No; its a waste of time) 0.035830618892508 3.6% [ 11 ]
Don't Care! Give me that gold! 0.38762214983713 38.8% [ 119 ]
Total Votes:[ 307 ]

Demonic Kitten

10,075 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

only a few christmas eggs are appearing at the cave eek

High-functioning Citizen

23,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Generous 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
One more~ Two more holiday eggs and I'll have all the ones of the past xD
Scroll:
http://dragcave.net/user/foofookittay

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
sojeenezumi
LotusLover1209
sojeenezumi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yey~ Christmas eggs heart

congrats on that holly egg....your so very lucky....I hope that next year you would be willing to trade its children to users here on this thread

oh sure :3 heart

thats good of you...it seems that people who have hollys are so stingy with them and never want to breed them

IBlameRoadSuess's Partner

Dangerous Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i can get more holiday dragons this year!

Demonic Kitten

10,075 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
LotusLover1209
sojeenezumi
LotusLover1209
sojeenezumi

yey~ Christmas eggs heart

congrats on that holly egg....your so very lucky....I hope that next year you would be willing to trade its children to users here on this thread

oh sure :3 heart

thats good of you...it seems that people who have hollys are so stingy with them and never want to breed them

I would be happy to help everyone here have this Holly egg by next year since everyone is helping each other raise dragons

Wealthy Vampire

Emberxylic Len
Kimiko von helson
can anyone temporarily raise a dragon for me i dont know if i have time to get the yulebuck and holly
i'm currently raising a holly and i have a yulebuck. I can breed my yulebuck just before breeding season ends or at least when you have space and give it to you. Same goes for my holly if I can manage to make it into an adult by then.

uhmm sure hold on i'll make a space
EDIT: ok i got room for a holly

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150
Kimiko von helson
Emberxylic Len
Kimiko von helson
can anyone temporarily raise a dragon for me i dont know if i have time to get the yulebuck and holly
i'm currently raising a holly and i have a yulebuck. I can breed my yulebuck just before breeding season ends or at least when you have space and give it to you. Same goes for my holly if I can manage to make it into an adult by then.

Ok i'll pm it to you

Wealthy Vampire

Emberxylic Len
Kimiko von helson
Emberxylic Len
Kimiko von helson

Ok i'll pm it to you

thank you smile

Wealthy Vampire

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
sojeenezumi

only a few christmas eggs are appearing at the cave eek

yeah I have never seen a year where the holiday dragsn eggs are so few in the abandon cave and next year I'd love a holly egg....want one so bad

Moonlight Champion

I got a holly egg too but I don't think it'll be fully raised by the time the event ends. Next year though I'd be more than willing to breed it.

High-functioning Citizen

23,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Generous 100

Loyal Wolf

Divine Lunatic

29,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I'll click on whoever's eggs need it, but can any
one help me a quire the egg with the bit of holly on it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff