Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darkness blinds us all

aw same :c
emotion_hug
I feel like the choices I made are screwing me over right now and probably in the future.
but aw what are some things that you wish you can change?

Conservative Mechanic

XxKaWaiiStarxX
Darkness blinds us all

emotion_hug
I feel like the choices I made are screwing me over right now and probably in the future.
i would have told my past self not to be so misguided and easily brainwashed!! i realize now all schools and everything around you try to do is make you change the way you think and it really screwed with my ideals.

now i know not to be so oblivious but i know i still am. i'd also probably have ended some friendships because people are skanky. lol
Darkness blinds us all
XxKaWaiiStarxX
Darkness blinds us all

emotion_hug
i would have told my past self not to be so misguided and easily brainwashed!! i realize now all schools and everything around you try to do is make you change the way you think and it really screwed with my ideals.

now i know not to be so oblivious but i know i still am. i'd also probably have ended some friendships because people are skanky. lol

haha that's some good advice.
But sometimes I feel like we made those choices for a reason, probably because I believe in fate and stuff haha.

Conservative Mechanic

XxKaWaiiStarxX
Darkness blinds us all
XxKaWaiiStarxX
Darkness blinds us all

emotion_hug

But sometimes I feel like we made those choices for a reason, probably because I believe in fate and stuff haha.
fate is a scary thing. you never know if fate will be nice to you one day or not sad
Darkness blinds us all
XxKaWaiiStarxX
Darkness blinds us all
XxKaWaiiStarxX
Darkness blinds us all

emotion_hug

fate is a scary thing. you never know if fate will be nice to you one day or not sad

that's so true.
I feel like fate hates me most of the time but probably made me a stronger person and that maybe everything will work out in the future.
(hopefully but who knows, right?)
haha a lot of my friends don't like talking to me because I get too philosophical according to them.

Kawaii Kitten

Nope cause I wouldn't be able to get that. //sob
Average standards I guess

Conservative Mechanic

XxKaWaiiStarxX
Darkness blinds us all
XxKaWaiiStarxX
Darkness blinds us all
XxKaWaiiStarxX
Darkness blinds us all

emotion_hug

that's so true.
I feel like fate hates me most of the time but probably made me a stronger person and that maybe everything will work out in the future.
haha a lot of my friends don't like talking to me because I get too philosophical according to them.
im not very good with philosophical things but its definitely an interesting thing to talk about

i feel like fate has been very merciful to me lately which scares me cos it feels like eventually it will stop being so nice and pull a 180 on me and be like hAVE A TASTE OF THE HARD LiFE!!

Golden Fatcat

No I have some high standards but sometimes you meet people who surprise you and they're different and make you forget your standards. But they're good to have so you don't degrade yourself and be with someone who doesn't help you grow as a person.

Perfect Duck

i used to have really low standards now they are substantially higher now that i know my worth
Darkness blinds us all
XxKaWaiiStarxX
Darkness blinds us all
XxKaWaiiStarxX
Darkness blinds us all

that's so true.
im not very good with philosophical things but its definitely an interesting thing to talk about

i feel like fate has been very merciful to me lately which scares me cos it feels like eventually it will stop being so nice and pull a 180 on me and be like hAVE A TASTE OF THE HARD LiFE!!

haha aw well at least you're talking to me about it not like my friends who just go like SH.

Aw well I hope that fate will remain nice to you because I think you deserve it.

haha I've experience that. Everything was perfect in my life and all of a sudden everything crumbled.

Conservative Mechanic

Fifty Shades of Gross
i used to have really low standards now they are substantially higher now that i know my worth
how much r u worth

Conservative Mechanic

XxKaWaiiStarxX
Darkness blinds us all
XxKaWaiiStarxX
Darkness blinds us all
XxKaWaiiStarxX
Darkness blinds us all

that's so true.

haha aw well at least you're talking to me about it not like my friends who just go like SH.

Aw well I hope that fate will remain nice to you because I think you deserve it.

haha I've experience that. Everything was perfect in my life and all of a sudden everything crumbled.
nothing has ever crumbled for me like that sad omg good luck girl i hope things are better for you now

Perfect Duck

Darkness blinds us all
Fifty Shades of Gross
how much r u worth

50$

Conservative Mechanic

Fifty Shades of Gross
Darkness blinds us all
Fifty Shades of Gross
how much r u worth

50$
damn

Perfect Duck

Darkness blinds us all
Fifty Shades of Gross
Darkness blinds us all
Fifty Shades of Gross
how much r u worth

50$
damn

yas i was after dem 20$ but now i kno

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items