Welcome to Gaia! ::

After years of getting hosed by Gaia did I finally get lucky?

It seems that way!! 0.56818181818182 56.8% [ 50 ]
Nope it's worthless 0.14772727272727 14.8% [ 13 ]
Ummmm... 0.28409090909091 28.4% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 88 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Pseudoyoyomi
Winter Hue
Oh it might be one of the rare exclusives for the Kaleidoscope StarDust.
Could you possibly open up their marketplace listing by listing it for like
1,000,000,000,000,000 gold or something obnoxious? You can then of
course remove them. We just need the market listing opened. o u o

For the sake of the Marketplace I think I should do this. Because being told it's Avg value is 0g really hurts. crying
Since you're back from a hiatus and might not know about the inflation, I would suggest not listing it under 10 trillion gold if you want to keep it. Because the economy is totally screwed up and someone with way too much gold might buy it for 1 trillion or 100 billion, or something.

Werewolf

Copper Shenanigans
Pseudoyoyomi
Copper Shenanigans
What's the average marketplace listing? It should say even if there aren't any listings.

Yeah the Avg.Marketplace price is 0g. None listed there as of yet probably because those who have them want to keep them or just because Gaia has yet to set some sort of price for it because it's new? Maybe...I dunno.

Please please please don't listen to these people. Listing it at something like that is not helpful. If you don't want to sell this item, then don't list it. Don't jack up the price even more.

Listing an item for an outrageous price only creates a listing without letting people purchase the item. It's how first listings are made 90% of the time--people aren't actually selling the item. Once they remove the item just a minute later, the ABP will still show as 0 gold, because there will be no purchase (and therefore no average). Please don't spread misinformation. We need people to make listings for items they plan on keeping.

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

Pseudoyoyomi
Winter Hue

For the sake of the Marketplace I think I should do this. Because being told it's Avg value is 0g really hurts. crying

It's not really worth 0g, that just means that there haven't been any rose Artemis' sold on the mp yet to establish an average price, which in this economy doesn't really mean a whole lot.

You'll probably be the first to list it, and it will probably end up being worth 60,000,000,000+ easily if it's pretty. wink lucky duck!
Copper Shenanigans
ImmortalNinjaLover
Pseudoyoyomi
ImmortalNinjaLover
Was it that Drops of Color rig? It just came out, so it makes sense that it hasn't been listed yet. I bet it's a rare drop. You really lucked out!

No it came out of the Kaleidoscope stardust CI. Something screamed at me not to try the drops of Color rig. Probably because every time get something like that I am always disappointed.
That also just came out. For the sake of everyone else seeing it, I suggest putting it up for a quadrillion gold then taking it out right afterwards.

That's a terrible thing to do, why would you ever do that?

This is the reason our economy is so bad.
Woah, calm down. Average buy price is based on what was... you know, actually brought. So if people buy an item that had 1-2m listings, it would be around 1.5m average. Not bought, stays the same, meaning it would still be 0g. Plus it's all about how much people have on hand. If someone wants to be that guy and buy an item for a quadrillion gold, thus increasing its ABP, it's because of gold generators and crap.

Besides, I doubt OP wants someone to waltz in and buy her item. What if she wants to keep it?

Big Noob

I did that before. I listed some item so the MP will get data on it, then removed it immediately. I wasn't interested in selling it, just wanting to create a listing. It's no big deal. Someone actually has to buy it before it actually changes ABP.

It's like when someone found an exploit to the angelic halo and started selling them for like 500k. Sure, the staff reversed the transactions, but despite people listing halos for 2.147 B for several months, the 500k abp never changed because nobody was buying them at that price. This is pre-Halo Gate (June, 2013) though. The value only really changed after the MP limits were reset to much higher and people having so much gold that people could buy halos from the MP.

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
Update: I just tried to create the listing for it and it's telling me I am the first to ever try listing this item. And no I don't want to sell it really. I am a pack rat and I kinda keep everything. sweatdrop

Magical Bunny

Pseudoyoyomi
Update: I just tried to create the listing for it and it's telling me I am the first to ever try listing this item. And no I don't want to sell it really. I am a pack rat and I kinda keep everything. sweatdrop

Try powering through the windows. Make sure it's set at a VERY high price, too, because somebody will snap it up if it's at 100mill or even 100bill. You're gonna want 10trill on this one. 3nodding

Perfect Saint

Well, eventually it will be re-released anyone sooner or later. Maybe, part of a bundle or directly from the CS. Someone else will list it.

EDIT: Points down

Beloved Sex Symbol

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
Pseudoyoyomi
<3

Its fine; I listed one.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10057223/

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
Cresceres
Pseudoyoyomi

Try powering through the windows. Make sure it's set at a VERY high price, too, because somebody will snap it up if it's at 100mill or even 100bill. You're gonna want 10trill on this one. 3nodding

I created the listing and canceled it already and it was set at a high price. So my item is secure the item was listed and I guess it can be searched now. 3nodding

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
`J i r a i y a
Pseudoyoyomi
<3

Its fine; I listed one.

YAY!! Oh Happiness oh Joy. I made one too but mine did not have a 5 in it. I never find anything worth having and my first day back I did. This is AWESOME!!! xd

Beloved Sex Symbol

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
Pseudoyoyomi
`J i r a i y a
Pseudoyoyomi
<3

Its fine; I listed one.

YAY!! Oh Happiness oh Joy. I made one too but mine did not have a 5 in it. I never find anything worth having and my first day back I did. This is AWESOME!!! xd
<3

Its a cute item. ^______^
Congrats.

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
Lady Cres
Pseudoyoyomi
Winter Hue

It's not really worth 0g, that just means that there haven't been any rose Artemis' sold on the mp yet to establish an average price, which in this economy doesn't really mean a whole lot.

You'll probably be the first to list it, and it will probably end up being worth 60,000,000,000+ easily if it's pretty. wink lucky duck!

Wow your avi is soooo cute...can I pick you up and put you in my pocket? redface

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
`J i r a i y a
Pseudoyoyomi
`J i r a i y a
Pseudoyoyomi
<3

Its fine; I listed one.

<3

Its a cute item. ^______^
Congrats.

Thank you now I need to find a way to dress it up with my normal flair. This avi is too simple and I like complicated. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff