Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cinnabelle_x's Prince

Ferocious Dragon

Sagebomb
Cheat_Skill
Presea Peach
Surprised to see Seattle absent from that list.

A lot of cities have a higher rainfall then us, it just rains a lot but the amount the rain adds up to isn't much...

one of our best secrets wink

Dry rain emotion_awesome

Pretty much razz

Drizzle

Feral Fatcat

Cheat_Skill
Sagebomb
Cheat_Skill
Presea Peach

A lot of cities have a higher rainfall then us, it just rains a lot but the amount the rain adds up to isn't much...

Dry rain emotion_awesome

Pretty much razz

Drizzle
Mist for rain was always fun, I miss that s**t from when I lived in Snoqualmie. ; n;

Cinnabelle_x's Prince

Ferocious Dragon

DarkMoonSlayer
Cheat_Skill
Sagebomb
Cheat_Skill
Presea Peach

Dry rain emotion_awesome

Pretty much razz

Drizzle
Mist for rain was always fun, I miss that s**t from when I lived in Snoqualmie. ; n;

Love it when that happens 3nodding

Beloved Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hero 100
Seriously? None of those are in the Northwest. We get a ton of rain in Oregon and Washington. For at least half of Oregon and Washington, it usually rains three quarters of the year...That's why there's so many beautiful plants here.

Divorced Leaf

We have bipolar weather here in Nevada, we get random spurts of heavy rain from December until like March or something? Most of the time it ends up causing flash floods since the ground is so hard.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Falc3n
Well technically the rainiest spot in the world is on Kauai island of Hawaii... Which is still the U.S.

Kauai’s climate is generally mild, although localized weather phenomena and infrequent storms have caused instances of extreme weather. At the lower elevations the annual precipitation varies from an average of about 50 inches on the windward (northeastern) shore, to less than 20 inches on the (southwestern) leeward side of the island.

Precipitation in Kauai's mountainous regions averages 50–100 inches annually.

Mt. Wai’ale’ale is often cited in literature as being the wettest spot on earth, although this has been disputed.

Technically that is outdated info.

And does anyone live on Mt. Wai’ale’ale, or do they all live in those less than 100 inch places?

The real wettest are either in India or Columbia depending on what reports you want to believe, and how varifyable they are. The guiness book of records says Mawsynram in india though.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
DarkMoonSlayer
We get 7.69 inches = 195.3mm a year in Soap Lake, WA on average. xD

Thats so dry XD.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Cheat_Skill
Sagebomb
Cheat_Skill
Presea Peach

Dry rain emotion_awesome

Pretty much razz

Drizzle

Yeah our rain tends to come pretty heavy, over 100mm in a day isnt considered anything wierd at all.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Holly Schneewittchen
Seriously? None of those are in the Northwest. We get a ton of rain in Oregon and Washington. For at least half of Oregon and Washington, it usually rains three quarters of the year...That's why there's so many beautiful plants here.

you may get plenty of rainy days, but its relativly light. But you can check the data for yourself choosing any resource you wish to look up. But total rainfall isnt numbers of days raining, its total rain fallen which is different.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
peachcrisp
We have bipolar weather here in Nevada, we get random spurts of heavy rain from December until like March or something? Most of the time it ends up causing flash floods since the ground is so hard.

Yeah vegas rain sucks, when I was there during the rain driving, it seemed like noone knew how to drive. So I drove relativly okay, but people were sliding all around me (I know the rain brings all the oil to the top of the road and makes it slippery, but I mean as long as you drive like you are on a icy road its not so bad). But I guess the people dont have that experience, and instead of driving cautiously in weird conditions would rather just pretend its a normal day emo though Im only going on a few rainy days when I was in vegas. Ive only spent 2.5 months there, so I cant generalise.

Supreme Survivor

11,725 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
Remember, that statistic includes snow...
and it's been raining here for almost 3 days...
I WANT SNOW. emotion_donotwant

Feral Fatcat

Sagebomb
DarkMoonSlayer
We get 7.69 inches = 195.3mm a year in Soap Lake, WA on average. xD

Thats so dry XD.
We are technically in a desert. xD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
its rains a lot in washington
like every ******** day.
lol

Divorced Leaf

Sagebomb
peachcrisp

Yeah vegas rain sucks, when I was there during the rain driving, it seemed like noone knew how to drive. So I drove relativly okay, but people were sliding all around me (I know the rain brings all the oil to the top of the road and makes it slippery, but I mean as long as you drive like you are on a icy road its not so bad). But I guess the people dont have that experience, and instead of driving cautiously in weird conditions would rather just pretend its a normal day emo though Im only going on a few rainy days when I was in vegas. Ive only spent 2.5 months there, so I cant generalise.

Whenever it rains here, it seems like all hell breaks loose. I'll be walking to school and will find multiple car accidents on different streets all easily within view of one another. It's worse around my college campus too. Holy s**t rainy days are where bad drivers have a field day. I used to feel crappy for not getting my license and avoiding driving, but I don't as much anymore. lol

Lady Bunny

13,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
it's raining rn where I live, in the us. Sooo yes, it does rain neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items