

anyhoo thats about it id luv too get too know all of you lol

Hello!

I don't think there's any set way to introduce yourself around here, so you did fine! xd

If you ever have any questions when you're browsing the forums, all of the forums have Sticky topics that contain useful information. 3nodding

There are a lot of mini activities to do around the site to help you earn gold while having fun from playing zOMG to visiting Towns to playing to going Fishing and if you have questions about these activities, they have their own forums where you can get help, too.

To personalize your experience a bit, you can also customize your Profile and decorate your Home and Aquarium tank (and put in some fish!).

Hope you have fun here on Gaia! whee

Fashionable Gaian

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
_Porcalain Heart Yui_
Ello im Yui and im new here, lol idk really how this works so im just gonna wing it a lil razz

A lil about me.

Petpieves

Hello, co- Otaku fan! Nice to meet ya! Welcome to Gaia, and I hope we get along! blaugh feel free to add me ma'am! 3nodding

Wealthy Kitten

3,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Sabeez
_Porcalain Heart Yui_
Sabeez

Im from Houston lol wbu?

I'm from finland.

wow thats awsome, lol ive never been out of the counrty is it nice there?

Wealthy Kitten

3,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
BloodPetalite
_Porcalain Heart Yui_

A lil about me.

Petpieves

Hello, co- Otaku fan! Nice to meet ya! Welcome to Gaia, and I hope we get along! blaugh feel free to add me ma'am! 3nodding

thank you :3 very much luv 3nodding

Invisible Explorer

_Porcalain Heart Yui_
Does any Know how i would get gaia cash without paypal lol??? that and how do i make gold

If you look at the top right hand area of the header image where your Avatar is standing, there is a little tree. Click the tree and it will take you to some free offers you can do (watch short videos, take a quick survey, etc) to earn Cash.

If you click on the Cash link next to your Gold amount, it should take you to a page with three options for getting Cash - Buy, Use or Buy, and Earn.

If you click on Earn, it will take you to a bunch of Sponsored Offers that will give you some Cash for completing the Offers. 3nodding

Wealthy Kitten

3,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Sefyrion
_Porcalain Heart Yui_

If you look at the top right hand area of the header image where your Avatar is standing, there is a little tree. Click the tree and it will take you to some free offers you can do (watch short videos, take a quick survey, etc) to earn Cash.

If you click on the Cash link next to your Gold amount, it should take you to a page with three options for getting Cash - Buy, Use or Buy, and Earn.

If you click on Earn, it will take you to a bunch of Sponsored Offers that will give you some Cash for completing the Offers. 3nodding

ahhhhhh ok lol thank you 3nodding

Invisible Explorer

_Porcalain Heart Yui_
Sefyrion
_Porcalain Heart Yui_

I forgot to answer your question about earning Gold - sorry! xd

Basically, here on Gaia, you can earn Gold for about any activity that you do. Posting in Forums, taking Polls in the Forums, browsing the Forums (you don't earn as much gold just by browsing), going into Towns and shaking trees and poking at bushes (seriously!), and zapping monsters in the zOMG game.

When you have items you want to sell, that's another way to earn Gold, too, and there is the Exchange Forum and the Marketplace where you can sell items to get Gold.

Also, once you start playing on Gaia more often and click on the Daily Chance (red cart on the top right hand corner), you might get items you can sell and you can also click on these items in your inventory and sell it back to Gaia's shops that way, too.

Wealthy Kitten

3,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Sefyrion
_Porcalain Heart Yui_
Sefyrion
_Porcalain Heart Yui_

I forgot to answer your question about earning Gold - sorry! xd

Basically, here on Gaia, you can earn Gold for about any activity that you do. Posting in Forums, taking Polls in the Forums, browsing the Forums (you don't earn as much gold just by browsing), going into Towns and shaking trees and poking at bushes (seriously!), and zapping monsters in the zOMG game.

When you have items you want to sell, that's another way to earn Gold, too, and there is the Exchange Forum and the Marketplace where you can sell items to get Gold.

Also, once you start playing on Gaia more often and click on the Daily Chance (red cart on the top right hand corner), you might get items you can sell and you can also click on these items in your inventory and sell it back to Gaia's shops that way, too.

ohhh ok thanx lol ill do that
hi Yui

I'm yunho and I am new too

Nice to meet you

Quotable Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
_Porcalain Heart Yui_

A lil about me.

Petpieves

Welcome to the wonderful world of Gaia where almost all of us like the same things that you've just listed!

mak0h's Queen

Learned Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Champion 300
_Porcalain Heart Yui_

A lil about me.

Petpieves

I love anime and manga aswell, and yes fake people are annoying.

Hope you enjoy your stay at gaia online biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces