Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid (mainly Miku Hatsune in this case) is ******** everywhere. And I don't mean just ******** overpriced merchandises and a ******** huge-a** fanbase. But like actual mainstream gimmick s**t everywhere.

Cars? Toyota 'driven by the sound of success,' dawgs!
School? 'The graduation song sung at over 100 schools' ceremonies in Japan,' bros! The article also states a upcoming light novel and a movie.
Video games? Quite a few, none too big, but coming.
Manga? Some shitty ones last I recalled, but they're here and more are likely to come eventually.
Soundtracks? ******** tons, the only notable I recall is The World is Mine in U.S. iTunes' World Top 10, yo!
Celebrity? Virtual Idol but same s**t as she's got official concerts. Also once appeared on JPN's version of Playboy.
Costumes? No ******** doubt.

And a bunch of other s**t I'm not going to dig up.

I honestly wouldn't be ******** surprised if she eventually got an anime. I just wouldn't watch it and nothing of value would be lost.

7,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
No Legacy
Vocaloid (mainly Miku Hatsune in this case) is ******** everywhere. And I don't mean just ******** overpriced merchandises and a ******** huge-a** fanbase. But like actual mainstream gimmick s**t everywhere.

Cars? Toyota 'driven by the sound of success,' dawgs!
School? 'The graduation song sung at over 100 schools' ceremonies in Japan,' bros! The article also states a upcoming light novel and a movie.
Video games? Quite a few, none too big, but coming.
Manga? Some shitty ones last I recalled, but they're here and more are likely to come eventually.
Soundtracks? ******** tons, the only notable I recall is The World is Mine in U.S. iTunes' World Top 10, yo!
Celebrity? Virtual Idol but same s**t as she's got official concerts. Also once appeared on JPN's version of Playboy.
Costumes? No ******** doubt.

And a bunch of other s**t I'm not going to dig up.

I honestly wouldn't be ******** surprised if she eventually got an anime. I just wouldn't watch it and nothing of value would be lost.

*Dies*

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
KHR Kyoya Hibari
http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h388/KHRKH/GaiaStuffs/PSF/31402311.png
No, I don't agree...http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h388/KHRKH/GaiaStuffs/PSF/Hibird.gif
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
★ ☆☆ ★ ☆★ ★ ☆★ ☆☆ ★ ☆★ ★ ☆★ ☆☆ ★ ☆★ ★ ☆

I approve of your cosplay and signature. emotion_dowant

★ ☆☆ ★ ☆★ ★ ☆★ ☆☆ ★ ☆★ ★ ☆★ ☆☆ ★ ☆★ ★ ☆

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Awwh. I personally like the Vocaloids - but I'm not terribly sure if I'd enjoy an anime about them since it might change things or add/subtract things about them needlessly. Still, if they made one I wouldn't mind, it might be interesting.

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
No, but I agree on it being feces.

Quotable Conversationalist

4,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
One question: What would the anime even be about? Just another slice of life anime, but with singers? XD
Melody Niwa
One question: What would the anime even be about? Just another slice of life anime, but with singers? XD
Answer: It doesn't ******** matter.
As long as you stick in something about the power of music then you've got it, but hell, even then that's not necessary unless you want to tact on the fact that Vocaloids sing.

4,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
No Legacy
Melody Niwa
As long as you stick in something about the power of music then you've got it, but hell, even then that's not necessary unless you want to tact on the fact that Vocaloids sing.

Yeah, basically.
Basically, I don't think it's necessary or even a good idea to make a Vocaloid anime. It would probably be one of those deals where something starts out good, and then they keep adding forever until it's a pile of poop. Like Naruto all over again.
Although if they did make a Vocaloid anime, I would probably watch it sweatdrop
Melody Niwa
No Legacy
Melody Niwa
Yeah, basically.
Basically, I don't think it's necessary or even a good idea to make a Vocaloid anime. It would probably be one of those deals where something starts out good, and then they keep adding forever until it's a pile of poop. Like Naruto all over again.
Unlikely to be a long continuous series. Alot of reboots though.

4,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
No Legacy
Melody Niwa
No Legacy
Melody Niwa
Yeah, basically.
Unlikely to be a long continuous series. Alot of reboots though.

What I meant by that was that the Vocaloid programs are already extremely successful on their own, and making an anime series just for these mascots might be pushing the limit.

Shy Cleric

13,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Firestarter 200
Melody Niwa

I imagine it being something like Idolm@ster (Which I haven't watch FYI). I haven't heard anything spectacular about it and I'm sure a vocaloid anime would be the same way. The only people who will actually care about it are die hard vocaloid fans. I'm happy enough just listening to the music.

Kawaii Nerd

13,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
I can see the characters being animated into little silent (or nearly silent) humorous shorts. Though it does seem odd for voice programs to be silent, doesn't it? I just can't imagine the vocaloid characters in an actual plot with actual dialogue.

But yeah. Honestly, I wouldn't look forward to a Vocaloid anime, but I wouldn't mind if it were made. Probably wouldn't be any worse that 99% of the s**t that's already out there.

6,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
It's a fun concept, but it'll get ruined if any characterization gets finalized. The whole point is that each voice has its own strengths, although it can sing about anything. If you give a voice some character, all of a sudden people will change the music they're writing to suit the new characters. And that will destroy the franchise.

Dapper Ladykiller

BRS is based off of Miku's character design. What the hell more do you want? neutral

Dangerous Member

10,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Threadmaster 200
I Earth King Amaimon I
User Image
Thanks, it took a (half) hour to finish a current cosplay Yuri...User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash