When I speak and when I hear, 0.029145332808192 2.9% [ 74 ]
Let the love light shine through me. 0.26821583300512 26.8% [ 681 ]
Total Votes:[ 2539 ]

Stubborn Husband

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
uggggh i dont know what to pack anymore, i should really get to the place and start cleaning up but i dont want to see any of those assholes

Aged Bunny

Tax return is here along with the Super Smash Bros: 3DS and Wii-U soundtrack. I'm going to get Damian books to read for him when he turns one in April.

Astounding Galaxy

trying to decide if i want to pay $352 for good seats to see my favourite artist live........ there are also seats in the exact same area but off to the side a bit for $191.

i want to go really badly. neutral i'd be going alone because none of my friends like him but that's okay.

In a relationship with The Makoto Tachibana

Unbeatable Noob

/just needed to let a few feelings out. it's my first time posting here and probably my last!/

a few weeks ago a friend of mine died.

it wasnt just a normal death. i couldve dealt with it if it were something like an accident or sickness or something or other. i've dealt with death before...

but my friend and her brothers were killed by her own parents, who committed suicide shortly after.

i know i shouldnt be angry
and i know things like this really don't make sense

but i can't help but feel like sometimes it's not worth living anymore if life can disappear so senselessly

and i know she wouldnt want me to think this way

but i just cant help it

most of the time, things are okay and i remember her and smile because she was such an amazing person. but
sometimes i don't understand why the world is still turning even after things like this happen. and i dont know if i want to keep going on in a world without her here
in a world where things like that can happen to wonderful people like her

Stubborn Husband

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
im going through it again
the hairdye crisis

every time i attempt to turn my life around
i give up and just change my hair color

Familiar Friend

these cats are driving me nuts.

--
I've been so tired and stressed painting and remodeling everything
ugh
i wish it was just done.

Sora-no-Woto's Kouhai

Omnipresent Wolf

I just want to play Final Fantasy = n= and cough in bed all day...and just yeah. Let's hope I didn't get dropped from class cause I missed 5 days. 2 were because of personal reasons, 1 was because I got super sick and I still am. The others were because I was tired from not getting enough sleep...like last night, tossed and turned until 3am and woke up multiple times. Pisses me off. On a lighter note though, I get my tax return Wednesday, that's almost 600 bucks, it'll be nice.

Friendly Shapeshifter

I left final fantasy online, my companion needs medical. Poor kitty, but I love him so much. When I was sick he was protecting me and it was almost like I was awake but I could see who he protected me from....

Wealthy Businesswoman

my adviser granted me a one time only free of charge course extension
ugh she is awesome

Aged Hellhound

I can't believe you used to call me the monster.
Look at you now.
It's probably my fault but you're better than this.
We used to be birds of a feahter.
But now you're just one crow left of the murder.
I am ashamed and sad for you...

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

I Cant have nice things NOT allowed to be happy for a single day and Kinda done with the drama that keeps being relived. If you didn't hear it from me direct you didn't hear s**t! I never felt so ready to break faces and make people cry for mercy as I do now! NO MORE you hear me?! I had about enough of ALL of this s**t! If I needed drama I would have joined DRAMA school and started acting those parts.....I don't want to be INVOLVED or mentioned or even as much as POKED with a stick if its drama you bring! The world better watch it cause I'm acid and you all look good to me right now!!!! I never was this venomous, Never was this dark...its like people want me dead so much they really wont stop till I drop from exhaustion..Im pretty damn worn out with all the s**t flung and I don't warn again.I am done world i am DONE!

Super ******** mad SUPER ******** mad!!!

On a happy note, I eat again. I know who my friends are and I know they love me as much as I love them. They are the anchor to my wayward ship of s**t and I owe them my life in tenfolds over forever. Id be nothing without my friends....Thankyou all so much guys...Thankyou. I stay cause you all want me to, I got nothing to come back for if you all packed up and left me.

Questionable Explorer

it would be extra helpful if you were positive, supportive, and encouraging.

it's not that you aren't any of these things,

you just don't show it very often.

i want your confidence in me.

it's not needed but... it would be nice.

--

looks like i'll have to wrestle myself out of this one myself.

Questionable Explorer

i really, really want to accomplish this without medication.

internal satisfaction or something like that.
walked by a full length mirror at work today.

"wow, my body is hot"

i mean lel it's not WHERE I WANT IT YET AND ALSO THE MIRRORS ARE TILTED LOL, but i think that is the first... time.. i've ever said that about my figure

i'm really proud of myself and how far i have come

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

WARNING Airlock opening WARNING Airlock opening

Ventilation of atmosphere in 5..4..3..2..1.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff