Before I speak in hurt or fear, 0.056237623762376 5.6% [ 142 ]
Before I build that wall of words, 0.043168316831683 4.3% [ 109 ]
Tell me: did I really hear? 0.10217821782178 10.2% [ 258 ]
Words are windows, or they're walls, 0.098613861386139 9.9% [ 249 ]
They sentence us, or set us free. 0.061782178217822 6.2% [ 156 ]
When I speak and when I hear, 0.029306930693069 2.9% [ 74 ]
Let the love light shine through me. 0.26732673267327 26.7% [ 675 ]
Total Votes:[ 2525 ]

All morning I am dealing with your bullshit and you have the audacity to yell at me to move faster when I have absolutely NO control over what's going on?
I spent an hour and a half retrieving YOUR information so you could bet on ******** horses that you don't care about until this time of year.
Then you're mad at me for not being your walking GPS.
Forgive me, my phone's gps (Which your sister and her fiance have on their phones, btw) only works from the location I am at. Not where you are and when you need it/when it works best for you.
I know what I'm getting you for mother's day.

On a side note, don't be pissed at me because your sister is a raging b***h and she is going wedding crazy a month before her wedding. I told you she was going to be like this, I told you not to get involved and open your mouth. What do you do? The Opposite of what I tell you to. But what do I know right? I'm only your daughter and typically can read people like a ******** book after observing them and talking with them a few times or just looking at what they leave in their office and how they leave it.
I proved that to you as well.
( I should really be a Criminal Profiler)
But you still don't listen.
Whatever... I'm fed up with your bullshit.

It took me an hour and 15 minutes to eat a cup of damn rice for lunch.
One cup! Not even a full cup, and small pieces of teriyaki chicken in it I made the previous night.
It shouldn't be that difficult.
But it's never good enough for you, is it? Forgive me.

---xXx---

And on top of that?
St. Mark's place is being destroyed.
St. Mark's place, for anyone who for some strange reason reads my posts, is a street in the East Village region of NYC. It's been known for being a place for Alternative culture.
You couldn't walk onto that street without seeing some punk (Like Sid Vicioius, Johnny Rotten, and the guys of Rancid look) with a mohawk, or some goths smoking cloves. There are people in their 50s and 60s who still dress that way, some of them from the UK during the Punk movements and the birth of it. People who owned small independent shops.
Thrift Stores like Search and Destroy, Trash (a punk store that sells s**t like Doc Martens, Patches and spikes for your vests, band tees of people like Adam and the Ants, The Clash, Rancid, Sex Pistols, more goth stuff like The Cure, The Smiths, Siouxsie and the Bandshees, etc) and Vaudeville (Gothic attire, Tripp NYC, L.A. Serious Inc, Lip Service, some cyberdog, etc), Village X (Mainly Metal like Emperor, Behemoth, Gorgoroth, Immortal, Mayhem, Carpathian Forest). Tattoo shops, pagan places, spots where if you liked to smoke you could pick up Salvia, Pipes, bongs, hookahs, etc. So many small names that worked hard to get where they were, where there for years...
and have been replaced with 7-Elevens, Chipotle, Frozen Yogurt stores, and Chain Chinese and Japanese food stores. Not like the real ones that if you hop on a train? are like two stops down and you can get some AMAZING food. Great Ramen from the noodle stands.

It's killing me.
Maybe because my brother and I spent a lot of time there and we both grew up there, Spent the nights staggering around and hanging out with some real great people....
It hurts.
It was the one place where you didn't have to worry about being called a freak or get the typical howls of "It's not halloween yet."
One of the very few places I was happy at, was comfortable, and felt at home. Even dressed down... They were so accepting and now it's back to nasty slurrs and the works.
User Image
...LMFAO.
Lol, well, good morning. rolleyes
What am I gonna do today?!!
Not a ******** thing! 4laugh

edit: wow didn't know the image was so huge >: (
oh well
The Positive note of the day, before everything went crazy, is that tomorrow we are going to go biking along the west side highway.
It's beautiful to bike along that, right by the water. Got the Highway to one side, dividing the water from the city, and then the beautiful scenes to the other side.
It's close to the office.
Maybe I can go and visit Barbara and talk to her a bit, and maybe even sneak down into the morgue and visit Al, Rico, Matt, and Jayshawn. See if they got a new photographer, and what not.
The autopsies should be done by the time we got there anyway so I think they would just be moving s**t along down there. Helping out the MLIs.

Shy Phantom

My bruise from my blood test is finally going away.
It's kind of sad, really.

I really liked this bruise. It looked like a humming bird.

Dapper Smoker

Its already going to be one of those days.
I should have never gotten out of bed.
But I dont think my manager will take "Its one of those days" as an excuse not to come in.
i'm tired of listening to your conversation.
and me just sitting here.
it's boring.
i want to talk to you, but idk.
it's not the same thing.
it doesn't really bother me.
i'm just bored and restless.
Come to think of it?
St. Marks helped me a lot, besides with my brother.
Went to a few gay bars with a few of the people.
Met some incredible people there.
I started talking to a lot of people who knew more about the BDSM scene of NYC there.

Damn...

lol my Captcha is Step over.
Trying to tell me something, internet?

Friendly Genius

6,925 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
prince - uu
it's boring.
And frickin' frustrating.
Like, yeah, thanks for remembering that I exist. Ugh.

so it has come to my attention recently that i desperately need to invest in a pair of fuzzy woolly shoes to wear around the house, especially when i'm doing an all-nighter and the temperature drops about twenty hundred thousand million degrees.
like the ones i tried on for fun in kmart.
SNUGGLY
AS
I called the pharmacy I guess they don't need my help today.

aw s**t what am i supposed to do until 5:30.
Just sit here and think about our little tiff
yea because that's what i'm doing
stare
the ******** is wrong with you?
that's how you ******** decide to get back at people?
you ******** trashed the house and let my ******** cat out!
now i have no ******** idea where she is and she's never been outside on her own

Dangerous Lover

Maybe I'm too cynical about such things.

Unforgiving Explorer

11,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Flatterer 200
as waves crash
My bruise from my blood test is finally going away.

Unforgiving Explorer

11,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Flatterer 200
top_spy
prince - uu
it's boring.
And frickin' frustrating.
Like, yeah, thanks for remembering that I exist. Ugh.

Shirtless Reveler

Wow. Went to bed at 6am, woke up at 3pm.
That's pretty epic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces