Total Votes:[ 238 ]

Distinct Cutesmasher

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Tiny Hero

I haven't posted here in ages.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Distinct Cutesmasher

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Unbeatable Noob

Distinct Cutesmasher

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
mrgreen clicked your eggs/hatchlings mrgreen

Dangerous Phantom

This thread looks like it has maybe died out? sad

Sparkly Hoarder

10,650 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Healer 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maybe with a new release, it'll get some activity again. 3nodding

Distinct Cutesmasher

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

willing to trade User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. for any other color dino or chicken Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

and willing to trade User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. for the egg that smells like brine Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Unbeatable Noob

Distinct Cutesmasher

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Tiny Hero

No daycare centers are active anymore...
and this time, I really need that egg to hatch. It was super hard to breed.
The legendary lightning. :O
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Distinct Cutesmasher

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Snumachu
No daycare centers are active anymore...
and this time, I really need that egg to hatch. It was super hard to breed.
The legendary lightning. :O

there's a link to an active hatchery in my signature. i just uploaded my own eggs and hatchling onto it. they're really good.

Unbeatable Noob

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces