Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Member

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
"Mr. Yumyums?" Rosalinda questioned as she took the light saber, "Who exactly are we supposed to fight for Mcdonalds?"

Gojie then transformed the place they were at to a Mario land and jumped down a pipe with Kim and grabbed a rainbow Mushroom, "Let's go give this to our friend Kim!" He said running off.

Volcom's face turned red, "um..." He said, unable to know what to say, being strangely turned on by her. I'm mean, he's a guy c'mon, he ain't gonna tell her to stop.

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
"OBVIOUSLY we have to destory whoever created riceballs! They ruined McDonalds in this world! oh and set up a miltank burger shop while were at it, use that saber to kill any milktank you find kk love ya babe NOW LET'S GO!" Chuck grabbed her by her waist, jumped onto his skateboard, and started to go at four thousand miles per hour with flames rushing behind him. When he stopped somehow he ended up in some freezed role play called Castaway. He frowned and rubbed the back of his head, seeing people frozen in time because Sean hasn't posted yet, "This is... really weird..."

Suddenly Bowser appeared and grabbed princess peach and took out a chainsaw with blood dripping down the sides, "I'MMA KILL YOU MOTHER F****ER!" He yelled at Gojie with this crazed killer look on his eyes.

"OMG LIKE NOOOESSS DATS NOT NICE!" Tabby screamed. "DON'T KILL MY BESTY!!"

Suddenly Kim leaned in really close so her face was nearly touching his, "I like my tea how I like mah men, hot and readyyyy, oh yeah bby," Suddenly she paused, "WAIT I THINK THE TEA IS READY!" She lept to her feet and ripped a hole into space, creating a blackhole. She lifted a hand up, "I left the kettle in the naruto universe, wanna come with me?"

Enduring Member

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
"Hey, is that me coming toward you?" She questioned, "And that's you talking to Volcom," She questioned.

Gojie suddenly had a chef outfit on and so did Browser, and they were on a cooking show, then an anouncer shouted, "This evil beast here has just challenged our most fine pie maker around!" He yelled making the audience cheer, "Let's see if he has what it takes to make a better pie than..." He took his time before shouting, "GOJIE!!"

"I promise to try my best," He said with a bow.

"Ready! Set! Cook!" He yelled out and Browser and Gojie suddenly went rushing around each of there kitchens, trying to make a better pie.

Volcom couldn't do much but blink, "Um..." He said and quickly got up and stretched, fixing his pants before grabbing Kim's hand, "Sure let's go," He said, his blush fading as he quickly thought about manly stuff. Like wrestling and boxing.

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
"Yeah, weird, huh? It's like someone is controlling us and making us pause because one of the people who controls us is no longer here," Chuck rubbed the side of his head rather dumbly. Then he flashed a huge grin at his current playa victim, "'Cept that wouldn't ever happen, huh?!"

Tabby was in the middle of the crowd with pom poms and was in a cheerleading outfit, "Go, Mario, go!" She jumped up and down in a very happy way, "Flipaa The Pizzaapie!" She said in a horrible Italian accent.

"andafterwefindmykettleweshouldhavebabies K LET'S GO!" She suddenly declared as she yanked both of them through the portal. When they appeared in the village the place was being overtaken by ninjas. Kim rubbed the side of her head, seeing a nine tailed fox rummaging about, "Think Sasuke came back? I haven't kept up with the series, the one homeless guy who owned Naruto manga went away awhile ago."

Enduring Member

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
Rosalinda looked at Chuck and laughed, "That sounds ridiculous Chuck!" Rosalinda said and grabbed his arm and got on his skate board with him, "Let's just find a way out of here, cause it's kinda scaring me,"

Then the announcer shouted, "And Times UP!" He yelled indicating Gojie's pie and Browsers lopsided pie. "Now for our judge to decide!" Suddenly Tabby appeared at a table with both pie's in front of her.

Volcom blinked not hearing that first sentence she said, although he could have sworn she said something about babies. Then she asked about Naruto and those thoughts left, "Um... I don't know the last thing I saw in the series was Naruto was doing some pathetic, none plot related thing as usual," Volcom shrugged in annoyance, "I wonder if the ramen here really is as good as Naruto says?" He allowed his thoughts to wonder.

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
"yahyahyah whatever so wanna make out?" Chuck said smoothly putting on his playa face.

Tabby tried a bite from both pies and then suddenly rainbows exploded out of her mouth when she tried Gojie's, "MARIO WINS!! YAY!!! PIZZA HUT!!" She tried her Italian accent again as she hopped on one foot. She rushed over to Mario and grabbed his arm, "Let's go okay it'll be fun!!" Suddenly a pink train crashed through the building, crushing Bowser as blood ran all over the floor. She hopped inside and turned around, pushing her bud, "GOJIE YOU RUN THE TRAIN OKAY WE STILL NEED TO FIND THE CANDY MOUNTAIN!"

"HEY THERE'S MY KETTLE!" Kim exclaimed as she pointed to the Nine Tailed Fox. It was on top of it's head. She let out a laugh, "I remember now! I left it there when I appeared in the Pokemon world!" She wrapped an arm around Volcom's shoulders, "Wanna help me get it, budddyy-os?"

Enduring Member

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
Rosalinda's face turned a bright shade of red, "Um... I don't know, we barely no each other still, and I'm dying to know about that mr. yumyums from earlier," She recalled, playfully sticking out her tongue.

Gojie jumped in the train and began driving while shouting, "CHOO CHOO!!" and then came into realization, "Wait... I don't know how to drive a train," And then suddenly they collided into a giant building.

"Sure," Volcom said and went up to the nine tailed fox, and suddenly he turned into sauske, and the nine tails turned around.

"SAUSKE!! YOUR BACK!" The nine tailed shouted turning to Naruto and hugged him, the tea kettle still balancing on Naruto's head perfectly.

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
"Oh... right..." Chuck said sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his head, "Uhh..." Suddenly he ripped a hole in the space using his light saber, "FORGET EVERYTHING!" The hole started to suck up Rosalinda's memories. He ran off in search of Mcdonalds but yelled over his shoulder, "I WILL RETURN!"

After the crash they entered up in a box of OCs. Dead OCs, no longer used OCs. Tabby frowned and rubbed the back of her head, "Where are we, Link?" Now she was princess Zelda.

"That is a cool story." Kim took the kettle and suddenly grabbed her buddy and disappeared elsewhere. They ended up in Volcom's room within 1.27 seconds. Kimberly looked at him and gave him a huge rape face, "you know what I'm thinkkinnng?"

Enduring Member

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
Rosalinda fainted from having her memory's wiped.

Gojie suddenly turned to link, "I don't know..." He looked around and jumped down from there broken train.

Then Kyle stood up, "So you've been thrown away now too?" He guessed and began introducing everyone, "That's headsie, poor thing was thrown out before her body was finished, that Tyler, he gets kinda annoying, there's the old happy-go-lucky Volcom, there's the old playa Gojie, there's the old loner Quistella, there's no legs, there's empty vessel, his personality was never chosen, poor guy,"

Volcom blushed, and gave a smirk, "I think so..." He informed taking off his jacket, and throwing it on his royal blue carpet. His room full of all kinds of linkin park posters, and a guitar and a drum set, and some little trinkets set on his dresser signed by the band members.

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
-Real Practice-

Jasper put an uneasy hand on the side of the wall and peeked out with somewhat droopy eyes. The strong smell of decay filled the air except it was entirely used to it. He gazed around with those creepy eyes of his and then slowly dragged a limping body across the street. Seeing as there was no one around. He looked a little nervous about any people seeing him, the zombie preferred to stay in isolated places as to not draw attention to himself.

Enduring Member

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
Volcom had been heading to a concert and walked down an alleyway and noticed a strange man walking down, "Um, who are you?" He raised an eyebrow, curiously.

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Jasper almost jumped at the sound of a voice. As he turned around he noticed another man there. He would have to think quickly in order to scare this man away. So he did what he always did; act super creepy and hope the guy makes a run for it. Jasper's eyes went blank as he lifted his hands slightly and his mouth gapped, allowing moaning to come from deep in his throat, tilting his head limpy to the side like his neck muscles were no longer working. "braiinnsss..." he whispered darkly.

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Guyyysss liek deese for names for ideas? heart

Zachary
Damon

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200