Welcome to Gaia! ::

-NarcissisticRage-
Selcouth-it_UP
Oh and Crass. Crass is good.

You're my favorite person..let me love you.

Well, okay. I suppose I can't turn down free lovin'.
Huge punk fan right here. My favorite subgenres are post-punk, hardcore punk (just the early stuff, though), and riot grrrl. I'm also quite fond of ska punk if you can catch me in the right mood for it. I'd say that my favorite artist in the genre is probably Husker Du, though Sleater Kinney and Siouxsie and the Banshees are also strong contenders for that title.
Love punk. Most of my favorite bands are local, and I play in a handful ranging from folk-punk to post-punk.

I just uploaded half of my the band i drum/sing in's set from a couple nights ago on bandcamp. Check this out if you so wish:
http://cripplefight.bandcamp.com/album/live-in-hell-8-3-12
XanthousAnchorite
Huge punk fan right here. My favorite subgenres are post-punk, hardcore punk (just the early stuff, though), and riot grrrl. I'm also quite fond of ska punk if you can catch me in the right mood for it. I'd say that my favorite artist in the genre is probably Husker Du, though Sleater Kinney and Siouxsie and the Banshees are also strong contenders for that title.
Husker Du's the s**t. I marathoned the ******** out of them at my job the other day. Metal Circus, Warehouse Songs/Stories, Zen Arcade, and the 7 inch with this fantastic cover on it:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff