Welcome to Gaia! ::

do they still exist ive been looking 4 one good donater only reason because i need my final 4 items to be able to dress as my dream ive been lloking 4 them but it seems thece died out ooh well if u or a loverd one are or know one let me knooe

btw The Game

bzztbzzt's Husband

Rampaging Unicorn

FUUUUUUUU-

scream
NO, THEY DON'T.
NOT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO EXPECT THEM.
exclaim

Tipsy Werewolf

I hate you.
You ruined my orgasm. D:<

6,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Melodious Shopper

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
What you mean is, a muggins? lol

O.G. Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
Click my eggs? (:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ruthless Hunter

Snugglesome
What you mean is, a muggins? lol

Cute avi!

Seasonal Streaker

They do exist, but they need a good enough reason to donate to you.

Fashionable Genius

Blessed Prophet

i would donate but i gots no more gold 3nodding

6,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Oh they still exist believe me the other day a friend donated 83k to me for no reason i didn't even ask for it. I needed it for a item but i didn't ask for any gold from anyone and i got a trade out of no where. This i went to my son and was playing around i said i command you to let me borrow 100k. He told me he don't have it but a stranger i didn't even know said i'll give you 100k. I asked her why and she said she loves to donate it makes her feel good. :/ They still exist you just have to be in the right places at the right times and have great friends like myself. When you donate to people that need it when you have it people will donate to you when you need it and they have it. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff