Tell me: did I really hear? 0.10224144710971 10.2% [ 260 ]
Words are windows, or they're walls, 0.097915847424302 9.8% [ 249 ]
They sentence us, or set us free. 0.061344868265828 6.1% [ 156 ]
When I speak and when I hear, 0.029492725127802 2.9% [ 75 ]
Let the love light shine through me. 0.26779394416044 26.8% [ 681 ]
Total Votes:[ 2543 ]

Leowna 's Pardner

Questionable Genius

Sukie makes me nervous. She's really snappy both in the temperamental sense and the physical sense.
                Rather than get excited during play she gets frustrated and thus gets grumpy, causing her to bite.
                She bit me, I'm now bleeding. She got pissed off that I had her toy and rather than waiting for me to throw it, she bit me.

I'm glad Sadie isn't like that. She's never really been snappy and has only bitten a few times due to getting over excited. I don't even think I've ever bled from her bites. Maybe once, but I can't recall.

I don't know. Sukie just makes me incredibly nervous. I don't like to play with her simply for that fact. Her snappiness is dangerous, especially if David and I decide to have a kid within her lifespan, which if it's in the next ten years likely will be since she's still young.

I've mentioned it to grandma and I told her if she does her snapping thing at me I'm gonna pop her on the nose because she doesn't listen when you tell her "no".

Sadie may not be the most well trained dog I know, but at least she doesn't bite.

Tipsy Junior

THE DJ P0N-3
it's funny when people try to claim that they 'know me'
like, huh.. that's funny.. because i only rant my life situations to maybe three people max
i don't like my personal life getting around everyone

---------------

my goodness baby guinea pigs
; ________;

Dapper Lunatic

I'm so happy right now. ^________^

Tipsy Egg

Then don't read my posts. Simple solution :/ I even gave it a header and a shitton of space before it. There were maaany opportunities to stop reading.

Anyway, for what it's worth, I'm trying to move on. I haven't posted about it all day, not do I intend to.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

I can't get you out of my head, but I'm trying so hard to ignore you.

Friendly Genius

6,925 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Smaller Skies
I'm just so angry at how selfish people are.
And just so tired.
ugh.
I have no friends.
Nothing to do.

So i'm going to drink, whatever.
I wanted to go to the beach but that's not happening.
it seems like that's the only thing i enjoy recently.

Friendly Genius

6,925 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
All I Do ls Nguyen
THE DJ P0N-3

i don't like my personal life getting around everyone

Friendly Genius

6,925 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I don't know what it is, but something is holding me back.
I wish I knew what, so I'd know how to confront it.
But alas, I do not.

Glittering Egg

I cut so much of my hair off.
      I dunno how I feel about it just yet.
      .___.

Dapper Lunatic

I feel so much better now. Who knew, all along, that's really what I needed?

A weight's been lifted, it's disappeared.

It's like I can breathe again.

Friendly Genius

6,925 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
THE DJ P0N-3
it's funny when people try to claim that they 'know me'
like, huh.. that's funny.. because chances are you bloody DON'T.

Anxious Fatcat

Hmm...
Apparently my wanting to live summer single is absurd.
Why?
Because I won't be going out looking for crazy one night stands or sleeping around, which is what 'being single' is all about.
-shrug-
I'm sorry I don't have the summer horn.
I just want a quiet summer with my friends.
Is that so bad?

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Did you ******** expect me to respond well to, "What happened?" No. No, you don't say that to someone who you know is depressed and feels like s**t for failing anyway. And I'm having a hard time ******** caring. I really am. I'm going to ******** lose my scholarships, but whatever. I just. I'm intelligent. But I'm a failure, so what the ******** ever. Apparently I just suck at college. Even though I didn't last semester. I just. I can't do this. And I want to. I want to learn. I want to live up to whatever standard I'd set for myself years ago, and I'm so ******** scared that without a degree I will get nowhere, and I don't think I can go to school if I can't pay for it... I can't take out loans, and I was so gung-ho about being ready. I thought I was ready, but it was too fast. Summer classes weren't a thing I could do. And people just act like depressed people are lazy. I'm not ******** lazy, I just can't do things. I just can't. ********.

Timid Seeker

I know I'm the type of person to naturally take the path of least resistance. I grew up in conflict and dislike confrontation, so even if it's in my best interest to do so, I will avoid it, despite my happiness being at stake.

Something I need to keep working on. I can say it's gotten marginally better, but not enough to make a difference in my life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff