Before I speak in hurt or fear, 0.056215360253365 5.6% [ 142 ]
Before I build that wall of words, 0.043151227236738 4.3% [ 109 ]
Tell me: did I really hear? 0.1021377672209 10.2% [ 258 ]
Words are windows, or they're walls, 0.098574821852732 9.9% [ 249 ]
They sentence us, or set us free. 0.061757719714964 6.2% [ 156 ]
When I speak and when I hear, 0.02929532858274 2.9% [ 74 ]
Let the love light shine through me. 0.26761678543151 26.8% [ 676 ]
Total Votes:[ 2526 ]

Literally having to explain to someone right now that no, it doesn't mean anything every time I don't answer a text message.
Leave me the ******** alone.

Timid Bunny

I'm so ********.
I just checked my bank account and it's below 300 dollars.
I need that job right away, otherwise I won't be able to go to school.
******** me.

Wealthy Businesswoman

I'm sorry but guys wearing uggs really bother me.
I'm having a real problem lately with people acting like I owe them anything

Timid Bunny

Okay, I have my second interview in two hours.
Time for me to put on my grown up pants, and make a good impression.
Even though I want to cry so hard right now.
crying

Dapper Businessman

I really ******** regret yesterday.

I was more sad than anything and you being snarky about it got me even more upset.

It's no excuse, but ugh. .

uw u lemme just die of sadness now
It's been forever since I've been here, but it's the only place I know I can go where prying eyes won't see. I'm starting to slip and I can't handle anyone else right now.

I can't remember the last time I had my period. It was last month sometime, but I don't know when. I have no idea if I'm late or just overreacting. I'm pretty sure I'm late, but I've been late before. If I'm late though I'm pretty sure I'm close to a month late. I don't know and I'm too afraid to take a test. I'm not ready to have a kid. I finally know what I want to do with my life. I have plans. I don't have the kind of money it takes to take care of a kid. Plus, I know Wesley isn't ready. I'm more afraid of telling him than anything else. I'm afraid he'll get angry or upset and I can't deal with that. I'm afraid he'll opt out, or that he'll stay with me out of obligation. I don't want either of those things.

I mean, ********. I know October is a bad month for me and something horribly life changing always happens, but did it have to be this? Granted, I don't even know if it is this. I could be over thinking it like I do everything else. I might take a test this weekend just to be sure. My parents are going to be out of the house and I can go there, away from the prying eyes of his family. I just need to know.
I want coffee so bad but I have a UTI. neutral

Dapper Businessman

As for you . .

I didnt/still don't get why you want to be friends so badly, and you don't make me feel good at all when you say it's because you're lonely.

I'm not a back up plan, ******** that.

I'm not around to be. . Compensation for what your significant other doesn't give you.

Wheezing Fatcat

I cant stop shaking. Im so scared for tomorrow.
The anxiety is ******** with me. I thought id be over it since Ive been working with the same company for a year.
I cant go back to square one. I cant go back to being horribly quiet and awkward.
I want to throw up. I want to cry. I ******** hate this.

Dapper Businessman

I know I've done some pretty stupid things, and I hold myself accountable to all of it.

I know I'm a good dude, maybe a tad misguided but I'm not a bad person.

I'm really not. .

Wealthy Businesswoman

Making a million post it notes so I don't have to highlight so I can sell my books afterwords loooool

Shirtless Reveler

My principal is the best principal.
I am so lucky to work at this school.
I want to brand myself as punishment in a place nobody but my SO will ever see. I don't know why I keep doing this.

The reason I'm so mad at myself? This is the bazillionth time I've waited until the paper is due the next day to start it. I'm getting all my ideas on paper tonight, then writing it tomorrow, and turning it in after editting as the final draft Thursday. Someone punch me as hard as they can, please.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff