Sex Is Repulsive
Ego Dominus Tuus
Sex Is Repulsive
Ego Dominus Tuus
Kalceeyum
question

:3 not if you end up getting engaged to the person you met in the CB
Aww, that's cute/awesome. See people, keep hope alive. surprised

All the hope. The only time it's bad is when you're trying to save up for a hella expensive item as a cutesy wedding present... and you realize that having an adult life makes questing on gaia hard.

But still <3 Worth it.
I don't have crushes cuz I'm not on all the time and I'm selfish so no expensive gifts and to lazy to quest. User Image Congrats to you both 3nodding and good luck in the future.

:3 Oh thank you. And I wasn't on very much either... I'd actually been inactive for a year, came on, demanded art (for thus is the way that the ego functions) and he drew me something. :3 It was great.
And you have a cute story to go with it. I'm jelly and all "awwwwwww, how cute" . You're ruining the bad mood I currently in. gonk

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

Sex Is Repulsive
Ego Dominus Tuus
Sex Is Repulsive
Ego Dominus Tuus
Sex Is Repulsive

All the hope. The only time it's bad is when you're trying to save up for a hella expensive item as a cutesy wedding present... and you realize that having an adult life makes questing on gaia hard.

But still <3 Worth it.
I don't have crushes cuz I'm not on all the time and I'm selfish so no expensive gifts and to lazy to quest. User Image Congrats to you both 3nodding and good luck in the future.

:3 Oh thank you. And I wasn't on very much either... I'd actually been inactive for a year, came on, demanded art (for thus is the way that the ego functions) and he drew me something. :3 It was great.
And you have a cute story to go with it. I'm jelly and all "awwwwwww, how cute" . You're ruining the bad mood I currently in. gonk

What if I told you that it was also the most adorable stick art that I've ever seen, made from MS paint? And that he flew out to see me in Kentucky and we were so good together that I dropped everything and flew back to cali? >_> have i murdered your bad mood yet?

Welcoming Gekko

5,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ego Dominus Tuus
Sex Is Repulsive
Ego Dominus Tuus
Sex Is Repulsive
Ego Dominus Tuus
Sex Is Repulsive

But still <3 Worth it.

What if I told you that it was also the most adorable stick art that I've ever seen, made from MS paint? And that he flew out to see me in Kentucky and we were so good together that I dropped everything and flew back to cali? >_> have i murdered your bad mood yet?
Stop, I'm done. My bad mood is dead. I give up. User Image

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

Sex Is Repulsive
Ego Dominus Tuus
Sex Is Repulsive
Ego Dominus Tuus
Sex Is Repulsive

Whoot <3 I win! I have to conquer all of the bad moods and make as much gold as possible before I have to go be responsible and work ;n;

Welcoming Gekko

5,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ego Dominus Tuus
Sex Is Repulsive
Ego Dominus Tuus
Sex Is Repulsive
Ego Dominus Tuus
Sex Is Repulsive

Whoot <3 I win! I have to conquer all of the bad moods and make as much gold as possible before I have to go be responsible and work ;n;
Congrats, I admit my defeat and graciously push my bad mood to side until it comes back later when someone pisses me off. 4laugh

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

Sex Is Repulsive
Ego Dominus Tuus
Sex Is Repulsive
Ego Dominus Tuus
Sex Is Repulsive

Congrats, I admit my defeat and graciously push my bad mood to side until it comes back later when someone pisses me off. 4laugh

Well... at least I win for a little while biggrin I feel all of the accomplishment.

Loiterer

Tipsy Noob

8,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
It cute lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers