Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitty Hellion
Isabela Rivaini
Kitty Hellion
Isabela Rivaini
Kitty Hellion
Isabela Rivaini

Oh, that is definitely something worth looking forward to. I am currently waiting for something I bought online to be delivered today 3nodding

Oh whoa it just got real. i'd be bouncing off the walls XD

Let's hope there are no complications in my item's voyage [insert *le gasp* here]

DX it better arrive safe or i'd go postal (lol get it?)

It got here, I was spending time celebrating this grand accomplishment!

Woohooooo! Awesome!

Awesome indeed! I used the free 10 dollar certificate the website gave me too biggrin

Werewolf

Isabela Rivaini
Celtic Owl
Isabela Rivaini
Celtic Owl
Isabela Rivaini
Celtic Owl

6 inheirated turtles, and currently 2 ball pythons.
Dad has a 3,000 gal pond in the back that houses a school of koi.
Funny thing is, mom complains about the pond's affect on the water bill and my reptiles yet she has no part in the funds for them.

Aww, well haters gonna hate~ I hope to have my own house in the future to wear I can have my own turtle, cause my parents won't let me have one crying

I think I may know why your parents won't let you own one, besides that they'll really expensive to care for to begin with. I actually wanted a tortoise, friend gave me 5 turtles and dad recently gave me 2 miscared turtles, one died.
I think of koi as giant long goldfish.

That's understandable, I have plenty of time to get one in the future. And that's sad sad
One of our koi fish is a cow and likes to eat everything haha he is the biggest one too.

Poor guy had RI (Respitory Infection), Shell Rot, and Soft Shell. I brought it to the vet, it was on antibiotics for a few months and one day, he wasn't moving.
Just a hint for ye, when you get a turtle in the future try your best not to go after the cute little baby turtles, have high mortality rates. Don't listen to the pet store owners, and most turts that come from a pet store are usually sick.

Awh no sad The only good thing I can think of is at least he isn't suffering anymore. And thank you for the advice, I'll be sure to keep that in mind when I begin my search for one. I was thinking of volunteering for the aquarium where I live because they have a variety of turtles so I can at least have the experience of helping the people there care for one. They are accepting applications this summer 4laugh

You'll have some experience by then, I had the 5 for a decade now I'm happy that they turned out to be docile males. Cept the fact that they enjoy peeing on me when I pick them up. gonk
Celtic Owl
Isabela Rivaini
Celtic Owl
Isabela Rivaini
Celtic Owl

I think I may know why your parents won't let you own one, besides that they'll really expensive to care for to begin with. I actually wanted a tortoise, friend gave me 5 turtles and dad recently gave me 2 miscared turtles, one died.
I think of koi as giant long goldfish.

That's understandable, I have plenty of time to get one in the future. And that's sad sad
One of our koi fish is a cow and likes to eat everything haha he is the biggest one too.

Poor guy had RI (Respitory Infection), Shell Rot, and Soft Shell. I brought it to the vet, it was on antibiotics for a few months and one day, he wasn't moving.
Just a hint for ye, when you get a turtle in the future try your best not to go after the cute little baby turtles, have high mortality rates. Don't listen to the pet store owners, and most turts that come from a pet store are usually sick.

Awh no sad The only good thing I can think of is at least he isn't suffering anymore. And thank you for the advice, I'll be sure to keep that in mind when I begin my search for one. I was thinking of volunteering for the aquarium where I live because they have a variety of turtles so I can at least have the experience of helping the people there care for one. They are accepting applications this summer 4laugh

You'll have some experience by then, I had the 5 for a decade now I'm happy that they turned out to be docile males. Cept the fact that they enjoy peeing on me when I pick them up. gonk

They are showing affection perhaps? hehe sweatdrop unless they get excited like dogs ;which seems unlikely, but what do I know lol.

Salty Firestarter

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Isabela Rivaini
Lets be friends
User Image
Welcome on Gaia blaugh
Dizziesed
haloodie

Hello User Image

Salty Firestarter

Isabela Rivaini
Dizziesed
haloodie

Hello User Image

How goes it?
"all we gotta do is just be friends-" , srry lol, i'm not even a vocaliod fan. welcome to gaia
Pallim Pallim
Isabela Rivaini
Lets be friends
User Image
Welcome on Gaia blaugh

Thank you! and hope your day is going well~
Dizziesed
Isabela Rivaini
Dizziesed
haloodie

Hello User Image

How goes it?

The day is quite awesome thus far, is it the same for you?

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Isabela Rivaini
Pallim Pallim
Isabela Rivaini
Lets be friends
User Image
Welcome on Gaia blaugh

Thank you! and hope your day is going well~
mrgreen

Salty Firestarter

Isabela Rivaini
Dizziesed
Isabela Rivaini
Dizziesed
haloodie

Hello User Image

How goes it?

I guess so. Rather uneventful, but I need a break from all the schoolwork now and then so I'm content.
XxXSapphire kNIGHTXxX
"all we gotta do is just be friends-" , srry lol, i'm not even a vocaliod fan. welcome to gaia

Aww, I actually like that song~
And thank you for your greeting heart
Hope your day is going great!
Dizziesed
Isabela Rivaini
Dizziesed
Isabela Rivaini
Dizziesed
haloodie

Hello User Image

How goes it?

I guess so. Rather uneventful, but I need a break from all the schoolwork now and then so I'm content.

I almost forgot how stressful school work can be...almost. I go back in August to complete a bachelor's degree since I got my associates this past December.
I've learned to treasure the 6 month break I've been on.

Salty Firestarter

Isabela Rivaini
Dizziesed
Isabela Rivaini
Dizziesed
Isabela Rivaini
Dizziesed
haloodie

Hello User Image

How goes it?

I almost forgot how stressful school work can be...almost. I go back in August to complete a bachelor's degree since I got my associates this past December.
I've learned to treasure the 6 month break I've been on.

Six months! That's a long break.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces