• Person of Interest 200
If you like punk look up Johnny Hobo

Johnny Hobo-New Mexico Song
only listen to it sometimes, like this song though
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-bBW5vHFak

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
My question is: does anyone actually listen to the Misfits, or do you all just buy the shirts for the "cool skull logo."
The amount of times I have seen someone with a Misfits shirt, and asked them what their favorite song by them is, and have them tell me they didn't know it was a band....
Oh, and then I wear my Ramones shirt, and people say, "That's a cool shirt. But who are the Ramones?"

Dangerous Citizen

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Ashleigh Velocity
My question is: does anyone actually listen to the Misfits, or do you all just buy the shirts for the "cool skull logo."
The amount of times I have seen someone with a Misfits shirt, and asked them what their favorite song by them is, and have them tell me they didn't know it was a band....
Oh, and then I wear my Ramones shirt, and people say, "That's a cool shirt. But who are the Ramones?"

only old misfits with danzig.... Last Caress ftw

"Well I got somthing to say"

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
greenmage420
Ashleigh Velocity

I disagree. Famous Monsters is my favorite Misfits album, and that's post-Danzig.

Dangerous Citizen

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Ashleigh Velocity
greenmage420
Ashleigh Velocity

I disagree. Famous Monsters is my favorite Misfits album, and that's post-Danzig.

just my opinion... and Danzig sucked post-misfits IMHO

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
greenmage420
Ashleigh Velocity
greenmage420
Ashleigh Velocity

just my opinion... and Danzig sucked post-misfits IMHO

I agree with that.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Ashleigh Velocity
The same thing happens when I wear my cramps teeshirt or my X shirt.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Ok I guess I better List some bands huh,

The Cramps
X
Agent Orange
Alternative TV
The Minute Men
The Misfits
Patti Smith
The Ramones
The Meteors
The Buzzcocks
The Damned
The Dead Kennedys
Blockage
The Runaways
The Adolescents
The Clash
The Dickies
The Vibrators
The Misfits
Dicks
Eater
Richard Hell
The Untouchables
The Bags
Eyes
The Alleycats

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I liked GBH and UKsubs.

Phantom

I don't really know how to identify punk music so...

Timid Gawker

Tipsy Conversationalist

The Sex Pistols, The Ramones, The Clash, Iggy Pop and The Stooges, Television, Black Flag and Patti Smith are my favorites.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff