Before I build that wall of words, 0.043273013375295 4.3% [ 110 ]
Tell me: did I really hear? 0.10228166797797 10.2% [ 260 ]
Words are windows, or they're walls, 0.097954366640441 9.8% [ 249 ]
They sentence us, or set us free. 0.061369000786782 6.1% [ 156 ]
When I speak and when I hear, 0.029110936270653 2.9% [ 74 ]
Let the love light shine through me. 0.26789929189614 26.8% [ 681 ]
Total Votes:[ 2542 ]

Fiendish Punk

I just had this heart-stopping feeling that he got sent back to the ward.......

I don't need these thoughts. Nope, ******** go away.
LEMONed LULLABY
I signed on and forgot what I was going to b***h about, almost immediately.
lol it came back.
++++++++++++++

I get home from this exhausting ******** Christmas party I have to go to and all I can do is sit and pretend that I half-way care about anything other than Daddy while he's at work.
At least I didn't have to wear heels this time; my normal boots were comfy and hid my stash very well.
I don't know how I can deal with these stuffed shirts without a bit of a n** from Daddy's stash.
******** dry, rich white people are the worst.

I hate rich, white, cunts.

I just wish he had Cherry Pie; but that's only available to me in Cali. Blue Dream always makes me chatty and creative as ********. It was such a waste on these people. most people.
As long as they stay stupid and keep the monies flowing for doing something this ******** simple, I'll be their best friend, yo.
Never in my life had I imagined I'd meet people that hadn't ever had to worry about where their money is coming from.
Some people don't have to worry about water, some people don't have to worry about money.
Some ducks have all the luck, but ducks also make for tasty game and a fun hunt.
+++++++

I'm obsessed with the fact that Daddy finally has a FULL day off to spend with me, and it's Christmas Day, to boot. Morning presents!

We're going to the Zoo and I'm gonna get another Mr. Friend. It's gonna be great because it'll finally just be him and I. We haven't been out as DD/lg since the last meet-up and I was too sick to even participate.
Seems to be a ******** trend.
We'll be going out in the daytime, too. We hate the day's light, but since it'll be Christmas, there won't be anyone there, and I can get some sketches going!
So excite; except for the sun. I'm not looking forward to being out with the unwashed masses.
I hope it stays ugly outside. It'll be perfect that way. Nobody goes out when it's this cold here.

I can't wait to sit in the Bird's enclosure and not have to deal with snot-nosed little bastards bothering us, or concerned parents trying to push us into making our way elsewhere.

Maybe we'll stop by trash and search, hnnnngh.
I can dream. The sales would be fantastic. Vintage fur coat for 20 bux?
yespls.

++++++

The last time we went out as a couple and not as "business partners" was pretty much that lame Barcade and we couldn't enjoy it fully because Uncle W was being ridiculous in wanting our attentions, but still acting vanilla as ******** in public with his family/friends.
It was weird, especially coming from him. He's not normally so wishy-washy.

I couldn't even hug him because he'd just hide his feelings behind some macho bodybuildermasculine bullshit. He gets embarrassed about the oddest things, I swear.
His haircut was kinda ******** in the back (******** Kev. man), but he did a good job of trying to emulate the Doctor. He's got the hair for it, at least.

I don't know why that one in particular, but I guess not everyone can be a fan of the MY Doc.
ah well.
And ******** you for putting on the Vampire episode. I see what you did there; I am just really, really, really into playing with him this way.
Yeah, I'm innocent; I don't know anything, I'm just a decoration.
=//=

I shouldn't give him so much s**t, though.
He's adorable when he's flustered; 6'2 and 250 lbs of lean, muscle-y goodness staring at his shoes.
******** with him has to be the best thing, though. He's like a St. Bernard puppy behind closed doors. Clifford the Big Red Dog should be his new name. I'll push it. It's canon now.

I made one of his best friends give up Turtles in Time and none of them skipped a beat; even Daddy spoke up. So, that was an odd consolation prize from him.

Because ******** that noise, I'm Raphael, ********. Always.
I wasn't even trying to be mean, I didn't even say anything! It was just like a hivemind sort of thing. Even his brother was like,
"Lol, I'm Donnie. Who's got quarters for me?"

I'm still ******** livid that we didn't play the Simpsons. I wanted to play that more than I did Turtles or Mario; that Killer Instinct cabinet was on fire, though. I couldn't help what happened; I just really like that game, lol.
adhkghkgjkgjkgj
We were all 12 year olds; it was refreshing to see the men like that.
++++++
I haven't heard from Uncle G since he'd moved in with his fiancee, nothing from Uncle Gi other than some bullshit because he's too busy chasin' basic bitches to care about Daddy's feelings and Uncle E has just been completely forgotten; which is probably for the best.
He wasn't a favorite; dumb in the worst way.
We're gonna all be at the party on the 28th, though. I can address my concerns then.
Unclean breaks make me uneasy in real life.
Just ******** tell us that you want to be Vanilla and go on with your life; it's okay.

I always knew you were a ******** breeder, anyway.
Fafniiiiiiiir! Be my friend! I'll feed you cakes every day and I'll be the first girl in Barton to have a cute cafe AND a pet dragon! You're so cute, I can't take it!

Charitable Millionaire

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ★ ★ ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

eyo, ddlg. p: ♥

User Image

Charitable Millionaire

User Image

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

no, there's nothing anybody can do to help. I'll pull myself out of this eventually. rolleyes

User Image
90% sure my father got me a shirt for Christmas. Now I know I should be happy he got me a gift, but, a shirt? You know there are things I like, and I know some of those things you like too. My mastery of the English language isn't as magical as I would like to be, so this message will seem selfish, but I put a ton of thought into the gift I got you.

x:

Charitable Millionaire

User Image

Calling my family tomorrow to say Merry Christmas is going to be s**t.
"Hey MacKenzie, Merry Christmas!"
oh ******** off. Christmas is ******** bull s**t this year. talk2hand
Just got to keep me cool and not be overly drunk.

User Image

Charitable Millionaire

User Image

and dls is ******** dead because everyone is spending Christmas Eve with friends and family.
Which should be expected, I'm honestly glad the majority aren't feeling as shitty as I happen to be.
But I can't help but be jealous.

User Image

Fiendish Punk

Welp, for the whole family thing being dead in ours, I'm not all too shocked about it.
I live in a family of ******** snobs, "preps", and for god ******** sake's liars.
Gossiping cunts...? Eh, that doesn't begin to call out every single person in my family.
Not surprising to see that we don't spend the holidays together, it's the same as every year.
No one calls and we all go our separate ways and do our own s**t..

I can only person I can pretty much stand is one of my uncles only, and that's my uncle Hector.
But I haven't seen him in years really... :l
I can't say about my grandmother, she's a respected person by me but she's not really here with the rest of us in the USA.

Meh, what would I give to just do my own thing and able to do things on my own and be stable..
But nope, the moment I think about that I just think about being under a bridge and being out on the streets of Nashville.. Nope.

But s**t, I better be out of here in two years tops or less and on my ******** own.

Fiendish Punk

I'm pretty much locked in my room with bottles of different alcoholic drinks while Danzig's playing...

Ah, that's my Christmas eve night right there.

Sweet Pumpkin

christmas eve with online buddies YOU KNOW rolleyes

i don't wanna be your friend
i just wanna be your lover
no matter how it ends
no matter how it starts

Cat

My back hurts and I can't remember if I locked the door at work and I just wanna sulk.

Fiendish Punk

I could just play Cards Against Humanity for the hell of it...
Myeh, I got nothing going on. People are offline spending time with their folks, no texts, nada.
we're not doing anything for christmas eve.
i was just taking a nap.
a 3 hour nap.
it was extremely hard to fall asleep, and stay asleep.

what the ********?
im extremely tired, yet i cant sleep.
is it because im not taking sleep meds?
or some sort of insomnia?

im getting upset about it.
i need sleep.
this'll be the 4th or 5th night ive had troubles sleeping.

and i still need to call my psychiatrist.
wait, my ex psychiatrist.

i wont allow myself to dissociate though.
i just cant. i need to pull myself together.
my family never does anything for christmas eve.
my friends arent responding either.
im not letting it get to me though.
its cool they have things to do tonight.

or theyre just ignoring me.
lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas