Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks! I like yours too the flower headband and the hair go really good together. 3nodding
thank you! so is kagome ur fav char in inuyasha?
Actually I'm not sure.. it's really between Sesshoumaru, Rin, and Kagome. I haven't decided yet but when I decided on this name at that time Kagome was my fav. character.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks! I like yours too the flower headband and the hair go really good together. 3nodding
Actually I'm not sure.. it's really between Sesshoumaru, Rin, and Kagome. I haven't decided yet but when I decided on this name at that time Kagome was my fav. character.
oh thats really cool mine are sango, inuyasha, and Sesshomaru! their all cool
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
oh thats really cool mine are sango, inuyasha, and Sesshomaru! their all cool
Yeah and >possibly < if Miroku was't perverted he would be my fav. character.
Quote:
xd yeah
be right back.
Quote:
Quote:
xd yeah
be right back.
ok
ok back sorry I was gone so long my computer is kind of slow...
Quote:
ok back sorry I was gone so long my computer is kind of slow...
its ok i understand
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
huh? two lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces