Welcome to Gaia! ::

After years of getting hosed by Gaia did I finally get lucky?

It seems that way!! 0.56818181818182 56.8% [ 50 ]
Nope it's worthless 0.14772727272727 14.8% [ 13 ]
Ummmm... 0.28409090909091 28.4% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 88 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

Werewolf

Dreko Windgates
sterek
Dreko Windgates
Um there are alot of people with a quadrillion gold. Thank you gold gens. I mean you cant know that they dont unless your a mod and stalk every frikin user in the whole of Gaia XD.

There are several people with trillions, but not a quadrillion. A quadrillion is 1000 times a trillion. It's not even close to being attained at the moment. The maximum payout for gold generators is around a trillion, with the average ranging between 1 and 10 billion. The wealthiest users keep their worth in items because their value usually increases, unlike pure gold which steadily decreases.
You have no way of knowing how much every member has. My roommate has very close to a quadrillion because she is saving up for some rare item and spends alot of her money on GC. So yeah you cant know how much any one user has.

Million, billion, trillion, quadrillion. No item costs more than 7.5 trillion at the moment, and the biggest Project Ticket offer is, if I'm not mistaken, 15 trillion--which is mostly (if not all) in items. Spending $1000 on GC would get someone less than 20 trillion, so she would need to have spent roughly $50,000 during two-week period Win Gaia bundles were released the make the most out out the "smallest" amount of money. You can easily know how much the wealthiest users have by looking at the Exchange forum and Flynn's Plunder, but also by looking at GG payouts and Marketplace listings.

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Dreko Windgates
You have no way of knowing how much every member has. My roommate has very close to a quadrillion because she is saving up for some rare item and spends alot of her money on GC. So yeah you cant know how much any one user has.

"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

Got a way to prove that claim?

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

Animal Lover

12,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
Marcus Wade
I am sorry but that's wrong, yes by listing said item for a high price your not going to sell it for a high price BUT that prompts others who also have the item to list theirs at insane prices. Your still causing a problem by doing that this is why our market place is so ******** up!

just wanted to say that me tipping you was a complete accident. you are the one who is incorrect in this case.
what people do is they put up the listing then remove it right after. literally, right after. seconds after. by the time most people notice the item the listing is gone. by the time someone else wins the item and actually tries to sell it, they will not be able to use that listing as a price marker because the listing will be gone. the item is listed in the marketplace with 0g abp.

edit: i realize that others have already explained this, just clarifying why i tipped you. accidental mouse spasming lmao.

IRL Guest

Some of these posts are worse than troll posts. So much ignorance emotion_facepalm

Congrats on the new item though. It's always satisfying being the first listing of an item!

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
XDream3
Pseudoyoyomi
Okay so I had abandoned Gaia for a while because well I have a life and all that. This is my first day back because I wanted to update my itunes library and I bought some stuff that would give me randoms and possible never before seen items. Well one of those items was the Rose Artemis. Since I have been gone I had no idea what this thing was and Gaia listed its suggested price as being 0gg. I heaved a sigh thinking great it gave me a worthless item...that is until I searched the marketplace and there weren't any listed. There were bundles and tons of different colored Artemis...but not a Rose one. So anybody have thoughts about this seemingly most fortuitous event? I am wearing the Rose Artemis as hair right now by the way.

Congratz on winning a very rare new item from the recent RiG!!!!
If it is still 0% it means that no one has purchased one yet in the MP to allow it to figure out a AVG price.
I've seen halos from the gofusion stay 0% avg price for several days before the sellers decided to drop the prices and a decent price that a buyer would purchase it, after the avg would appear, and other sellers would follow suit with that AVG price to have theirs sold as well. Its a really good idea to keep it for now since its really new, however it may be rereleased in the future so it is surely a gamble.

Thank you. This is the first time I ever got anything so rare from a rig and I have bought quite a few before. I am a pack rat so I think I am going to keep it. If it had been an item for a male avi then maybe I would sell it and I have always believed in keeping my prices decent when I do sell things. I originally joined in '05 so I can remember when having 1bil in gold was only a dream. lol

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
DC-Chan

Woah! Congrats on getting the cool new item! Even if its rare, and worth a lot, don't worry about selling it if you don't want to. Listing an item, and then pulling it, doesn't set an "average" price. Hell, I did it with my SD Gaian item, and it still has a sell price of 0gg. Because it was never purchased.

As for people with "quadrillion" gold...I'll believe that s**t when I see a non-photoshopped image. rofl

Thank you. I didn't even have to list it because someone who actually wanted to sell theirs did it. I dunno if it was sold yet but for the newness of it I think it was a fair price. Also I dunno if anyone ever tried to sell something on the marketplace but if you have 20 place holders in your amount it gives you the error message of sale price being invalid or something to that effect. I know because when I was gonna list it for a ridiculous price Gaia told me so. sweatdrop

King Noob

- - -
I remember recently I got an item out of the cash shop and went to see listings in the MP for it, only to see there wasn't a listing for it at all yet.

