Welcome to Gaia! ::

After years of getting hosed by Gaia did I finally get lucky?

It seems that way!! 0.56818181818182 56.8% [ 50 ]
Nope it's worthless 0.14772727272727 14.8% [ 13 ]
Ummmm... 0.28409090909091 28.4% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 88 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
Okay so I had abandoned Gaia for a while because well I have a life and all that. This is my first day back because I wanted to update my itunes library and I bought some stuff that would give me randoms and possible never before seen items. Well one of those items was the Rose Artemis. Since I have been gone I had no idea what this thing was and Gaia listed its suggested price as being 0gg. I heaved a sigh thinking great it gave me a worthless item...that is until I searched the marketplace and there weren't any listed. There were bundles and tons of different colored Artemis...but not a Rose one. So anybody have thoughts about this seemingly most fortuitous event? I am wearing the Rose Artemis as hair right now by the way.

Fluffy Loiterer

What's the average marketplace listing? It should say even if there aren't any listings.
Was it that Drops of Color rig? It just came out, so it makes sense that it hasn't been listed yet. Unless there's been a listing for it, it won't show up in the marketplace. I bet it's a rare drop. You really lucked out!

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
ImmortalNinjaLover
Was it that Drops of Color rig? It just came out, so it makes sense that it hasn't been listed yet. I bet it's a rare drop. You really lucked out!

No it came out of the Kaleidoscope stardust CI. Something screamed at me not to try the drops of Color rig. Probably because every time get something like that I am always disappointed.

Dead Hellraiser

It hasn't been listed on the MP at all yet(you can't search an item until it's been listed on the MP), which is why you can't find it. This could mean it's rare, or just that people have been unlucky and not found it yet (or no one's listed it yet.
Pseudoyoyomi
ImmortalNinjaLover
Was it that Drops of Color rig? It just came out, so it makes sense that it hasn't been listed yet. I bet it's a rare drop. You really lucked out!

No it came out of the Kaleidoscope stardust CI. Something screamed at me not to try the drops of Color rig. Probably because every time get something like that I am always disappointed.
That also just came out. For the sake of everyone else seeing it, I suggest putting it up for a quadrillion gold then taking it out right afterwards.

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
Copper Shenanigans
What's the average marketplace listing? It should say even if there aren't any listings.

Yeah the Avg.Marketplace price is 0g. None listed there as of yet probably because those who have them want to keep them or just because Gaia has yet to set some sort of price for it because it's new? Maybe...I dunno.

Sparkling Transmutator

Oh it might be one of the rare exclusives for the Kaleidoscope StarDust.
Could you possibly open up their marketplace listing by listing it for like
1,000,000,000,000,000 gold or something obnoxious? You can then of
course remove them. We just need the market listing opened. o u o

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
Rhea Byrne
It hasn't been listed on the MP at all yet(you can't search an item until it's been listed on the MP), which is why you can't find it. This could mean it's rare, or just that people have been unlucky and not found it yet (or no one's listed it yet.

I had not thought of it like this at first. I just came back to Gaia I thought there would be at lest 50 of these things in the MP. xp But you are right anyone who found it probably wants it, it's really cute.

Fluffy Loiterer

ImmortalNinjaLover
Pseudoyoyomi
ImmortalNinjaLover

That also just came out. For the sake of everyone else seeing it, I suggest putting it up for a quadrillion gold then taking it out right afterwards.

That's a terrible thing to do, why would you ever do that?

This is the reason our economy is so bad.

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
Winter Hue

For the sake of the Marketplace I think I should do this. Because being told it's Avg value is 0g really hurts. crying

Magical Bunny

Copper Shenanigans
ImmortalNinjaLover
Pseudoyoyomi
ImmortalNinjaLover

That's a terrible thing to do, why would you ever do that?

This is the reason our economy is so bad.

She wants to keep the item, and it would suck to have it sold because she's trying to help others see it. Others can't view or wear it on the Marketplace or the inventory until it's listed.

Sparkling Transmutator

Pseudoyoyomi
Winter Hue

For the sake of the Marketplace I think I should do this. Because being told it's Avg value is 0g really hurts. crying

Huh? It shouldn't silly. You will be the very first person to list it so of course the
average buy price is 0g since no one has ever been able to purchase the item.
The item you won is a rare exclusive, so it is going to be worth a lot of gold.

Fluffy Loiterer

Pseudoyoyomi
Copper Shenanigans

Yeah the Avg.Marketplace price is 0g. None listed there as of yet probably because those who have them want to keep them or just because Gaia has yet to set some sort of price for it because it's new? Maybe...I dunno.

Please please please don't listen to these people. Listing it at something like that is not helpful. If you don't want to sell this item, then don't list it. Don't jack up the price even more.

Magical Bunny

Copper Shenanigans
Pseudoyoyomi
Copper Shenanigans

Please please please don't listen to these people. Listing it at something like that is not helpful. If you don't want to sell this item, then don't list it. Don't jack up the price even more.

Listing and then removing an item doesn't change the avg marketplace price.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff