Enduring Healer

12,875 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
savvycrazy
ewfw99
savvycrazy

*I shiver in fear as the ewfw learns about me and I look at the group of humans with hate in my eyes*
*I look down as I see ewfw hug me and her and my scales start to glow, right before distance distorts, I flick out my tounge at the leader of the Dragon Hunters*
*suddenly ewfw annd I are in a large garden, but there is one of the human's dens in front of us. I look down and catch ewfw as she falls. I look around in panic, wondering how I can help ewfw before the humans notice me*
*I gently nuzzle her and can tell she is still breathing, but weakly. I look around, the panic inside me rising and I see a female human walk out from the door at the back of the house, she is carrying a rustling bag and she puts it in a tin. I rumble gently and cower, the human looks at me and jumps a foot in the air with a shreiking sound. I back up and nuzzle ewfw gently, trying to bring the human's attention to my friend*
*The female looks at me and when her gaze drifts to ewfw, I see her face drain of color and she runs over, waving her arms and yelling at me. I cant understand because I havnt linked with her yet, and her fear is blocking my mind, stopping me from creating a link so I can talk to her. She runs over and I back up, my tail hitting the tree and I watch the human fall to her knees and lift ewfw's head into her lap and the female see the areas where the metal peirced ewfw's skin and blood dripping out*
*the female human lowers ewfw's head gently to the ground and runs at me, shouting and I try again to make a link, but she blocks me. I blink and let the gaping hole, oozing silver blood on my shoulder show. I see understanding pass over her face and she looks at me and nods. I open my mind to her and she Links with me*
My friend-
"Is my daughter, how did you come here, and why is she hurt?" i hear the human ask.
We flew and Dragon Hunters chased me, cornered us in a cave, they hit me in the shoulder and bits of metal hit ewfw, she needs help! *I say as ewfw's breathing becomes weaker*
"Ok, stay here, I will deal with you in a little while." The female says and I nod.
*I watch ewfw's mother carry her inside and I listen as the door shuts. Black spots dance across my vision, slowly blocking the world out and I lay my head down with a thump, wincing at the pain in my shoulder. I close my eyes and darkness engulfs me*

I hear familiar chanting as i drift awake . A slamming of the door startles me as my brother growls " A dragon she brought home a dragon I swear that girl gets into more trouble than this entire family combined and now she has a snipping dragon to boot where the hell did she find that thing?"
"Oh calm down" my mother fires back. "Did you clean out its wounds?" "Yeah yeah frigging thing tried to take my arm out cleaning its shoulder. Mom you should get out there and heal it fast it looks like it came in about the same shape as Laura. You stop the bleeding like you did her and let Rita and Emily take care of the rest." She gathers more of the herbs and the three of them head to the garden to cast the spell again. My brother glares at me " So what kind of mess did you get into now?" I try to get my arms under me to sit up but i can barely move my body feels so heavy. " Yeah your going to be down for a couple of days so don't even try to move and reopen the wounds got it." I nod knowing i scared him good this time Ugh he wont let me live this one down "So care to explain" he starts "Uh well we were flying and it was awesome oh and the view was so beautiful did you know that from way up close to the clouds you can see" I meant the reason you showed up looking like a generic pin cushion with a holy dragon in tow." "Uh i dont know they just started attacking us and the leader guy said something about killing all of the dragons. Is she really the last? Why would they do that?"

*I watch the mother come out of the house with others behind her, I link to her*
I wasnt trying to bite his arm! I was trying to link and he wouldnt so I tried to nuzzle him to say hello!! Gah! Male humans can be so infuriating!
*I lay down as the female walks up to me and she approches my side and starts to chant, me being use to magic, I stretch out my leg and let her work. When she is done, the other humans approch me and I link with them and rumble in amusement when they hear my voice*
Hello! It is nice to meat more humans that are not trying to blow holes in my scales!
"Hello dragon, we have to take care of your shoulder, please dont eat us!" I hear the human girl say and I grin, showing all my teeth*
I swore, long ago, to not eat humans any more when I lost my kin... I have no wish to break my vow now.
*I watch the two humans approch me tentivly and then I hear another one of the girls ask me a question*
"How did you find Laura? and how did you come here?"
*I hurr at the question as my mind grows fuzzy again*
I-I- I
*I hear the female say something as my mind turns blank and darkness engualfs me, I distantly hear the humans jump back as my head hits the ground and I hope I didnt crush any of them*

My mother and sisters walk back into the house laughing a hour later. "Well will it be ok?" my brother barks before i could ask. "Yeah SHE will be fine just needs to rest while her body heals up. Apparently your not her idea of a nice diet and you over reacted again." "What are you talking about?" "She was trying to link to you and your shielding blocked her she was just trying to say hello. So stop interrogating your sister and let her sleep." I wasn't." "GET OUT!" My mom shoos everyone out as i drift out.

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
ID10T ERR0R
savvycrazy
ID10T ERR0R
*tugs an ear lightly, watching the dragon quietly*

*I notice the human watching quietly and with a powerul down stroke, I leap into the air. I glide over to the human and land with a muffled thump right beside her*
*I nuzzle her in greeting*
Hello there! What brings you to my fine thread?

*isn't really a human but whatever!*
Hello! My feet brought me. *nods*

*I snort in amusement at the last part*
I agree.. It is always nice to meet new cretures!

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
ewfw99
savvycrazy
ewfw99
savvycrazy

*I shiver in fear as the ewfw learns about me and I look at the group of humans with hate in my eyes*
*I look down as I see ewfw hug me and her and my scales start to glow, right before distance distorts, I flick out my tounge at the leader of the Dragon Hunters*
*suddenly ewfw annd I are in a large garden, but there is one of the human's dens in front of us. I look down and catch ewfw as she falls. I look around in panic, wondering how I can help ewfw before the humans notice me*
*I gently nuzzle her and can tell she is still breathing, but weakly. I look around, the panic inside me rising and I see a female human walk out from the door at the back of the house, she is carrying a rustling bag and she puts it in a tin. I rumble gently and cower, the human looks at me and jumps a foot in the air with a shreiking sound. I back up and nuzzle ewfw gently, trying to bring the human's attention to my friend*
*The female looks at me and when her gaze drifts to ewfw, I see her face drain of color and she runs over, waving her arms and yelling at me. I cant understand because I havnt linked with her yet, and her fear is blocking my mind, stopping me from creating a link so I can talk to her. She runs over and I back up, my tail hitting the tree and I watch the human fall to her knees and lift ewfw's head into her lap and the female see the areas where the metal peirced ewfw's skin and blood dripping out*
*the female human lowers ewfw's head gently to the ground and runs at me, shouting and I try again to make a link, but she blocks me. I blink and let the gaping hole, oozing silver blood on my shoulder show. I see understanding pass over her face and she looks at me and nods. I open my mind to her and she Links with me*
My friend-
"Is my daughter, how did you come here, and why is she hurt?" i hear the human ask.
We flew and Dragon Hunters chased me, cornered us in a cave, they hit me in the shoulder and bits of metal hit ewfw, she needs help! *I say as ewfw's breathing becomes weaker*
"Ok, stay here, I will deal with you in a little while." The female says and I nod.
*I watch ewfw's mother carry her inside and I listen as the door shuts. Black spots dance across my vision, slowly blocking the world out and I lay my head down with a thump, wincing at the pain in my shoulder. I close my eyes and darkness engulfs me*

I hear familiar chanting as i drift awake . A slamming of the door startles me as my brother growls " A dragon she brought home a dragon I swear that girl gets into more trouble than this entire family combined and now she has a snipping dragon to boot where the hell did she find that thing?"
"Oh calm down" my mother fires back. "Did you clean out its wounds?" "Yeah yeah frigging thing tried to take my arm out cleaning its shoulder. Mom you should get out there and heal it fast it looks like it came in about the same shape as Laura. You stop the bleeding like you did her and let Rita and Emily take care of the rest." She gathers more of the herbs and the three of them head to the garden to cast the spell again. My brother glares at me " So what kind of mess did you get into now?" I try to get my arms under me to sit up but i can barely move my body feels so heavy. " Yeah your going to be down for a couple of days so don't even try to move and reopen the wounds got it." I nod knowing i scared him good this time Ugh he wont let me live this one down "So care to explain" he starts "Uh well we were flying and it was awesome oh and the view was so beautiful did you know that from way up close to the clouds you can see" I meant the reason you showed up looking like a generic pin cushion with a holy dragon in tow." "Uh i dont know they just started attacking us and the leader guy said something about killing all of the dragons. Is she really the last? Why would they do that?"

*I watch the mother come out of the house with others behind her, I link to her*
I wasnt trying to bite his arm! I was trying to link and he wouldnt so I tried to nuzzle him to say hello!! Gah! Male humans can be so infuriating!
*I lay down as the female walks up to me and she approches my side and starts to chant, me being use to magic, I stretch out my leg and let her work. When she is done, the other humans approch me and I link with them and rumble in amusement when they hear my voice*
Hello! It is nice to meat more humans that are not trying to blow holes in my scales!
"Hello dragon, we have to take care of your shoulder, please dont eat us!" I hear the human girl say and I grin, showing all my teeth*
I swore, long ago, to not eat humans any more when I lost my kin... I have no wish to break my vow now.
*I watch the two humans approch me tentivly and then I hear another one of the girls ask me a question*
I-I- I
*I hear the female say something as my mind turns blank and darkness engualfs me, I distantly hear the humans jump back as my head hits the ground and I hope I didnt crush any of them*

My mother and sisters walk back into the house laughing a hour later. "Well will it be ok?" my brother barks before i could ask. "Yeah SHE will be fine just needs to rest while her body heals up. Apparently your not her idea of a nice diet and you over reacted again." "What are you talking about?" "She was trying to link to you and your shielding blocked her she was just trying to say hello. So stop interrogating your sister and let her sleep." I wasn't." "GET OUT!" My mom shoos everyone out as i drift out.

*I wake up and notice it is well into the night, the full moon is beaming on my scales causing them to shine*
*I look at the gleaming windows and send out my mind, searching for Laura's. I sence her and can tell she is still sleeping. I hurr at the foggness in her mind and I withdraw*
*I look up at the night sky and see the stars and I have a sudden urge to fly among them. I try and stand up, but my foreleg buckles and I land heavily with a muffled fwump. I flick my ears back and hiss in annoyance. Without my leg working, I cant take off properly and fly... I flick my tail in annoyance and start cleaning my already gleaming scales*

Enduring Healer

12,875 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
savvycrazy
ewfw99
savvycrazy
ewfw99
savvycrazy

My friend-

I-I- I

*I wake up and notice it is well into the night, the full moon is beaming on my scales causing them to shine*
*I look at the gleaming windows and send out my mind, searching for Laura's. I sence her and can tell she is still sleeping. I hurr at the foggness in her mind and I withdraw*
*I look up at the night sky and see the stars and I have a sudden urge to fly among them. I try and stand up, but my foreleg buckles and I land heavily with a muffled fwump. I flick my ears back and hiss in annoyance. Without my leg working, I cant take off properly and fly... I flick my tail in annoyance and start cleaning my already gleaming scales*

"Listen i get that dragons heal faster than us humans but if you reopen the wounds that my sisters and mom closed up. They will come after my a** for it. So just lay back down and go to sleep my shield is up and trust me no one has punctured it yet so yeah just lay the hell back down" He grumbles from the lawn chair he is sitting in.

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
ewfw99
savvycrazy
ewfw99
savvycrazy
ewfw99
savvycrazy

My friend-

I-I- I

"Listen i get that dragons heal faster than us humans but if you reopen the wounds that my sisters and mom closed up. They will come after my a** for it. So just lay back down and go to sleep my shield is up and trust me no one has punctured it yet so yeah just lay the hell back down" He grumbles from the lawn chair he is sitting in.

*I flick my tail as I hear the human male mumbling, while his gaurd is down, I Link with him quickly and i accidently let some of my pain flow through the link before I can stop it*
Finaly! I can talk to you! And yes, from what I know, dragons do heal a bit faster than humans, but this is the first ime I have had my scales punctured....
*I open my link wider and let images and feelings flow through*
I am the last fragon that I know of.... I remember hatching out of an egg and I remember my parents, they were loving and caring, they taught me how to fly and they taught me how to link. Many years later, when I was out flying, I saw the metal birds comming to the place with my family. I saw dragon after dragon fall as the birds spit metal at them and I heard the dieing screeches of my thunder all around me. I landed and tried to get to my parents cave, but when I got there, there was a group of humans and.. and... I saw them raise sticks and hole blosom in each of my parent's head. I felt them die through my link and I roared in outrage and I saw a jet of silver fire come from my mouth and I blinked in suprise because it was my first time breathing fire. I look back at the group and see the chared remains of two of the humans at my feet. The others started clicking their sticks and the booming sounds came out but the metal didnt peirce my scales, it just aggravated me...
I-I-I ate all of them out of vengace for my family... When I flew out of the cave I looked into the valey below and I saw the fading bodies of my Thunder passing into the ground. I watched the metal birds start swollowing the humans and I flew down, I was about as big as one of your horses at the time and I was dwarfed by the large birds, but I flew at them anyway, red tinged my vision as I saw the last human get into the metal bird and a huge roaring sound filled my ears. I watched in rage as my Thunder's killers left, my mind strangly blank from the lack of links. I flew to the belly of the birds and raked my claws down the bird's belly, but instead of blood comming out, metal bits did. I heard booming sounds and looked down to see a bird below bellowing metal at me. I let go of the bird I was fighting and looked at the new one. I felt something collide with my head and everything turned dark. I felt myself fall through the air and hit the ground...
When I woke up, it was dark and a full moon was shining down on my vally, I looked around, expecting to see dragons milling around, but all of them were gone, their bodies had faded into the soil and I could see bits of them that were left behind... a wing bone, a tooth, a claw, and if the dragon was special enough, a scale was left behind. I staggered between the last bits of my Thunder as my head pounded and I felt tears fall from my eyes as I cried for the first time. I flew to my parent's cave and saw a grey scale from my mother and a red one from my father. I picked them up and set them with my own..
*I pull out a large red scale and grey scale and show it to Laura's brother*
I slept in the cave of my parent's last night and the next morning I was hungry, but I had not learned how to hunt yet. I flew from the mouth of the cave and left the vally. I saw a deer and tried to drop from the sky as I had seen my mother and father do, but I missed by several feet and the deer escaped. I tried several times before I finaly caught one.
I slept in a medow and the next day I saw and old man triying to rip one of my scales out. I leaned over and ate him. A younger man came and yelled at me and I linked for the first time with a human only to find I had killed the man's family. I swore to not eat another human again and I flew off... the more I flew, the more i met humans and learned from them... I reached a... city and I was chased away by more metal birds. But I found a village and became known as the last dragon and several people were not believing when they were told I was a silver female. whispers chased me as I flew.. Long story short, the hunters that killed my family tried to come today and finish the job but now they know my weakness, there is no stopping them the next time they find me..
*I yawn and close the link and lay my head down, letting Laura's brother mual over what I said as I go to sleep*

Enduring Healer

12,875 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
savvycrazy
*I flick my tail as I hear the human male mumbling, while his gaurd is down, I Link with him quickly and i accidently let some of my pain flow through the link before I can stop it*
Finaly! I can talk to you! And yes, from what I know, dragons do heal a bit faster than humans, but this is the first ime I have had my scales punctured....
I am the last fragon that I know of.... I remember hatching out of an egg and I remember my parents, they were loving and caring, they taught me how to fly and they taught me how to link. Many years later, when I was out flying, I saw the metal birds comming to the place with my family. I saw dragon after dragon fall as the birds spit metal at them and I heard the dieing screeches of my thunder all around me. I landed and tried to get to my parents cave, but when I got there, there was a group of humans and.. and... I saw them raise sticks and hole blosom in each of my parent's head. I felt them die through my link and I roared in outrage and I saw a jet of silver fire come from my mouth and I blinked in suprise because it was my first time breathing fire. I look back at the group and see the chared remains of two of the humans at my feet. The others started clicking their sticks and the booming sounds came out but the metal didnt peirce my scales, it just aggravated me...
I-I-I ate all of them out of vengace for my family... When I flew out of the cave I looked into the valey below and I saw the fading bodies of my Thunder passing into the ground. I watched the metal birds start swollowing the humans and I flew down, I was about as big as one of your horses at the time and I was dwarfed by the large birds, but I flew at them anyway, red tinged my vision as I saw the last human get into the metal bird and a huge roaring sound filled my ears. I watched in rage as my Thunder's killers left, my mind strangly blank from the lack of links. I flew to the belly of the birds and raked my claws down the bird's belly, but instead of blood comming out, metal bits did. I heard booming sounds and looked down to see a bird below bellowing metal at me. I let go of the bird I was fighting and looked at the new one. I felt something collide with my head and everything turned dark. I felt myself fall through the air and hit the ground...
When I woke up, it was dark and a full moon was shining down on my vally, I looked around, expecting to see dragons milling around, but all of them were gone, their bodies had faded into the soil and I could see bits of them that were left behind... a wing bone, a tooth, a claw, and if the dragon was special enough, a scale was left behind. I staggered between the last bits of my Thunder as my head pounded and I felt tears fall from my eyes as I cried for the first time. I flew to my parent's cave and saw a grey scale from my mother and a red one from my father. I picked them up and set them with my own..
I slept in the cave of my parent's last night and the next morning I was hungry, but I had not learned how to hunt yet. I flew from the mouth of the cave and left the vally. I saw a deer and tried to drop from the sky as I had seen my mother and father do, but I missed by several feet and the deer escaped. I tried several times before I finaly caught one.
I slept in a medow and the next day I saw and old man triying to rip one of my scales out. I leaned over and ate him. A younger man came and yelled at me and I linked for the first time with a human only to find I had killed the man's family. I swore to not eat another human again and I flew off... the more I flew, the more i met humans and learned from them... I reached a... city and I was chased away by more metal birds. But I found a village and became known as the last dragon and several people were not believing when they were told I was a silver female. whispers chased me as I flew.. Long story short, the hunters that killed my family tried to come today and finish the job but now they know my weakness, there is no stopping them the next time they find me..
*I yawn and close the link and lay my head down, letting Laura's brother mual over what I said as I go to sleep*

He winces from the unexpected pain wshes over him then guilt sets in. Well thats explains the bullets Laura's magic must have protected her better than she thought if jets were shooting at her. hunters with jets how are we supposed to protect her we are just healers. I'll have to talk to mom in the morning there has to be some kind of shielding spell to help He sighs as he concentrates on the shield.

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
ewfw99
savvycrazy

He winces from the unexpected pain wshes over him then guilt sets in. Well thats explains the bullets Laura's magic must have protected her better than she thought if jets were shooting at her. hunters with jets how are we supposed to protect her we are just healers. I'll have to talk to mom in the morning there has to be some kind of shielding spell to help He sighs as he concentrates on the shield.

*I gently enter Laura's mind as I sleep and our dreams become one*

Enduring Healer

12,875 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
savvycrazy
ewfw99
savvycrazy

*She is dreaming of when she was six years old and the first time she transported a little boy was picking on her and she transported half the classroom into her living room. Three students were injured and one died. They ended up leaving the country. And then the dreams shifts to a faceless man holding her under water.

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
ewfw99
savvycrazy
ewfw99
savvycrazy

*She is dreaming of when she was six years old and the first time she transported a little boy was picking on her and she transported half the classroom into her living room. Three students were injured and one died. They ended up leaving the country. And then the dreams shifts to a faceless man holding her under water.

*I growl in my sleep as the man suddenly springs and hold Laura down. I make myself known and I rip the man off of her, He is thrown all the way to china. I grin at her and curl around her, gaurding her and her dreams*

Enduring Healer

12,875 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
savvycrazy
ewfw99
savvycrazy
ewfw99
savvycrazy

*I growl in my sleep as the man suddenly springs and hold Laura down. I make myself known and I rip the man off of her, He is thrown all the way to china. I grin at her and curl around her, gaurding her and her dreams*

The child looks up at the dragon and cuddles up and goes to sleep her dream form shifting into her adult self . Morning comes and the house is smelling of cooked bacon and gravy. Laura wakes up starving and tries to get up only to have her legs give out from under her and land on the floor. "Ouch ugh i over did it again." "Yes yes you did you also came back with one foot in the living world again. Rita says as she helps Laura back into the bed."And we had too heal you and your over sized friend. Oh Larry and mom are still sleeping. Mom's weak from healing both of you and Larry had to be near the dragon to shield her all night I guess her natural magic made it fun for him so he had to be close to do it and let me tell you he was soooo happy. He must have over did it to cause she was actually able to get in his head without him letting her. So he will be out most of the day. Emily's shielding her now but she is no where near his strength so we had to add a couple of spells. It was actually edicational we had fun looking through grandmas books." Rita hands her a plate of food "Here eat it" and leaves to get a cooking tray of bacon, biscuits and gravy and eggs and goes out side to set it infront of the dragon. Laura eats gingerly.

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
ewfw99
savvycrazy
ewfw99
savvycrazy
ewfw99
savvycrazy

The child looks up at the dragon and cuddles up and goes to sleep her dream form shifting into her adult self . Morning comes and the house is smelling of cooked bacon and gravy. Laura wakes up starving and tries to get up only to have her legs give out from under her and land on the floor. "Ouch ugh i over did it again." "Yes yes you did you also came back with one foot in the living world again. Rita says as she helps Laura back into the bed."And we had too heal you and your over sized friend. Oh Larry and mom are still sleeping. Mom's weak from healing both of you and Larry had to be near the dragon to shield her all night I guess her natural magic made it fun for him so he had to be close to do it and let me tell you he was soooo happy. He must have over did it to cause she was actually able to get in his head without him letting her. So he will be out most of the day. Emily's shielding her now but she is no where near his strength so we had to add a couple of spells. It was actually edicational we had fun looking through grandmas books." Rita hands her a plate of food "Here eat it" and leaves to get a cooking tray of bacon, biscuits and gravy and eggs and goes out side to set it infront of the dragon. Laura eats gingerly.

*I wake up a to the smell of human food, some of my favorite kinds and I lift my head to see a plate of it in front of me. I quickly eat the food, licking the plate clean and I lift my head to look at the house, there is an itching feeling in my wings and legs; I HAVE to get up*
*I get my other three feet under me and then i try my fourth, but again, I colapse. I try a few more times untilI am able to stand on three legs. I keep my foreleg lifted as I hobble carefully around the yard. I try and put my leg down, but I feel a jabbing feeling and my leg burns. I look down at it and carefuly take off the cloth that the humans put on it. I furrow my brow as I smell slight infection and I breath deeper and I can smell diamond, the bit of diamond is still in my shoulder!*
*I contimplate takeing the bit out myself, but I shake my head, the huma's hands are small and more nimble then my large claws... I open my mind to the family and I ask for someone to come out so I can ask them to help me get the peice out*
*I shudder as I imagine how much it will hurt to dig the peice out, thank goodness there is already a hole in my scales or it would be alot more trouble to get it out. I watch one of the humans come out and I becon them closer and show them where pus is mixing with my silver blood and I look in their eyes, soundlessly telling them what has happened and what I need help with*

Enduring Healer

12,875 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
savvycrazy

*I wake up a to the smell of human food, some of my favorite kinds and I lift my head to see a plate of it in front of me. I quickly eat the food, licking the plate clean and I lift my head to look at the house, there is an itching feeling in my wings and legs; I HAVE to get up*
*I get my other three feet under me and then i try my fourth, but again, I colapse. I try a few more times untilI am able to stand on three legs. I keep my foreleg lifted as I hobble carefully around the yard. I try and put my leg down, but I feel a jabbing feeling and my leg burns. I look down at it and carefuly take off the cloth that the humans put on it. I furrow my brow as I smell slight infection and I breath deeper and I can smell diamond, the bit of diamond is still in my shoulder!*
*I contimplate takeing the bit out myself, but I shake my head, the huma's hands are small and more nimble then my large claws... I open my mind to the family and I ask for someone to come out so I can ask them to help me get the peice out*
*I shudder as I imagine how much it will hurt to dig the peice out, thank goodness there is already a hole in my scales or it would be alot more trouble to get it out. I watch one of the humans come out and I becon them closer and show them where pus is mixing with my silver blood and I look in their eyes, soundlessly telling them what has happened and what I need help with*

Rita walks over to see what the dragon wants and looks at the wound. "Its infected oh sorry he thought he got it all. Ok let me get some herbs and stuff ok. I will have to dig that out and re clean it and uh it will hurt sorry." She goes back in to the house and gets what she needs. Emily is sitting on the ground three feet away in a trance to keep the shield up. Rita comes back out and sets the stuff around her and the shoulder on trays so she can reach them. "Ok try to hold still" She puts he hand and concentrates her energy into the injury feeling for the shards in there. "Ah ok got ya" she grabs a knife " Sorry but ok try to hold still ok" She makes an incision right above the shard and then pours some herb that stings over the wound. She cuts right to the shard and adds some more herbs. "ok now for the fun part just breathe stedily" She reaches in with her fingers cause its to big for tweezers and grabs a hold of it and gently as she can wiggles it free. Once removed she cleans the wound scrubbing a bit to get any diamond dust"Just a little longer" she feels with her energy again to make sure she got it all. "Ok" she focuses a great amount of energy and starts chanting the healing spell. Swet beading on her forehead and face paling she finishes up and has to sit down. Breathing heavily she asks "try it now"

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
ewfw99
savvycrazy

Rita walks over to see what the dragon wants and looks at the wound. "Its infected oh sorry he thought he got it all. Ok let me get some herbs and stuff ok. I will have to dig that out and re clean it and uh it will hurt sorry." She goes back in to the house and gets what she needs. Emily is sitting on the ground three feet away in a trance to keep the shield up. Rita comes back out and sets the stuff around her and the shoulder on trays so she can reach them. "Ok try to hold still" She puts he hand and concentrates her energy into the injury feeling for the shards in there. "Ah ok got ya" she grabs a knife " Sorry but ok try to hold still ok" She makes an incision right above the shard and then pours some herb that stings over the wound. She cuts right to the shard and adds some more herbs. "ok now for the fun part just breathe stedily" She reaches in with her fingers cause its to big for tweezers and grabs a hold of it and gently as she can wiggles it free. Once removed she cleans the wound scrubbing a bit to get any diamond dust"Just a little longer" she feels with her energy again to make sure she got it all. "Ok" she focuses a great amount of energy and starts chanting the healing spell. Swet beading on her forehead and face paling she finishes up and has to sit down. Breathing heavily she asks "try it now"

*I tence my muscles as the humans pulls out the shard and I bite the tree infront of me when she puts the herbs on, I bite the poor tree harder as she closes the wound. I hear her chanting falter as the magic inside of her quickly depletes trying to heal my shoulder. I stop her magic, making it seem as if the wound has closed and I breath in satisfaction as she stops*
I know diamond is valuble to your race and I know how you like to buzz around working and get paper to trade for items, so maybe this diamond sliver can help pay for all the work you have been doing! It is in it's natural form and almost as big as your hand!
*I nuzzle the human in thanks and I hide my wince as I stretch too far*
Thank you, you are the only humans that have not been trying to chase me away or hurt me....
*I look at the human trying to sheild me and I pool my energy with hers, carefuly giving her enough to keep the spell going and not too much as to incinerate her*
So why are you not afradi of me, and how are you so familiar with magic?

Enduring Healer

12,875 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
savvycrazy
ewfw99
savvycrazy

*Rita walks over to see what the dragon wants and looks at the wound.*
"Its infected oh sorry he thought he got it all. Ok let me get some herbs and stuff ok. I will have to dig that out and re clean it and uh it will hurt sorry."
*She goes back in to the house and gets what she needs. Emily is sitting on the ground three feet away in a trance to keep the shield up. Rita comes back out and sets the stuff around her and the shoulder on trays so she can reach them.*
"Ok try to hold still"
*She puts he hand and concentrates her energy into the injury feeling for the shards in there. "Ah ok got ya" she grabs a knife " Sorry but uh try to hold still ok"
*She makes an incision right above the shard and then pours some herb that stings over the wound. She then cuts right to the shard and adds some more herbs.*
"Ok now for the fun part just breathe steadily"
*She reaches in with her fingers, cause its to big for tweezers, and grabs a hold of it and gently as she can wiggles it free. Once removed she cleans the wound, scrubbing a bit to get any diamond dust"Just a little longer"
*She feels with her energy again to make sure she got it all. "Ok" she focuses a great amount of energy and starts chanting the healing spell. Swet beading on her forehead and face paling she finishes up and has to sit down, breathing heavily she asks* "try it now"

*I tence my muscles as the humans pulls out the shard and I bite the tree infront of me when she puts the herbs on, I bite the poor tree harder as she closes the wound. I hear her chanting falter as the magic inside of her quickly depletes trying to heal my shoulder. I stop her magic, making it seem as if the wound has closed and I breath in satisfaction as she stops*
I know diamond is valuble to your race and I know how you like to buzz around working and get paper to trade for items, so maybe this diamond sliver can help pay for all the work you have been doing! It is in it's natural form and almost as big as your hand!
*I nuzzle the human in thanks and I hide my wince as I stretch too far*
Thank you, you are the only humans that have not been trying to chase me away or hurt me....
*I look at the human trying to sheild me and I pool my energy with hers, carefuly giving her enough to keep the spell going and not too much as to incinerate her*
So why are you not afradi of me, and how are you so familiar with magic?

"Ah thanks and just to tell you this is free" Smiling tiredly she finishes "As for the questions tell you what let me get us something to drink, because i don't know about you but i get thirsty when i heal."
*She slowly walks inside, gets a cup and a bowl full of water and brings it out. She sets the bowl in front of the dragon, sits back down and takes a sip from the cup.*
"Ah better. Uh well about the fear, I honestly don't know it might be part of the magic in our blood. If someone is hurt and means us no harm it overrides our sense of survival, and as you can tell we mix our energies with the person we are healing so we can tell if they mean us harm, and you didn't. We usually avoid those who would hurt us. As you can tell we aren't fighters. And as for the magic it's always been there. Each of us has our specialty, as I am sure you figured out, we can all heal in various degrees. Laura and mom are the most powerful healers. Mom is also able to help the plants grow faster. Laura can teleport, although she is the only one so far to have that one, we think it was from her father's side. Larry's ability is the force fields and yes he can shield his mind as well. Emily can as well but nowhere near his level. My little trick is minerals, as you saw i can detect and manipulate them somewhat, but not enough to really do damage. I might have been able to get it out of your shoulder but it was better to just cut rather than rip."

Rezient's Waifu

Snuggly Kitten

48,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
savvycrazy
Robotic Pokemonfan
savvycrazy
Robotic Pokemonfan
savvycrazy
Robotic Pokemonfan

idk User Image .....*falls asleep* zzz User Image User Image

*I shake my head and walk away, I flap my wings and soar around*

*lays there* User Image User Image User Image

*I am tempted to poke Robo with a claw*

*snores* User Image User Image

*I growl in irritation and pluck Robo up with one of my front claws. I fly above the clouds with her clenched tighly in my claws and I grin as i hear her snort in her sleep. I fly higher then I ever flown before. When we are higher then any clouds, I un clench my claws, letting Robo drop to the earth below. I dive along side her, ready to snatch her out of the air when she wakes up*

*wakes up* O_O *sees you* SAVVY!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces