Welcome to Gaia! ::

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Not sure how that happened, but here's the 4th post:
JoyRose
Post #4. You've visited charities and some require a Quest Thread. What is it? It is a thread you start to show you are dedicated to saving up enough gold for some expensive item. Some items were given out and are not in stores. These items are only available in the Marketplace or The Gaia Exchange if someone is selling theirs. Check out Tektek: Gaia Items for an up-to-date list of everything on Gaia, how much it costs in the Marketplace, and where to get it if it's in a store.

Parts of a Quest Thread:

1. Introduction (a poll may attract more visitors) telling what you are questing for and why.

2. Progress telling how much gold you have and how much you will need to get the item.

3. Thanks Post thanking all those who have donated to your quest by name.

4. Thanks to bumpers who help keep your thread visible. (BUMP means "Bump Up My Post" and is used to move a thread to the top of its forum. Threads are listed in each forum in order of most recent posts. So the thread which has had a post most recently will be at the top of the list after the Announcements and Stickies. Any post, including just an emoticon or the word "bump" will effectively move that thread to the top of its forum, and therefore be more visible to folks browsing the forum at that time.)

5. Links to other threads (like charities that have helped you, other fellow questors, shops, or any other helpful threads you'd like to keep linked).

* Graphics make a thread more appealing, too. If you add a graphic link in your signature to your quest thread, perhaps folks might click it to visit your thread, too. Visit (and even bump) other quest threads for an idea of the possiblities! A link in your sig will also encourage some folks to visit your quest thread, maybe even bump it, and who knows, perhaps even give you a donation! Feel free to visit my shop for reasonably-priced graphics, or visit the Mini-shops:Art Freebies.

Other information charities often look for include your join date and number of posts. This information can be found in your profile, found under the MY GAIA tab.

Good luck!

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Hilarious Genius

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Friendly bump
whee wink heart biggrin

Ruthless Hunter

14,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Wow thanks for the tip I have 36,000 now
lol i have a total of 4 gold smile

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
CONGRATULATIONS! Your thread has received Kudos in the The Minishops & Resources Center (MRC). Here is a copy of the Kudos:
yanigurl95
I LIKE THIS RESOURCE GUIDE
THREAD NAME: Earn Gold Quickly
LINK: gaiaonline.com/forum/t.19845891
RECORD NUMBER: 21.10
HOW I FOUND IT HELPFUL: I just made a new mule to help my main account's quest. This guide showed me a few new things that got me 5,000 gold already (in like 10 minutes). smile It's a really good guide.

5,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
hehe thats me smile
bumpz
{

♥

I made my own version of a guide but yours is more complete and thorough xD

{x}

}

Invisible Raider

6,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fashionable Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
I have 986,354 gold out of 90,000,000 to obtain Y.Y Thats alot of Booty Grab!
125,535 out of 835,999 that i need.

Questing Hidden Ace 4th Gen. :3
184,167 out of 835,999 now
wow hehe
nicee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items