So I listed mine, and even got the little message that it was the first one of that item listed. That's like the second time that's happened to me, can't remember what the first time was at all now though.

Anyway, I listed the item, but the listing wasn't created. I mean, when I looked up the item again - I still didn't see a listing for the item that was in my MP.
And when I clicked on the item in my MP shop, I just got taken to an error page. Very strange.

Anyhoo, the luckiest i've ever gotten with a RIG was getting a North Kitten Star on my first opening. I'd been reading nothing but how unlucky others were getting so seeing those little blue eyes was just the most exciting moment. Hah. Wish I still had that little bugger sometimes...
- - -

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
Zaade

- - -
I remember recently I got an item out of the cash shop and went to see listings in the MP for it, only to see there wasn't a listing for it at all yet.

So I listed mine, and even got the little message that it was the first one of that item listed. That's like the second time that's happened to me, can't remember what the first time was at all now though.

Anyway, I listed the item, but the listing wasn't created. I mean, when I looked up the item again - I still didn't see a listing for the item that was in my MP.
And when I clicked on the item in my MP shop, I just got taken to an error page. Very strange.

Anyhoo, the luckiest i've ever gotten with a RIG was getting a North Kitten Star on my first opening. I'd been reading nothing but how unlucky others were getting so seeing those little blue eyes was just the most exciting moment. Hah. Wish I still had that little bugger sometimes...
- - -

You sound very lucky indeed. But I can't imagine ever selling a north kitten star...unless I miraculously pulled 20 of them out of a rig. lol I could just imagine the look of betrayal emotion_8c on the little guys face as I sold it off. I mean if I ever had one of course which I never have had one.

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Pseudoyoyomi

Thank you. This is the first time I ever got anything so rare from a rig and I have bought quite a few before. I am a pack rat so I think I am going to keep it. If it had been an item for a male avi then maybe I would sell it and I have always believed in keeping my prices decent when I do sell things. I originally joined in '05 so I can remember when having 1bil in gold was only a dream. lol

=O Greeting fellow '05 veteran ^___^
and yah = in the past it was already hard to get 100k ..... and now today...

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
XDream3
Pseudoyoyomi

=O Greeting fellow '05 veteran ^___^
and yah = in the past it was already hard to get 100k ..... and now today...

Hello Fellow Veteran. Yeah I worked hard to get money saved up for a kiki kitty. It was the only thing I ever wanted and ever quested for back then...now if you have 99 cents you can basically become an instant billionaire. emotion_facepalm Out of curiosity I went to tektek.org to check my gaia net worth and saw 4 comas and that the most expensive thing I own is the ninja headband when it used to be my angel mini's and I sighed realizing angel minis were no longer sacred as they had been mass produced.

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
UNSUB
OBBY

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What is that a green hair streak? eek kinda looks like a leaf.

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Pseudoyoyomi

Hello Fellow Veteran. Yeah I worked hard to get money saved up for a kiki kitty. It was the only thing I ever wanted and ever quested for back then...now if you have 99 cents you can basically become an instant billionaire. emotion_facepalm Out of curiosity I went to tektek.org to check my gaia net worth and saw 4 comas and that the most expensive thing I own is the ninja headband when it used to be my angel mini's and I sighed realizing angel minis were no longer sacred as they had been mass produced.

Same D= I wanted the kiki kitty as well since I really like the item back in the days but it was really expensive.
I assume the reason why the ninja headband is worth so much is because there us little that gaia can change in order to release recolours of it other than changing the colour of the band which wouldn't make much difference i suppose.

The Angel Minis have received tons of recolours as well as tons of direct rereleases in the cash shop and the ability to receive it from a bundle that could be bought in the CS. The same applies for the demonic minis as well =

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
XDream3

Same D= I wanted the kiki kitty as well since I really like the item back in the days but it was really expensive.
I assume the reason why the ninja headband is worth so much is because there us little that gaia can change in order to release recolours of it other than changing the colour of the band which wouldn't make much difference i suppose.

The Angel Minis have received tons of recolours as well as tons of direct rereleases in the cash shop and the ability to receive it from a bundle that could be bought in the CS. The same applies for the demonic minis as well =

Yes, I saw that. I mean before I went on hiatus I knew about the red wing giveaways but they were only giving out a few to a limited number of people so I thought how bad could this actually be. Then I came back and saw the announcements and realized Gaia went to far with recoloring things. Some things need to be left alone simply because they were unobtainable. In '05 I knew I would never get a halo it was the first MC ever made I accepted and respected this fact but now not so much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff