Bang, bang, bang, I hit and ran. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 11 ]
My inner child dead in the drain. 0.19786096256684 19.8% [ 37 ]
I hold the fire and the hunger. 0.12299465240642 12.3% [ 23 ]
I hold the name and the number: 0.048128342245989 4.8% [ 9 ]
six. six. six. 0.16577540106952 16.6% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 187 ]
User Image

Welcome to Dirty Little Secrets!

Hello friend, and welcome to Dirty Little Secrets.
We all have secrets. Sometimes, you may feel like your secrets are putting you under a strain and you may feel like the weight of the world is on your shoulders. You may feel like you have so many problems that you just want to scream.
Let DLS be the place where you can let out that scream.
DLS is a safe haven, where you can vent and rid yourself of your secrets, worries and stress.

The original idea of DLS was conceived by a Gaian known as Desirface. She was inspired by the genius of Frank Warren, the creator of Post Secret, and created a thread in which she and others could express their thoughts and emotions in a safe and non-threatening atmosphere.
In time, the thread expanded and grew into something much more.

Nowadays, almost five years later, DLS is a unified and supportive community of people all dealing with their daily dilemmas in a comfortable and non-judgemental environment. Desirface is no longer part of the community, but a team of moderators continue her legacy, and the thread has stood the test of time and is here for you.

Please stay, have a look, and discover how DLS can help you.
Thank you for reading, friend. We hope to see you again soon.

Current Poll Song: "Six Six Six" by Say Anything

User Image

Quote of the Day:

"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel" - Maya Angelou

User Image

Naterbee
Sammiifayse
CTRL Zee
o sister
Someone Famous

User Image

User Image

These are the DLS Rules.
We ask that you follow them.
Any posts that do not conform to these rules WILL be deleted and warnings WILL be issued accordingly.
We, the Moderator Team, thank you for your co-operation.

DLS is a place for Secrets. Therefore, each post must contain a Secret.

✖ --A secret is - Anything you feel you need to express in a calm, non-threatening manner.
✖ --A secret is not - Asking for crushes/formsprings etc.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX- Bumping/emote posts/picture posts that aren't a secret/posting any other rubbish for gold.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX- RP Invitations/Advertising other threads/sites.

Keep the Peace

✖ --Be careful with what you post. Some subjects are rather tender and can cause upset.
✖ --Do not attack another DLSer, no matter what they post.

**DLS is a place for secrets. Sometimes you will encounter a secret that may seem as if it is about you, or is about a subject that you find upsetting.
If this happens, please, rather than speaking to the poster or posting something that may cause them or other DLSers to react, come to a Moderator and we will gladly sort it out for you.

Follow the TOS

✖ --Gaia has a TOS. Follow it. Any posts found breaking the TOS WILL be reported to Gaia and handled by them NOT by a DLS Moderator.

No Chatting

✖ --Do not hold conversations in/reply to/comment on anyone's posts. This is chatting and WILL NOT be tolerated.

Don't Feed the Trolls

✖ --Occasionally DLS will attract a Troll that is either out to cause trouble or will continually spam DLS.
XXXXXXXXXXXXX-DO - Report them to a Moderator.
XXXXXXXXXXXXX-DO NOT - Respond to their posts in any way.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-This means posting anything that acknowledges their presence.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-This is what they want. As long as they're getting what they want, they will remain.
User Image

Saturday, the 23rd of August, 2014

Alright then, hey DLS!
So, I realized that all the main page stuff hadn't been updated in a very long time.
And I decided we should change that.

So I have updated almost all links with brand new links (exception being the complain form, because there isn't much we need to change for that) to maybe help with suggestions and help around here.

So I have cleaned up the front page, and made new links for most things.
Below is a list of the links, and descriptions to remind the older members, and introduce them to the newer members.
Please Note: There were no rule changes, and right now we don't plan on changing any rules.

The DLS Complaint Form : The complaint form is to report and rule breaking, that the mods might not have noticed, any complaint you maybe have about a moderator even, or any conflicts you see that might be a problem in DLS. There is more information about this in the link.

New Links:
DLS Voicebox: This is for DLS users to send us comments and suggestions on how the thread may be run better. I will make sure to personally check this whenever I am on Gaia, so I will make sure this is checked often. *Remember that complaints of rule breaking and the such should be done with the complaint form, and not the voicebox!*

DLS Poll Suggestion: Pretty self-explanatory. Have a song you think will suit the poll song well? Fill out the form and suggest it here!

DLS Quote of the Day Suggestions: Similar concept to the Poll song thread. Have a quote you want to see on the front page as the quote of the day? Suggest it here and we will try to put it up.

I will personally try to look at all these as much as possible and try to make this thread a little more active, mod wise, and user wise! Thank you all so much for listening and have an amazing day, all of you.

-o sister
-RESERVED-
-RESERVED-
-RESERVED-
-RESERVED-
-RESERVED-
-RESERVED-
-RESERVED-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff