Welcome to Gaia! ::

Da-Eh
if i wasnt so fat
Da-Eh

mdd and gad

ive got gad
mdd = manic depressive disorder?

it's fun, right? :c
      and ahh no, i meant major depressive disorder. i guess manic depressive could be used with that acronym as well emotion_sweatdrop

aahhh

IRL Gekko

Mhmm, I've got social anxiety, and I guess cerebral palsy is a disorder too. I have that as well. Medicine works pretty well to keep my social anxiety in check unless things are super stressful, then I just stay inside and don't come out of my room unless I absolutely need to. I'm still in the process of getting it under control. My cerebral palsy is mild, so I don't have to do much, but it's caused me to have tons of different other health problems I have to manage because it was never properly dealt with when I was little.
Sayania
Mhmm, I've got social anxiety, and I guess cerebral palsy is a disorder too. I have that as well. Medicine works pretty well to keep my social anxiety in check unless things are super stressful, then I just stay inside and don't come out of my room unless I absolutely need to. I'm still in the process of getting it under control. My cerebral palsy is mild, so I don't have to do much, but it's caused me to have tons of different other health problems I have to manage because it was never properly dealt with when I was little.
you remind me of a girl i met in california 2 summers ago...
sarah?

IRL Gekko

if i wasnt so fat
Sayania
sarah?

Nope, lived in Ohio my whole life. But someone did once call me Sarah in junior high for some reason. :/
Sayania
if i wasnt so fat
Sayania
sarah?

Nope, lived in Ohio my whole life. But someone did once call me Sarah in junior high for some reason. :/
nah i met her in a summer program
im from NC
shes from florida

IRL Gekko

if i wasnt so fat
Sayania
if i wasnt so fat
Sayania
sarah?

nah i met her in a summer program
im from NC
shes from florida

Ohhhh, that's pretty dang neat. What kind of summer program if you don't mind me asking?

Fashionable Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
disorders are weakness

High-functioning Kitten

if i wasnt so fat
bitchees
if i wasnt so fat
bitchees
what is GAD?
i have ADHD
depression
n anxiety

im also a recovering alchoholic yay
generalized anxiety disorder
ohhhhh, that doesn't sound good :c im sorry to hear!
is it hard living with it?
as long as i take my medication its fine
otherwise, like today, im a wreck
i hope you will feel better soon,

i get severe panic attacs randomly, like throwing up, crying thinking im gonna die ect.
i havent had one in a while though, im so happy
havent really found out what triggers thecattacs though

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas