Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]
< 1 2

BODY FARM COME LIVE WITH ME, I WILL TAKE YOU TO THE CN TOWER AND FEED YOU TIMBITS ALL DAY WHILE WE WATCH CTV .
heart

Decayin[g]_Sou[l]'s Significant Otter

Demonic Hellhound

pickles are juicy
Still doesn't compare.
How the ******** does it not compare? Goddamn.

It is giving permission to one group to treat another group like lesser citizens. Whether that one group is white, black, blue, Christian, Jewish, atheist. Do you understand those words?

And don't tell me gays aren't killed / beaten etc like blacks were. They are. They were back then and still are.

Only difference is that gays haven't been slaves, but I'm sure there were gay black slaves. Not only that but whites were enslaved in other parts of the world throughout history as well. And I'm sure some of them were gay too.

Decayin[g]_Sou[l]'s Significant Otter

Demonic Hellhound

Sexual Therapist
BODY FARM COME LIVE WITH ME, I WILL TAKE YOU TO THE CN TOWER AND FEED YOU TIMBITS ALL DAY WHILE WE WATCH CTV .
heart
emotion_kirakira heart
Don't yell profanities at me. I do not think it is right for any person, no matter their race or sexual preference to be bullied, beaten, enslaved, ridiculed, or given any treatment any less than any one else. Every person is equal and should be treated as such.
I was just pointing out that you were comparing being white to a religion, which it isn't.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff